09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC: Insense review

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38456

• ETC
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 479
They still sell 2,4d, 1/2 the agent orange cocktail.

Dow made napalm, now they make all kinds of crap we all use every day :)

That's "uniquely American" michelle373 - George Bush Jr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38453

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
laurie,

we know there is always an agenda! my health insurance company was bought by a big pharmacy. lets call them fvs. now whenever I need an actual script I have to go to fvs to get it filled almost all the time instead of the good place closer to me that ive never had any problems at. this is insurance I pay for but don't have freedom of choice. great huh?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38444

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 614
In case people think Monsanto has only ruined small family farms by claiming they used Monsanto seeds..,which they didnt they blow over from other farms with the wind. Or all the evidence of how bad Round Up really is. Let me remind you of Monsanto's early days in Vietnam.

"From 1965 to 1969, the former Monsanto Company manufactured Agent Orange for the U.S. military as a wartime government contractor. The current Monsanto Company has maintained responsibility for this product since we were spun-off as a separate, independent agricultural company in 2002."

Yes, Agent Orange!!! And after all of that Bayer paid $63 BILLION for Monsanto. And Monsanto is back in Vietnam making money off the locals growing crops. They have a nice agenda how to screw the people over done their again after killing them and poisoning their land with Agent Orange.

Big industry corporate greed with no regret for human life and the destruction of the planet at its best!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by jayisk.

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38431

• ETC
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
Yeah, I don't know any specifics about these types of acquisitions or how it works with international laws. I'm guessing it benefits someone's bottom line or screws someone out of something, that's usually how it works.

I believe they factor in lawsuits when they market products. You hear time and time again that they know something is potentially a problem but, they make more money selling the stuff and paying out the lawsuits than not selling it. I don't think giving a $#&$ about people is anywhere in that formula.

I'm not sure when they acquired Monsanto, but Bayer has been in the commercial chemical business for a long time. I've always associated aspirin, heroin, and phenobarbital with them but, I've seen the name on bottles in the garden section for years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38430

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8698
Agreed, I don’t want to have to chew willow trees either, haha.

Your first sentence makes sense. The timing of the lawsuits probably matters NOT AT ALL since both companies have bottomless access to funds.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38428

• ETC
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
It's generally just about profit. Most conglomerates have wide ranging assetts to minimize financial exposure in one sector.

Aquiring Monsanto isn't exactly the darkest stain in Bayer's history. Look at the Bayer wiki page, I.G Farben etc.

Substances aren't necessarily good or bad, it's what we choose to do with them that causes the problems. Whether you yank it out of the ground or dump it out of a bottle, still our our choice if we stick it in our body. Personally I'd rather a bottle of aspirin in the glovebox in case I get a headache than trying to figure out what a white Willow tree looks like and trying to chew the bark and get a stomach ache but, point taken :)

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38422

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8698
Bayer also bought Monsanto recently. That agenda can NOT be good. So far, Monsanto has been found guilty of causing cancer and the heavy fines are hitting on Bayer’s watch. That simply cannot be “unexpected”, but I don’t know what the agenda would be for a pharmaceutical company to purchase a poison producing company? Creeps me out.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38421

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Handful of years ago, I had some coca leaf , used to chew that mixed with water to make a paste with a little bit of baking soda to draw out the alkaloids , I’d take a big mouth full and leave in for 10-15 minuets, was very effective in getting stimulated, not a bad substance in my opinion when I’m it’s natural intended form. Also poppies, when I farmed veggies and had to pick strawberries 3 days a week with my arthritic back...id make tea and that really helped . The problem with these is if one has bad relationships with substances then it could pose a problem. I haven’t had any desire to try these again since I started kratom two years ago.. kratom helps me so much with my ailments there’s no need to use those, I’m not against it , maybe I will again, but with kratom, perhaps some of the other herbs for pain relief , corydalis , akkuama and the like , I have a quality of life that is not needing these other natural remedies that can have negative effects if used irresponsibly...

Herbs are so amazing, then pharma makes a mess out it !!

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38419

• ETC
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
Willow, meadowsweet (salicyn). Bayer buffered the active ingredient to reduce the gastro issues and called it aspirin.

Opium poppy

Coca leaves

Coffee, caffeine containing plants.

All these are "drugs" ,as in being a compound that has a physical/psychological effect.

I'm still looking around for some of the active compounds in the herbs we're talking about and what if any studies have been done on them.

They also drilled holes in people's heads ( to let the bad spirits out), drained their blood (because they thought they had too much), I'm sure they prayed alot.

Definitely worth looking into to the beneficial and not so beneficial aspects of alternative treatments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Insense review 1 year 3 weeks ago #38372

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1722
Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven’t been around for a day or two, i havent been feeling well, luckily i have the people to produce our orders very quickly. Especially when i am trying to kick a cold that came out of no where.
So i dont have to get anywhere close to our kratom, especially for times like this.
Everyone has provided alot of personal experience, and especially about other herbs, which we carry many of.

Before drugs became involved, how do you think we dealt with many of the common things like headaches....
Its definately worth the time to explore alternative remedies
There are so many things out there that were used all the time, but we forgot about them when we were approached with something easier.
Easier doesnt mean better.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences on our thread.
ILK is a wonderful place to explore!

Thanx everyone
Insense1
Rob
www.insensebotanicals.com (plantations)
www.goldleafbotanicals.net (wilds)
:-)

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds