Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

Christophers Organic Botanicals price increase + payment method change :( 10 months 18 hours ago #43610

• CrayDumb
  • CrayDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 245
I was a regular split kilo buyer from them and they never increased the price for a split kilo until today when i tried to order. Looks like the total for a split kilo is now ~$186 compared to the ~$130 i've been paying, but admittedly, i was choosing the wrong shipping method (kilo is extra shipping, i thought it was anything OVER a kilo was extra shipping) and i used the ILK discount code.

I understand that they are using extra bags for split kilos etc., but that's more than i'm willing to spend. They've always had great communication and were super nice, so it's kinda sad to part ways. i found another vendor charging half that price total for kilos, and they allow you to split your kilos however you'd like without charge, except more than 4 ways and you pay only +$2 extra. im hoping their quality rivals chris and my pockets might thank me.

They're also not taking Zelle payments anymore which was the most convenient method. Looks like they're going the bitcoin route which may have its benefits, but I've never used that before.

edit: apparently, you can do an echeck as C.O.B. mentioned which is fast and would replace debit/credit/zelle.
I really hope my post didn't come off the wrong way now that I re read it. You guys are great vendors, but I was just dry and constantly had shipping/payment problems last week and i'm on a taper from a high dose.....not to mention broke between jobs LOL. I was really concerned that I would be dry and have to go without for a bit, but i'm fine now. I don't want to make it seem like i'm bad mouthing you guys at all, because the truth is, you guys actually gave me plenty of discounts before and your quality was the best i've received yet.

I remember buying like 5 kilos from you guys when i had the money just to stock up, so you know i'll be back around when I have the money :-bd

I apologize.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CrayDumb.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds