Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

Recommend a Sure Thing 6 months 2 days ago #49462

• KratomHall
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Hey guys, I'm John Hall. I've been taking kratom daily since 2012 and it is an absolute necessity to my daily life. But I recently have been getting screwed on quality. I have 3 different brands of kratom sitting at my house that are all very poor quality, like it's nothing but fillers.
I'm looking to find a long term vendor to supply me with quality kratom. I go through probably a a pound a month. But since my last 3 purchases have all been bunk product, I'm looking for someone who believes in the quality of their product enough to send me a sample, and if it IS in fact quality kratom, I'll be ordering on a regular basis and become a regular customer.
If any vendors are interested in letting my try their product to gain a new faithful customer, please let me know. I greatly appreciate any responses on this topic and look forward to establishing a relationship with a quality vendor who believe in their product and only distributes quality. Message me for my info. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recommend a Sure Thing 6 months 1 week ago #49252

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 252
Just put my order in too...lol
KratoKan I don't know about Nature's Cure anymore.?
The last batch of gmd I got was like eating a spoonful of beachsand. Effects were weak as well. I'm disappointed. Usually their stuff is pretty good.
Maybe it's just me...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by smoothc.

Recommend a Sure Thing 6 months 1 week ago #49213

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044
I just sent you a PM. :)
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Recommend a Sure Thing 6 months 1 week ago #49200

• kratering
  • kratering's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 589
Just ordered from oties. They used a third party and accepted my credit card.

Right now I am flying on the super green maeng da took 10 grams this evening. Usually I take 5-7gm but tonight took more and am feeling it.

A feeling of euphoria and major league energy and a bounce in my step, just walked two miles at the park.

I highly recommend the super Green MD as a sure thing. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, KratoCan

Last edit: by kratering.

Recommend a Sure Thing 6 months 2 weeks ago #49035

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1814
Hey Dami, thx for sharing !! Never tried EC, the green elephant sounds good B-)great to see here my friend ... don’t be a stranger (L):-h:-bdtake care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, KratoCan

Recommend a Sure Thing 6 months 2 weeks ago #49028

• KratoCan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
My preferred supplier is Naturescure, their potency across the board is very consistent however;
Now that EC Botanicals (ILK approved) has their Elephant strains back in stock, I am happy to report that the Green Elephant variety has, by far the strongest alkaloid profile (for me).
I have had 7Oh extracts that can't match the all out power and long lasting effects of EC Botanicals Green Elephant.
I have left a review on their website. I highly recommend to everyone who appreciates a strong green strain to start the day with, to try to procure some of this special, indeed rare strain while it's still in stock in larger amounts.

ec-botanicals.us

Peace,
Dami
"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer."

George S. Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by KratoCan.

Recommend a Sure Thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #49023

• LuckyHerbals
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 126

madmaxnightrider wrote:

Ripley78 wrote: I have really wanted to try Oties but because of the credit card situation I have not been able to..many of us out here that love kratom live on social security and our money is put on a direct deposit credit card...this means that my only way to pay is by credit card..
I wouldn't even mind COD and spending a bit more but our farm is gated and the mail person can't enter the property...

It's really unfortunate that companies like PayPal refuse to do business with honest vendors.
I hope this gets resolved at some point and I keep an eye on Oties to see if they are able to resolve the issues as some vendors have.

Not the vendors fault at all. More like the FDA.....but that is another discussion altogether..

What about Money Order. That's the Only Way that I pay for my Kratom Orders. Does Oties Accept a Money Order?

I highly doubt that PayPal will ever let any Vendors use their Service. They treat Kratom as a Drug like Spice or Bath Salts which it is not even in the same Solar System with that Junk. Kratom is a Cousin to Coffee Beans.(c)I mean come on People Wake Up & Smell the You Know What.(c)Kratom is not a Drug at all. If you call Kratom a drug then you can call Caffeine a Drug.

We also accept money order! And yes, PayPal is no bueno...we lost PayPal and PayPal owned Venmo back in November. It only takes one person to mention the word Kratom or a strain to get flagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Recommend a Sure Thing 6 months 3 weeks ago #48969

• mkray
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15

erinarthur wrote: (L)has anyone here tried Philly Kratom (your leaf your life )?? the same Philly kratom from youtube >>>the yellow Viet Nam and red bone are the best I have ever had ..and consistent! they also have killer enhanced blends. (L).:-h>>>>> (c)My rotation is Lucky Herbals, Philly Kratom, Therapy Botanicals, Krulabula, Leaf of Life, SoFloKratom, The Tea Forge. (c)

Hi, you've ordered from Krulabula? They are supposedly local to me but the address provided comes up as a UPS store. I've tried calling a couple of times - goes straight to voicemail (I left a message), and I tried emailing a couple of days ago and haven't received any responses. The prices look good and I would like to pick some up locally but I'm seeing a lot of red flags.

Recommend a Sure Thing 7 months 5 days ago #48606

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4315

Dash wrote: I tried SoFlo's Green Super Asia a few months back now and I've been buying it every time I go back to him since, it quickly took over as my partner and I's all-time favourite strain from any vendor. Couldn't recommend it enough. I've pretty much always stuck in the field of reds and golds but this pretty much converted me into using green the vast majority of the time. It's well lush.

Hello Dash, Welcome To ILK. Glad your here with us. I have tried Green Asia from some Indo Suppliers & it was always good. Greens have always been my Fav as well as Whites. Reds & Golds are my Least Favorite but that is just my Taste. I really like any Strain. I just have my Favorites like everybody else. I would say Green MD or White Thai are 2 of my Current Favs.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Recommend a Sure Thing 7 months 5 days ago #48605

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4315

Ripley78 wrote: I have really wanted to try Oties but because of the credit card situation I have not been able to..many of us out here that love kratom live on social security and our money is put on a direct deposit credit card...this means that my only way to pay is by credit card..
I wouldn't even mind COD and spending a bit more but our farm is gated and the mail person can't enter the property...

It's really unfortunate that companies like PayPal refuse to do business with honest vendors.
I hope this gets resolved at some point and I keep an eye on Oties to see if they are able to resolve the issues as some vendors have.

Not the vendors fault at all. More like the FDA.....but that is another discussion altogether..

What about Money Order. That's the Only Way that I pay for my Kratom Orders. Does Oties Accept a Money Order?

I highly doubt that PayPal will ever let any Vendors use their Service. They treat Kratom as a Drug like Spice or Bath Salts which it is not even in the same Solar System with that Junk. Kratom is a Cousin to Coffee Beans.(c)I mean come on People Wake Up & Smell the You Know What.(c)Kratom is not a Drug at all. If you call Kratom a drug then you can call Caffeine a Drug.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds