Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

Recommend a Sure Thing 2 months 2 weeks ago #50016

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4044
hey kat! glad you found us. many good approved vendors here. insense/ gold leaf, natures cure, oties, fused flora, lucky herbals, COB, re-leaf, top extracts, list goes on. what are some of your favorite strains? we can help direct

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recommend a Sure Thing 2 months 2 weeks ago #50014

• Kat22x3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there, I am in same boat as you. Did you find a place. Would you care to share it. I need to order.

Recommend a Sure Thing 2 months 2 weeks ago #50006

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
theres a few codes for natures cure floating around, I would do a search. spring2019 is one that comes to mind. oties is ILK I believe

Recommend a Sure Thing 2 months 2 weeks ago #50002

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 244
Somethingsacredgoingon I might just do that...I was kicking myself for not getting the green Malay everyone talks so good about after I tried it...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Recommend a Sure Thing 2 months 2 weeks ago #49961

• emhbar11
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 104
Oties has been solid. Saying that reading your post has me wondering.I got a split K for my birthday from my wife . She got it from Oties,
I have been going strong with Kratom for 2 years or so every day and loving it. This month I have gotten crazy lay down dizzy sometimes.
I just write it off as no biggie it will pass. Maybe its the batch. Oh well. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Recommend a Sure Thing 3 months 5 days ago #49516

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
hey don! im so glad you can work from home. I had another forced layoff with this lockdown ( yes for us about 2 weeks now ) I can and will get through this if unemployment gets their stuff together. I know, floodgates opened, but that doesn't help my $$$ lol.. and first is right around the corner!

and john, most kratom vendors here guarantee their product. that's why I recommended insense. a lot of us like them. and lucky herbals, and re-leaf llc ( maine ) is on a constant rotation of at least one strain for me and my husband.

I got a order from natures cure not too long ago, red borneo and yellow gold. just as stellar as always, for us at least.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Recommend a Sure Thing 3 months 6 days ago #49475

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Welcome John :-h,

Michele, >:D :x
I've missed seeing you here!
How are you and your hubby doing? I pray you are both staying safe and sickness free.:-bd
Hopefully your not having to fully deplete your zaps due to less work hours for you and hubby.
Are you in forced lockdown in Ct? We are not where I am in GA but I have been working from home for the past 2 week by company orders. I should find out today if my work is going extend the work from home policy.
Be blessed and don't lose hope. We will get through this.
Don >:D >:D >:D
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Recommend a Sure Thing 3 months 6 days ago #49474

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1264
What up Michele !!! Missed you my friend!!
How are you doing ? I’m still working almost full schedule mode .... but it’s been challenging dealing with “everything” surrounding this virus ... sending big hugs and high fives !! Much love sweetie
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

Recommend a Sure Thing 3 months 6 days ago #49473

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1264

smoothc wrote: Just put my order in too...lol
KratoKan I don't know about Nature's Cure anymore.?
The last batch of gmd I got was like eating a spoonful of beachsand. Effects were weak as well. I'm disappointed. Usually their stuff is pretty good.
Maybe it's just me...

Hey brother man,

Perhaps it wasn’t a sweet batch , happens with all vendors on occasion ...and I agree that most of the time Natures Cure is spot on.. I’d contact Joel and talk to him about it .... I’m sure there’s something that can be worked out .... he’s a great dude !

Hope you are well and have great kratom on hand ... we need top notch leaf during these stressful times :) (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, smoothc, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Recommend a Sure Thing 3 months 6 days ago #49470

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
hey john!
happy to have you here. theres many great approved vendors here, many than I and many can vouch for. of course I get it, most of us don't have extra $ floating around right now, I hope you do find a vendor willing to send out samples without an order. from what I understand most are pretty busy right now. in sense/ gold leaf is one of the best starter deals out there. great organic leaf and 3oz for 17 bucks shipping included. their other herbals are stellar too. oties, lucky herbals, and fused flora are great contenders as a small sample order. let us know how you do, good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, KratomHall

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds