07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :(

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43610

• CrayDumb
  • CrayDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 175
I was a regular split kilo buyer from them and they never increased the price for a split kilo until today when i tried to order. Looks like the total for a split kilo is now ~$186 compared to the ~$130 i've been paying, but admittedly, i was choosing the wrong shipping method (kilo is extra shipping, i thought it was anything OVER a kilo was extra shipping) and i used the ILK discount code.

I understand that they are using extra bags for split kilos etc., but that's more than i'm willing to spend. They've always had great communication and were super nice, so it's kinda sad to part ways. i found another vendor charging half that price total for kilos, and they allow you to split your kilos however you'd like without charge, except more than 4 ways and you pay only +$2 extra. im hoping their quality rivals chris and my pockets might thank me.

They're also not taking Zelle payments anymore which was the most convenient method. Looks like they're going the bitcoin route which may have its benefits, but I've never used that before.

edit: apparently, you can do an echeck as C.O.B. mentioned which is fast and would replace debit/credit/zelle.
I really hope my post didn't come off the wrong way now that I re read it. You guys are great vendors, but I was just dry and constantly had shipping/payment problems last week and i'm on a taper from a high dose.....not to mention broke between jobs LOL. I was really concerned that I would be dry and have to go without for a bit, but i'm fine now. I don't want to make it seem like i'm bad mouthing you guys at all, because the truth is, you guys actually gave me plenty of discounts before and your quality was the best i've received yet.

I remember buying like 5 kilos from you guys when i had the money just to stock up, so you know i'll be back around when I have the money :-bd

I apologize.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CrayDumb.

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43612

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 720
Good evening,
I'm sorry that the increases have been too much, but we have been operating very slim for a long time. We didn't raise any prices with postal and packaging increases and we pay more per kilo than most.A split kilo is 180.00 and with ilovekratom coupon code it comes to 168.00
We source very small batches and the costs are exceeding higher. We have had alot of price changes on our end as well from all areas . We will say that we are not planning any other prices increases anytime soon. We do accept echeck and check by mail or money order. Venmo and zelle are not options due to the industry. We hope that changes soon. We also offer free shipping on all orders. Express shipping is an extra 22.00 that the post office charges.
God bless.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by C.O.B.

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43617

• CrayDumb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

C.O.B wrote: Good evening,
I'm sorry that the increases have been too much, but we have been operating very slim for a long time. We didn't raise any prices with postal and packaging increases and we pay more per kilo than most.A split kilo is 180.00 and with ilovekratom coupon code it comes to 168.00
We source very small batches and the costs are exceeding higher. We have had alot of price changes on our end as well from all areas . We will say that we are not planning any other prices increases anytime soon. We do accept echeck and check by mail or money order. Venmo and zelle are not options due to the industry. We hope that changes soon. We also offer free shipping on all orders. Express shipping is an extra 22.00 that the post office charges.
God bless.

I understand. If you pay more per kilo, that cost gets passed onto the customer unfortunately. I'm not mad at you guys at all because i understand you're a business first and foremost, but as a customer, i'm just looking to for the best deal. I did spend a lot of money with you guys when i had it, but times are tight as of now.

I've never used an e-check, but the thing about money orders or check by mail is you have to wait until the supplier receives payment before they send you the product, so it's just an inconvenience. There are many other businesses using cashapp, zelle, credit/debit etc. I was actually going to go the bitcoin route and learn how to operate it just to purchase from you guys, but i'll have to seek other sources unfortunately. No harm no foul. You guys have been the best vendor i've dealt with thus far and I hope you continue to thrive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by CrayDumb.

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43618

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
Thank you and sorry for any issues .
We will ship the same day that you send us a picture of the filled out money order or check with no extra waiting. We have no control over zelle and venmo ,but it is only a matter of time before it is shut down for others when they catch on.
God bless brother and continue to thrive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, CrayDumb, Tiggermanscrat

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43628

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3809
Chris is always willing to work with you about any Issues. He is Great like that.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43638

• CrayDumb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

C.O.B wrote: Thank you and sorry for any issues .
We will ship the same day that you send us a picture of the filled out money order or check with no extra waiting. We have no control over zelle and venmo ,but it is only a matter of time before it is shut down for others when they catch on.
God bless brother and continue to thrive.

I didn't know that about the money order! Good to know it can be sent earlier.

can you inform me about how and why these method of payments will be shut down? I think I might have an idea why, but seeing that you're more into the business than I am, you probably have a better idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43639

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7311
Same reason credit card companies have been blocking transactions. Operation Choke Point.

Here’s a past thread on the topic, but it’s discrimination. Maybe this link will be helpful (pardon my butting in when you didn’t ask me!):

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-forum/kratom-...pay-for-kratom#37821
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Laurie.

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43645

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3809
I would think that Check or Money Order will be the Only Payment Method in the Near Future for all the Vendors Probably. Personally I've always used Money Orders to pay for my Orders. I never did like Credit Cards. You can get into Debt really Quick with them as everybody knows.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43658

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
Visa and Mastercard run the show and don't like kratom.
Everything connected to instant money transfers is controlled by them and makes our lives impossible .
Visa and Mastercard don't control the banks and that is why we can use echeck.
Zelle is even debit card controlled.
We are always looking for options.
We will always try to make life easiest for our customers, but credit and debit cards aren't any good for payments at this time . Some people use offshore processors , but we won't do that because of identity theft and theft of our money .
It was bad enough that we had close to 25,000.00 is bad checks last year that we will never see again .
We want to keep all prices reasonable for everyone. Our protocols for kratom cost alot AMD we all use it in our family , so we make sure it is clean and top quality!??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, CrayDumb, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by C.O.B.

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 1 month 1 week ago #43670

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3409
Hey Christopher, any thoughts about using cashapp??
I prefer to pay with this method , no muss no fuss ... im sure you've most likely already have looked into it ... seems easy for everyone , thanks for going above and beyond for all of us (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds