07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: How come they are not mentioned?

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 6 hours ago #35580

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
Quick recap of my lost posts;
Thanks everyone for your input.
Dr prepper- your comments as well as anyone else who can use HH products as a reference are are extremely helpful. We have a common baseline to judge from.

I use it for tension headaches stemming from an incorrectable vision issue. Took prescription meds for years, got off them, needed something else besides otc pain relief.

It also helps a mood elevator and motivator to push through when the pain is telling me to stop but it's not really an option. I prefer moderate to motivating for the daytime, the super "slow" ones make me sleepy which is fine at night.

I'll check out the vendors you mentioned and try to find a "red hot" clone to review.

So far I've been able to use a credit card but it looks like I might have to get a degree in economics to buy from some of these places... I don't know what half the payment options mean.

Thanks again, E
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 5 hours ago #35582

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
One of the best ways to pay for Kratom is by e-check. Most vendors offer electronic check or E-check. There is a place on the payment section of each vendor to enter your tracking info as well as account #. If your not sure how to find those numbers it is easy to find out they are on the bottom line of your checks in your check book if you don’t have paper checks your bank will give you the information. If you don’t have a checking account then it is very easy to get one.

You will find that most vendors are having issues and are unable to consistently accept or process C.C. This is due to the stigma attached to Kratom and the negative pressure being put on it by media, politicians, and big Pharma.

I use E-check and honestly it is preferred payment method for the vendors. When you pay with e-check they get the money with out paying processing fees.

If you want to try another form of payment let us know how we can help.

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 4 hours ago #35584

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I saw that option, I've just never done it. I have a checking acct. I'm old enough to remember when everyone used paper checks and they had to manually imprint credit cards with carbon paper slips :) .Do you have to set them up as an approved payee like auto bill pay. ? Or do you just give them your info and hope for the best ?

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 3 hours ago #35585

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
You just enter your Routing# & account # and that is it

Routing # is the Left bottom numbers and account # is the right bottom numbers at the bottom of your checks.

Just enter your numbers on the order payment section and you are good to go.
Vendor will send confirmation e-mail so you know your payment went through correctly.

Some vendors will wait for the check to clear before they send your order. Some send it before your check clears. Either way you are happy and the vendor is happy.

Good Luck with E-check

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 3 hours ago #35586

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2946
After you provide your checking router number and account number, you can opt to set up an account for future shopping or just check out once. You provided your mailing address and email by this point. A receipt is sent to your email immediately and usually the receipt provides their working hours as well as when to look for your package, depending on shipping method.

I prefer to keep my information as a registered shopper versus a guest where zero information is kept on file. I don’t like having to dig up my checkbook EACH TIME, but they only keep info with permission. It’s the same way you place an order with a credit card. Only your source of payment is a checking account instead of a loan from a credit card company.

I’ve never dealt with a shady vendor using this form of transaction.

If you’re shopping with a shady vendor or some guy in his basement, definitely hope for the best. LOL
Same with shopping direct from another country.

The key is deciding who you shop with. Vendors often get screwed by checks that are accepted and later bounce. Not a problem in the reverse, in my experience.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jazzfan1

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 2 hours ago #35587

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Ok, I'll give it a shot.So the bank never contacts you to verify it ? . Seems odd since there is no apparent verification other than numbers that many people could easily aquire. Thanks for explaining it to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jazzfan1

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 2 hours ago #35588

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
What could I be doing to make the text larger and smaller ? I'm not selecting any size options.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jazzfan1

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 2 hours ago #35589

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
No the bank won't contact you. It is routine for the banks to process e-checks saves them paper and labor.

Don't worry about security issues. Check Fraud is a serious crime and easy to prove. The person accepting the check has to deposit it. So there is a trail of proof. Also if some one uses your account #'s for a bougus check it is very easy to cancel that check.

Basically , it is safer than using a credit card and your bank is always on your side. But, Fraud goes both ways.. You should always have the money in your checking account before you make an E-check payment other wise you bounce a check to a Approved Vendor and that is bad for everyone.

You will be surprised how easy E-check will be...

You got this..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, ETC

How come they are not mentioned? 2 weeks 1 hour ago #35591

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Can't recall ever bouncing a check. We'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info and encouragement.

How come they are not mentioned? 1 week 6 days ago #35601

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Nan70- I just read that releaf thread you linked. Good info, kind of laid bare my suspicions about product labeling. I suspected that essentially the sellers order from whatever sources they use, look at it, try it then call it whatever name they use to describe what their impression of it is. Like Laurie in that thread, I personally don't care what the source or strain is as long as it's consistent within reason. I understand why you asked me to read it and appreciate it (I do the same when someone asks me my opinion about something complicated that they want a simple unassailable answer for... Life's not that simple). Anyway, I get the guys motivation for trying to be be more honest about the reality of sourcing naturally derived products. They vary. I've worked with wood most of my life, try telling someone that a white piece of wood is red oak. You can get into subspecies and color but the only way I can tell is that red oak generally has an open pore end grain and white doesn't but, that's heart wood, sap wood it's harder to tell. Even with the knowledge that everyone's experience will vary and sources are not exactly consistent, I think there is a lot of value in using others opinion/experience of a particular product or vendor. If someone consistently likes the same things and has a similar experience with a given product, stands to reason that it will at the very least help you narrow the choices down quite a bit.

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds