Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43837

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9117
Thanks for pointing out the best feature of ILK - the members are amazingly helpful!

We really try to be HELPFUL and our entire community benefits from there.

I sent you a private message reply, BTW,

Here’s a cool article on how ILK stacks up as opposed to other resources on the leaf:
www.redstormscientific.com/top-forums-catering-kratom/
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43822

• Releafpleez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Thank you for that breakdown madmaxnightrider. Very informative and I'm keeping it saved for future reference
I might be doing all this thewrong way but I'm learning .this forum is so supportive. Not like some of them where I see all of them getting in drama and fighting all the time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Releafpleez.

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43328

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4336
Everybody has a Favorite Vendor that they are Partial to. No Certain Vendor can please everybody. That's why there are so many different ones. Every Batch of Kratom is going to be a little different than the Last.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Releafpleez

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43302

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4447
its hard to push anyone off their favorite company. not trying to. but it is good to rotate strains at a minimum. there are many wonderful approved vendors if you do want to change it up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, Releafpleez

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43292

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9117
Top Extracts is an excellent choice. Definitely one of my faves when I have some $$. Well worth the prices.

Re-Leaf LLC is definitely a contender at times. Here’s the link to look around if you like, but I know whatcha mean about being happy with whatcha have now ;)

www.re-leaf.us/

I thought your name was clever ;)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Releafpleez

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43282

• Releafpleez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
I didn't know about the grapes but I'll have to try that. Got some in my fridge to. I feel like the acidic juice definitly helps so much. Not only does it last longer but it is just overall stronger for me. I have never heard of Re-leaf company. I thought I was being clever and original with that one lol. I'll have to check them out when I can afford it. Right now I use TopExtracts and I've been very happy with them. I had a bad experience with 2 vendors before finding them. No one I've seen here on the forum. Thank u for the reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43164

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder

Tiggermanscrat wrote: Marcus,
That's exactly what I was going to say. (in my dreams) :lol:
Nan will probably link this if she hasn't already. :cheer:

I hope your feeling well and maybe gaining a little weight so a strong wind doesn't blow you away. :woohoo:
I'm just jealous cuz I can't get back under 160 again due to lack of self control. :(

Don

Hey Don,

I wish I weighed more than 160 lbs. I weigh the same that I did when I was 16 & I'm almost 35. That is just ridiculous. I need to gain at least 20 lbs. because of my Height which is almost 6"2".

& Nan Link away all that you want LOL!;) :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43163

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
It's No Trouble at all mindspace. I am here to help anybody with Kratom because I Eat, Breathe & Sleep it.

The Low Dose of 1 gram is a good idea. You can always add more but you can't take away what you've already taken. Better to start lower than higher.

The Best thing I can say is just get a bunch of different Strains & try them one at a time & write down the effects of each one & the dose of each one. Keeping a Journal is Important because you can go back & look at it later anytime. Good Luck mindspace!:-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Releafpleez

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43133

• mindspace
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Wow madmaxnightrider —
That is incredibly helpful. Thank you for taking the time to respond with that much info. I've read a lot here and there and got great info here but that is the best summary of everything I need to know. I might print that out lol. I appreciate it so much — as with everyone here that has helped.

The sample pack is for 3 strains so I'm thinking I'm just going to try 3 before ordering another 3 sample and so basically looking for the best archetypes. I didn't place my order yet last night but now I'm considering whether I should try the Red Malay before the Red Bali. If the Bali is better for pain but more sedating, I might go with that and see if it's too sedating and then next trying the Malay or whatnot. Then again, if it tends to have side effects, it might not be the best 1st as an introduction to it. I know I won't lose with either and will eventually try both so I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm just too indecisive with everything. Either way, you told me what to expect with each of those and that's great to know what to expect if there's anything I do or don't like as I try the first.
I'm going with the powder and I think I'll first go with the toss and wash and see if we can handle it or mix it up with a drink. If it's unbearable then I'll get my own capsules. I read a lot of varying opinions on what to do first so 1g sounds like a good first dose. Considering the experience and tolerance with other things, I have a feeling we'll end up higher but it's definitely good to start small.

Thank you !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by mindspace.

3 Tips for every Newbie 1 year 2 months ago #43128

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Marcus,
That's exactly what I was going to say. (in my dreams) :lol:
Nan will probably link this if she hasn't already. :cheer:

I hope your feeling well and maybe gaining a little weight so a strong wind doesn't blow you away. :woohoo:
I'm just jealous cuz I can't get back under 160 again due to lack of self control. :(

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds