07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: How come they are not mentioned?

How come they are not mentioned? 4 days 19 hours ago #35772

• Dr. Prepper
  • Dr. Prepper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39

ETC wrote: So, nothing like magic at In sense so far ?

All good info, thanks

Have you tried the Superior Bentuangie from PA? Recently tried this one and i really like it, think this is the one you’d enjoy that’s much less $$ It’s still not quite magic, but nothing i’ve tried is...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How come they are not mentioned? 4 days 18 hours ago #35773

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
I'd never even seen that word until I was looking at some of the vendor sites suggested :) did you try those at inland or in sense ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

How come they are not mentioned? 3 days 18 hours ago #35826

• jayisk
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 110
the Superior Bentuangie mentioned is from PA Botanicals an approved vendor on this forum.

I rotate those vendors mentioned in my kratom supply. all have been good..,inland, insense, PA, and also PDO. I always mix strains and vendors. Dont really stick with the same combo. Go by how I'm feeling and what strains and vendors i think would be the right mix at that time.

"Have you tried the Superior Bentuangie from PA? "
funny you mention that one cause i just got it again today. good thing because it keeped me relaxed enough from getting into a big fight with my wife over something stupid.
My mind was started to rage up and then the bentuangie kicked in and put me at peace. Nothings every done that for me.., benzos and all..,will still lose the battle in my mind and argue. Which is such a waste of energy cause i have trouble letting things go when it gets to that point..
Guess i can add that one to my list of positive attributes i'm getting from using kratom. Really blows me away.
All these yrs i listened to the nonsense and negative propaganda regarding kratom and thinking it was just another gray area drug.
Glad i found the truth..,would have been nice to know about back when i was detoxing from opiates or subs.

Last edit: by jayisk.

How come they are not mentioned? 3 days 16 hours ago #35830

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Yeah, I got that. I was asking if he had tried the red bentuangie from Insense. They also have a red Sumatra I thought I'd try.

How come they are not mentioned? 3 days 7 hours ago #35840

• Dr. Prepper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Only ones i’ve tried from in sense is red sumatra and borneo. Both were just ok for me. Again I have a really hard time finding reds that have effects on me which is why I love HH Magic. Also COB has a really great red Mang Da, it however is a daytime strain for me, I don’t get the sleepy with it

How come they are not mentioned? 3 days 7 hours ago #35841

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2912
I haven’t had the opportunity to try HH magic, but I am one of those folks who does not really get “sedative” benefits from kratom. Probably related to my being high strung to start with.

Just sayin’, for some of us, the challenge is harder. Strains that put other people to sleep almost instantaneously do not have that same effect on everyone. I have not yet tried PA BOTANICAL. I’ve been meaning to! Thanks for sharing your suggestions on the forum so many others can also try these suggestions.
Laurie

How come they are not mentioned? 3 days 6 hours ago #35842

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Red maeng da = Red Hot at HH, that one is definitely a day strain I liked. Dr prepper - So, the only one you seemed enthusiastic about from In sense was white Hulu ..? Am I correct ?

I was planning on getting two sample packs to get a feel for what their stuff is like. I was thinking:

Maeng da - red, white, gree ,gold

White Hulu

Red Sumatra.

Having second thoughts now. Guess I should just give it a try. Maybe skip the Sumatra for something else if it's not like Magic which is what I was hoping.

How come they are not mentioned? 2 days 22 hours ago #35852

• Dr. Prepper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
If you’re asking about “In sense” specifically? Of the ones i’ve tried I wouldn’t hesitate to reorder the white Hulu, Green Optima, and white tai. Keep in mind i’m not saying others like the red sumatra are not worth having or trying from them, I just wouldn’t personally rate their red sumatra and higher or lower than the other common reds i have had from other vendors. They are still worth the cost for me but I just wouldn’t choose their red over someone else’s.

How come they are not mentioned? 2 days 21 hours ago #35854

• ETC
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Yeah, that's what I was asking. I need to just order some and try it. I think I'm just remembering the absolute disappointment I felt last time I ordered from someplace else (four strains, all garbage). Plus the fact that no one else gives much indication of how a strain is going to feel (which I've found pretty accurate at HH). Like whites are mood lifting and reds are sedating and greens are middle of the road, except when they're ______ (fill in the blank) then ... That's all out the window. Then there's stem and vein or " premium" or "elite" or some other superlative that adds nothing to my understanding of what it's like. Anyway, I'm babbling. Thanks for the input.

How come they are not mentioned? 2 days 21 hours ago #35855

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 346
ETC, hopefully by other experiences people have had with Kratom will help you find the type of Kratom you are looking for. In my experience you get some winners and you get some loosers. A certain batch was the most amazing Kratom ever and then a similar batch under the same name is a total bust. I wish there was some vendors Kratom that always delivered and I do have experience with the HH Kratom that you refer too.
Even after a week of taking "Majic" it starts to loose some of the exciting qualities.
the best Kratom from my experience comes from several different vendors and a few strains from each of them. HH is a quality unaproved vendor. I still place orders with them from time to time.

The way to keep your Kratom experiences Fresh and Effective it will take effort of trial and error and mixing several strains from different vendors to continue to get good results from your Kratom.

I wish there was the perfect Kratom strain that was inexpensive and worked all the time.

But, Kratom is a fickle mistress.

Good luck..

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds