Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Benni Botanicals Review #2 3 months 1 week ago #49469

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1285
Hey there brother markaguilar122389!!
Welcome to ILK!!!

Benni is a great vendor and hope he’ll soon be a ILK approved one as well,, certainly fits the quality products, service and awesome price point!

Hope you enjoy your time here , please check back in when you’ve had a chance to try your selections out , take good care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Benni Botanicals Review #2 3 months 1 week ago #49468

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Welcome to the forum Mark.
Try this link.
Don
www.bennibotanicals.com
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Benni Botanicals Review #2 3 months 1 week ago #49466

• markaguilar122389
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Good afternoon, is there a way to contact Benni for Kratom purchase? The place I usually get it from is closed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Benni Botanicals Review #2 8 months 1 week ago #45040

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Another thing to consider in deciding to purchase through Benni is that when spending over 60$ you get a 20% off discount ... any purchase over 200 gms gets free shipping..
I imagine this code spooky will be in addition to the already generous offer of quantity and cost ... could be wrong though :-? I’ll see if I can find out post my findings (L) one thing I’m sure of , Benni has great products and for super cost effective prices, more folks need to know about this vendor ... top shelf all the way !!!! B-) (L)

Benni Botanicals Review #2 8 months 1 week ago #45035

• CaptThikDik
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Split kilos are $96 up to 10 ways. You just add 100g bags and the site will auto discount. Whole kilos, 1 strain, are $85. Shipping is included either way. There is a Code for Halloween right now. You can use "spooky" for 10% off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373, Babel-17

Benni Botanicals Review #2 8 months 1 week ago #44925

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Brandon,
I have Benni's MD Blend which was good for pain but not my headaches and it made me a bit lightheaded like some whites do. I'll have to try a mix with a red to see if that fixes it for me. :-?

I also have a Gold Bali sample that I need to try.
And a Green Nugroz that was similar to the MD Blend in not helping with the headaches and making me a bit spacey.
I may need to try smaller doses (<1g) to see if the spaciness goes away.

Hey Dawn. :-h
I am doing very well now that I know my babe (Liz) is doing well. :cheer:
Thanks for the heads up about the Benni Benti Bali.
I had never tried any of the Bents before getting the Milk Choc Bent sample from Benni. I always thought they were just another Red and reds have usually just put me to sleep quickly. I know better now. :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Benni Botanicals Review #2 8 months 2 weeks ago #44914

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Those bents are great , super good ones !! I’m Stoked you liked the review.... it’s sooo much fun Tigger , Boatloads of fun !!..!!..!! Any others types from Benni that your digging at the moment ?? His super bent is great

Send Liz a hug for me >:D

Take care sir broski

Hey Don,

How are you? I wanted to let you & others know that the Benni Benti Bali is very good also. It’s very relaxing. If you’re not wanting to fall asleep I’d reduce your normal dose. That’s what I needed to do......

Take Care,
Dawn

Benni Botanicals Review #2 8 months 2 weeks ago #44913

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Hey Brandon, that’s a Righteous Review!! I’m so glad you turned me on to Benni’s! I think our chemistry is more alike than not after reading your review.

I also plan on doing reviews of some of his strains. I’ve tried a few you didn’t mention Yet, lol. You’ve tried some I haven’t. My goal is to try every strain he offers.....

He’s the first vendor that I’ve placed 2 orders with in less than a month. My first order was the easiest order I’ve ever placed. Site is easy to navigate and I had no issues at all.

Benni responds almost instantly to emails & takes the time to answer questions. I greatly appreciate that. Communication is key btwn customers and vendors, as important as quality product!

You can split a kilo up to 10 ways OMG that’s INCREDIBLE!! There’s no special code for the $80 split. 25g bags can be included with 100g bags as long as it doesn’t exceed 10 split/Kilo. The discount will automatically be applied.

He’s considering stocking 250g bags in the future. Speaking of bags, the 25g are bronze which I like & the ziplock top is STRONG, the 100g are black. TIP: When cutting the top off the smaller bags Don’t cut too close to the seal cause if you do it’s very hard to open.

Prices are AMAZING so is the quality of kratom. I had an issue with my 2nd order that neither he nor I could control. We exchanged more emails than I probably write in 2-3 months & he remained pleasant & reassuring/calm throughout.

Shipping is very fast. I placed an order early am Sat & received on Mon. He ships from IL.& uses boxes instead of envelopes. Very professional looking and no need to worry about powder spilling.

As for the Super MD. Benni told me this is a Single Green Strain. The Mitragynine content was one of his highest at 2.0. This is an excellent choice. The batch # that I have is 71519.

I had the best response to his Greens so far in my kratom journey. I’m now able to discern subtle differences btwn strains that I wasn’t able to before. This will help me write decent reviews, at least I hope.

The Green Elephant was a standout as well as the Batak..... others too.....working on reviews. There wasn’t one bunk strain! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!

Last edit: by Usernametaken.

Benni Botanicals Review #2 8 months 2 weeks ago #44896

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Those bents are great , super good ones !! I’m Stoked you liked the review.... it’s sooo much fun Tigger , Boatloads of fun !!..!!..!! Any others types from Benni that your digging at the moment ?? His super bent is great

Send Liz a hug for me >:D

Take care sir broski

Benni Botanicals Review #2 8 months 2 weeks ago #44893

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4064
don,

you have made my day complete that is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes fomo issues.. I know. but it seems brandon and I have similar enough chemisty in responding to strains. every one he has highly recommended has worked for me so I figure if it hasn't failed me yet..better than picking a random 'strain'

im really loving re-leaf right now but I know you have to constantly switch things up to keep your reactions from getting stale. Bennis is going to be my 'new' try. but ill probably cheat with regulars till then.. hehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds