07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 4 weeks 2 days ago #35902

• victorb153
  • victorb153's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 124
looking for the strongest pain relief.. I had cancer 7 years ago and half my neck removed and have neuropathy from chemo and bad knees from being a professional skier... trying to find the strongest Kratom for pain there is...thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 4 weeks 2 days ago #35904

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1840
Hello victorb-
When you're in pain and the war on opioids is forcing chronic pain patients to suffer you might not want to hear kratom results are subjective for each individual- So strongest kratom- you could very well receive quality potent kratom but the effect might not work for your, kratom works for mood lift, energy, pain, sometimes you get one and not the other. Good news its not so subjective that you will not gets results. I have a kratom collection I take daily for pain that works for me occasionally I hit a dud.
You will need to order the right strain color Reds are typically used for pain relief, some green will work well and offer energy, some find Red and Green will not work well and white strains relieve pain but this is NOT a typical response.

I would suggest order 2-3 Red strains - Borneo, Bali, Thai- names vary by vendor. You will need enough kratom on hand for trial
Order some green samples and a white or two but try and experiment with the Red strains first.

Tapering down pain meds and finding the right kratom dose is key.

Many vendors here you can contact and without asking for medical advice they will help you select.

I mentioned vendors on your other post that in my experience offer consistently quality kratom

Pharmacy Dropout
Christopher's Organic
Inland
Re-leaf llc
Insense/ Goldleaf
Pa botanicals

there are other vendors to mention but these I personally used.

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 4 weeks 2 days ago #35909

• Plathian
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi, I think that Inland Botanicals is very potent, but if the pain is horrific (mine is awful) I wouldn't shy away from enhanced blendz like PA Botanicals Fibro Blend (enhanced--and it doesn't work just for fibro) and their Red Bentuangie. Enhanced works. Botanical Bunny sells a blend called Rojo Loco and it is usually available--not right now, but often. I get that stuff by the truckload. I will keep thinking...I rotate vendors often but always return to my favorites. I have often found a killer painkilling strain can come out of no where--a couple months back SoCal had a Red Cambodian that erased my pain. I ran out, and so did they. I went from Liza's Best Botanicals to Smileytime Herbals. Mystic Island has a blend called 'the Big Red One' that I am into. But the enhanced fibro stuff and the Bent from PA botanicals is where I'd head to first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 4 weeks 2 days ago #35914

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 351
Of the approved vendors I will recomend a few for pain

PA Botanical: the Original Fibro Blend ( a mix of several Red strains) I have ordered this several times and it works

Re-Leaf LLC : Nerve Blend ( also a mix of Reds) this strain is also designed for pain relief.

My suggestion is to order several different Reds,Greens, Golds, Yellows and make your own mix and rotate and change it so you can get great results and avoid tolerance.

It will take effort on your part to get continued results it will take ordering several different strains from several different vendors

There is no one best strain or Kratom.. you have to work at it to get results
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Last edit: by Jazzfan1.

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 4 weeks 1 day ago #35920

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2861
Welcome to ILoveKratom victorb153. :-h You will have to try each strain one by one to see which ones work best for your pain. If you are in Extreme Pain then there is nothing better than a Tincture of Kratom. Tinctures should only be used a few times a week at the most because of how fast they raise your Tolerance & they are more addicting than just plain leaf.

Usually Red Bentuangie, Red Bali & Red MD are some of the Top 3 Strains for Pain but everybody will be Different. I would Recommend buying Samples Packs from Several Different Vendors to see which Strains works best for you. Some Vendors also have Blends that are just for Pain Relief like PA Botanicals & Re-Leaf.LLC
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 3 weeks 6 days ago #36001

• Ostrand
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I found red bali from hlbm to be great for pain. For some reason their website is not working. Anyone know why?

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 3 weeks 6 days ago #36002

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 3241
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Ostrand!

Hope you find this forum helpful.

No idea what happened with that vendor :-(
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ostrand

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 3 weeks 6 days ago #36006

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 752

Ostrand wrote: I found red bali from hlbm to be great for pain. For some reason their website is not working. Anyone know why?

. HLBM was one of my favorite vendors. From what I understand, Leo, the owner is or was having some health issues along with his main supplier not shipping anymore. I guess he does have another supplier but his health I guess is affecting his operation. I believe his websites certificate needs to be updated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ostrand

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 3 weeks 6 days ago #36009

• Ostrand
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
That's kinda what I thought was going on with Leo. I wish him the best and a fast recovery.

vendor with the strongest Kratom for pain... please 2 weeks 6 days ago #36216

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 752

Ostrand wrote: That's kinda what I thought was going on with Leo. I wish him the best and a fast recovery.

Here is an update on what's going on with Leo and HB&M

Hello my good friends, this is Leo from HLBMco.

I’m fortunate to announce that "We are back in business"

We’ll kick things off with a grand re-opening sale starting this Friday March 29, 2019

(I've also included an explanation down below regarding the sudden shutdown)

We’re changing our name back to HB&M.

I'm making some changes and keeping things simple by focusing on our strengths and core values. In light of that,
So let me be the first one to welcome you to back to Health Body and Mind Company my friend.

Our new website is (currently under construction but will be ready by this weekend)
www.hbandmcompany.com

Our new Customer support email is
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

In case you need to place an order beforehand, go ahead and email me at
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll take care of you right away.

Our previous payment methods are still valid.
Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you need me to resend you the instructions.

We just received a new shipment of the following
Emerald Borneo
Plantation Maeng Da
Green Bali
Wild White Elephant Thai
Red Bali
Red Horn Borneo
Green Maeng Da
White Maeng Da
White Riau
(also added quite a bit of inventory into our bargain bin)

Thank you my friends and I appreciate you sticking with me through thick and thin.
From you good friend Leo.

In a nutshell, I basically lost my business. I lost my website, email servers and a long list of things. I tried keeping the lights on for as long as I possibly could, but if you don't pay your bills, they will turn things off without warning. I've managed to reopen by selling lots of personal items.
Quick summary on how I arrived here…..

Back when the FDA and DEA originally announce their intention on making our leaf a schedule 1 substance, I advocated hard and donated a substantial amount of money into the American Kratom Association’s campaign effort to save our leaf (Which we won by the way and kicked the DEA’s and FDA’s asses). Here’s where all the trouble started.. With all good intentions, Susan Ash posted and announced the names of vendors that had donated to the cause in an effort to let everyone know that we were serious about this movement.
Unfortunately, posting this list also had a negative effect. This ticked off some petty vendors because it made them look bad. Especially after they found out that their customers publicly stated that they would no longer support their business and would support vendors on the list.

You can see the archived list posting here

This really upset a particular vendor that always had it in for me and out of pure pettiness decided to report me to every card processor I would obtain (I know who it was by the way).

Once he reported me and lied about what we sold, my card processor at that time decided to freeze and hold 4-5 months worth of our sales and withdrew the majority of the money I had in my bank through what they claimed was a legal freeze under their risk and compliance policy. To make things worse, they decided to issue all my sales back to all the customers and didn’t care that I had already shipped the orders. I lost all of my money and months worth of products/orders.

I never recovered from that and that is what lead to this shutdown.

I tried reaching out to those customers to see if out of kindness they would re-send in their payment, but roughly only about 20% ever paid back. For those of you that did pay back, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for being honest and having a soul.
For those of you that decided to steal from me, shame on you and just remember that we always get what we give. Anyway, that’s that and it is what it is.

SALE STARTS THIS WEEKEND
U S E C O D E : HBMco
To get 20% off your entire order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds