Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

Recommend a Sure Thing 4 months 2 weeks ago #48586

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4079
we hear ya ripley! or google pay. you can link even a debit or creit card to that. once you have regular vendors it gets quite easy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Recommend a Sure Thing 4 months 2 weeks ago #48583

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1310
I’d look into cashapp, many do accept this ..
can also use crypto currency with the app if desired , some amazing deals with vendors on occasion when purchasing via crypto...

Never used it myself ... but my favorite way to pay is cashapp !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Ripley78, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Recommend a Sure Thing 4 months 2 weeks ago #48545

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46
I have really wanted to try Oties but because of the credit card situation I have not been able to..many of us out here that love kratom live on social security and our money is put on a direct deposit credit card...this means that my only way to pay is by credit card..
I wouldn't even mind COD and spending a bit more but our farm is gated and the mail person can't enter the property...

It's really unfortunate that companies like PayPal refuse to do business with honest vendors.
I hope this gets resolved at some point and I keep an eye on Oties to see if they are able to resolve the issues as some vendors have.

Not the vendors fault at all. More like the FDA.....but that is another discussion altogether..
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Recommend a Sure Thing 5 months 6 days ago #47954

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Welcome Dash :-h
thanks for sharing :-bd
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

Recommend a Sure Thing 5 months 1 week ago #47942

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Very good kratom the recently approved (and long over do ) SoFlo kratom ...I agree , Supah Asia is very good ... I am going to be reviewing a few strains of his recent restock ... I’ll mention this much... very good !!!

Great to meet you and thx for sharing your experience with one of my preferred vendors!

Brandon

Recommend a Sure Thing 5 months 1 week ago #47936

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4079
hey dash!

happy to have you here.

many of us like soflos strains. great quality, reasonable price! and split kilo into 4..something worth trying. im big into reds and golds myself (together great too! )

re-leafs krambo converted me to loving just a green so I get ya!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Recommend a Sure Thing 5 months 1 week ago #47934

• Dash
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I tried SoFlo's Green Super Asia a few months back now and I've been buying it every time I go back to him since, it quickly took over as my partner and I's all-time favourite strain from any vendor. Couldn't recommend it enough. I've pretty much always stuck in the field of reds and golds but this pretty much converted me into using green the vast majority of the time. It's well lush.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Recommend a Sure Thing 5 months 3 weeks ago #47309

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2205
On Wednesday I blended Otie's White Indo and the Gold Bali. Very potent and very good. The reviews at their site have uniformly high praise, and the White Indo is said by several people to be notably strong.

Lol, that's why I ordered it, the reviews. The Gold Bali is also excellent, on par with Soflo's highly thought of Gold Bali.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ripley78, Tiggermanscrat, Oties Botanicals

Recommend a Sure Thing 5 months 3 weeks ago #47305

• Tylerray91
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
I can say that my experience was a good one with oties. I had the green malay and the white hulu. It wasnt some crazy good stuff. But i was definetly some clean kratom. I had no dizziness or sickness issues at all. And i tend to take large doses. I would think that if a teaspoon of any kratom would be a sign that maybe you shouldnt take kratom. I am a happy oties customer. And when i asked for the lab results he sent them to me quickly. It was good it was clean. Sucks that you experianced that but i wouldnt be so quick to blame the vendor. Just saying
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Oties Botanicals, alphasoixante

Recommend a Sure Thing 5 months 3 weeks ago #47304

• Oties Botanicals
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 456
Hi there. I believe I remember speaking with you. I hope your holidays went well. It's not that we disagree with you. By any means. We totally believe what you're saying is true. It's simply that we do test our products and have yet to found anything alarming. Unless it's something that's not tested for. And we have experienced a large amount of success with many of our strains. Very much so the white Hulu and Indo. I think that if hundreds of people have said, "wow, this was really really good" there's always going to be a few who don't get a similiar experience. But to say, "it's not what people say it is" because you unfortunately happen to be one of the few who did in fact have a bad experience, paints a bad picture of us when we do in fact do a diligent job in supplying a product that more than 9 times out of 10 people have a wonderful experience and keep coming back. Once again, I'm sorry you have had this experience and I hope the new year brings you and your family lots of joy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ripley78, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, alphasoixante

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds