09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC: Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects...

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 1 month 2 weeks ago #49797

• paradox
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
re-leaf llc is my goto. just received some absolute fire from them once again a week or so ago. still like christophers once in a while to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 2 months 1 week ago #49184

• Cori177
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 123
Thank you. I have some product from them that didnt work at first, but after coming back to it, did! Thats why I never toss k.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 2 months 1 week ago #49183

• charlesmoore
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Coastal kratom is my main vendor. True quality product. I had their green malay awhile back and was great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cori177

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 2 months 1 week ago #49176

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 231
This is in response to Carolina Kratom. I will vouch for their green Vietnam, upbeat strain. They have lab reports that are hard to believe but they seem legit. Packaging is professional and delivery was fast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by smoothc.

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 2 months 1 week ago #49164

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1026
I’ve personally never have tried this vendor, but I believe this is the one your asking about ...

www.7ohm.info/p/strain-name-abbreviations.html

Please let us know how they are if you end up trying them !!

Cheers (L) (L) :-bd

And nice to see you cori177
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cori177, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Just cause lol

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 2 months 1 week ago #49154

• Cori177
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 123
Could you PM me who this ‘ohmd’ vendor is?

Thanks for writing your review to help us all.

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 4 months 3 weeks ago #46823

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
What’s up Michele !! The P stands for premium, but I like the P for pimp as well lol!!

Cheers amiga B-) (L) (c)

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 4 months 3 weeks ago #46822

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3942
hey bikersmoke! glad to have you here. I agree on Bennis and ST, such great kratom for the price.

nerdy, thanks for the low-down!

my favorite strain right now is re-leafs fat brain ( 60 red 40 green ) great for working pain relief that doesn't make me subdued or sleepy.

I don't wanna sound like a moron but what is PMD? pimp maeng da? just making sure.

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 4 months 3 weeks ago #46812

• Nerdy Ninja
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 68
I tried every vendor recommended on this site from Benni to Liza to OG to Nature’s Cure and for me personally the consistency and potency of Smiley Time is unmatched. Very few duds and the times I did get strains that don’t work for me he replaced them free of charge with something that did work for me.

But I recently purchased some of the fabled Elephant Green Malay from the elusive and legendary 7ohmn and that one strain was far and beyond the best kratom I’ve had in my 5 years of using kratom. Fast and strong with legs that were unbelievable. Was like the first time I tried good quality kratom. I know some folks were apprehensive about ordering from 7ohmn given his checkered past on reddit but I rolled the dice and glad I did before he ran out of the EGM from 2017. I immediately ordered 4 kilos of the EGM. With other vendors I usually only order 250g when I find a strain I like. That’s how good the EGM from 7ohmn was. My top 5 favorite strains this year....
EGM - 7ohmn
PMD - Smiley
Green Monster - Smiley
Green Malay - Sosa
PMD 12 - Botanical Bunny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373, meccaseve

Best kratom vendors in 2019? My current prospects... 4 months 3 weeks ago #46811

• Bikersmoke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
I will say benni, and smiley time are great. Benni now has a split kilo which makes him even better than before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds