09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC: Looking for high quality source recommendations.

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 5 months 1 week ago #46440

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Rob at InSense/ GoldLeaf is a great option !!!
One of my favorite white strains ..!! White Hulu .. very special !!! I recently did a review and everything I tried was above average potency and top quality ! And like Rob mentioned , ILK vetted ... can’t go wrong with his company
The other botanicals offered that I’ve tried are very good as well, another confident buy without a doubt!

Thx Rob,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 5 months 1 week ago #46439

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1721
We are High Quality, Approved Vendors here at ILK :-bd

At In Sense Botanicals, Our Regular Awesome variety of High Quality *Organic Kratom (and other Botanicals)
found at:
www.insensebotanicals.com

and at:

Gold Leaf Botanicals, Hand Harvested Wild *Organic Kratom (and Other Botanicals) found at:
www.goldleafbotanicals.net

we searched for a long time to get the reputable source we use in Indonesia, to give us ONLY the highest quality that's available....ALL the time.

We do actually answer the phones during and even after business hours (Pacific Coast Time) unless we are attending to another customer, and yes we do return calls most of the time. :woohoo:

Customer service, Cleanliness, and High Quality are some of the most important things to us....for our customers. Yes we test and have a Satisfaction Guarantee on our products.

We welcome everyone, especially here at ILK....

Please check out our Christmas post, theres some good sales going on right NOW!

Come join the Fun. :-P

Thanks ILK for giving us all a place to come and talk about this Beautiful Plant (L)

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 office
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, INSENSE3

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 5 months 1 week ago #46438

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Coastline ... never tried them ... I believe because the price is way out of my budget ... and because I’ve found top shelf kratom by at least half the cost .... Fused Flors being one of those vendors... not ILK vetted... but one of the better vendors I’ve tried .... and I’ve tried many .... but you know with kratom .. what’s good for one .. not so good for another..

But I highly recommend Fused Flora ... great quality and the price can only be matched by another preferred vendor of mine .. Benni Botanicals ...

These two have what I consider to be some of them best kratom available... the price is ridiculously affordable... the quality top notch ... if you give either one of them a try , please let us know how it goes B-) (L) :-bd

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 5 months 1 week ago #46403

• charlesmoore
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Coastline kratom had the best consistency for potency and quality of over all leaf imo. Always super good and never a bad batch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 5 months 3 weeks ago #45974

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 558
Not ILK approved vendor, but offering some great Black-Cyber discounts and freebies right now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 5 months 3 weeks ago #45970

• natures_cure
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 239
Website has been updated, and you can now buy anywhere from 100 grams to 100kg's on the website.

Contact me with any questions. :)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.naturescurekratom.com
www.naturescurekratom.com

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or FALL2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Apple Pay
Cash App
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
Amazon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 7 months 3 weeks ago #44370

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3942
mindspace,

im glad you got it and like it. I was sent greased feet as well. I like it if I need get up and go...got that all purpose clearance red.. super cheap.. and super good! I understand on tolerance myself. I take at least one day a week off of the leaf. take akuamma, incarviella, and stem and vein if I have to. hirtusa will be the next one I try. but my tolerance is slowly increasing anyways. I do roatate companies, strains, and make my own custom blends. releaf is one of the only companies that I haven't altered much. like their blends. but if I have a rough pain work day the 'working man maximum blend' and the nerv is a good mix.. see I cant help myself..

if you do a stem and vein or hirtusa break for at least a week im told it 'resets' your reactions. I have to wait to the winter to do this my schedule is too demanding. but I do rotate in stem and vein if I don't need as much of a boost.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 7 months 3 weeks ago #44369

• mindspace
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Last edit: by mindspace.

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 7 months 3 weeks ago #44367

• mindspace
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
So I received my order from Re-Leaf. It was indeed quicker than expected and took 1 week. I also received more than I ordered, so that is awesome! I was sent "Greased Feet," "All-Purpose #1413," and one that has my name on it but no information about which phenotype or blend. I emailed to ask if I could get the info so I'll see if I can find out. I tried the custom one and I like it. Happy with them so far.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Looking for high quality source recommendations. 7 months 4 weeks ago #44209

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3942
hey oddblond!

I don't have much experience with any kind of concentrates or extracts. I did get a sample from PDO botanicals they have a new enhanced workday blend. its kinda pricy but worth it if youre looking for that kind of thing. I took 1.5 g and wow did it work as rocket fuel for my 16 hr work day ahead. ( my 'normal' dose is 5-8 g )

I recommend any company you are looking to try you sign up for their email list. youll be the first to know when they have specials or sales going on. that's why I got the PDO sample. I very rarely use an enhanced blend. I did get more from releaf tues. both my husband and I like their products, im only padding my future purchases to be free, and 50 % off is amazing incentive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds