Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 15 hours ago #45799

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Here are the batch numbers:
Super Green - 20101919G
red tamiang-BS280719R
white hilir-2010919W
green kapuas -4250919G
red aceh-BS280719R
white maluku-714081p97U
gold md -409819GD

Red thai-4211019R
gold kapuas-4211019GD
green md-OG020919G

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 16 hours ago #45798

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2535
That headache pressure you can get from a very strong White seems related to what nootropics of the Racetam family have a reputation of sometimes bringing on when taken in large amounts, in the absence of choline supplementation.

The suggested remedy is a form of choline that is also considered good for the brain (a nootropic) like Alpha GPC. But regular lecithin, like that found in abundance in eggs, also does the trick, plus it balances out the choline with inositol. Mayonnaise made from eggs and soybean oil should have a decent amount as well, if that's all you have.

Maybe have some hard boiled eggs on hand, and eat a couple an hour or two before having a strong white. Protein and fat don't really interfere with Kratom when taken in moderation, say an hour before or after a toss and wash.

I think some of the alkaloids in Kratom trigger the brain the same way that nootropics do, and whites can be heavy in those, and thus the remedy for a heavy dose of nootropics could work with a heavy dose of whites. I usually take Kratom well away from servings of Alpha GPC, or Lecithin, but today I'll time it differently. I sometimes notice some pressure in the head from a white, but it stays short of inducing a headache. Maybe it's the residual choline I have in my bloodstream that wards a headache from blooming, or the moderate doses of tea that I take. I took some White Hulu yesterday that was powerful enough to give some pressure to the head, similar to what a nootropic like Adrafinil/Noopept/Aniracetam can produce.

I'm taking some White Indo in a little while, and I have the opportunity to take it right after my Alpha GPC and Theanine.

Funny enough, as I finish writing this, and it might be the power of suggestion, I'm reminded that I took my Nootropics but I haven't taken my Alpha GPC yet. My head doesn't hurt per se, but I do feel a sort of tightening that is common when taken a stimulant. I'll take my Alpha GPC now (2:07 PM), then at 2:30 PM EST the White Indo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Babel-17.

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 19 hours ago #45791

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 597

Tiggermanscrat wrote:

Tiggermanscrat wrote: The Chef sampler consisted of:
Super Green, red tamiang, white hilir, green kapuas, red aceh, white maluku, and gold md.
plus 3 gift samples of: Red thai, gold kapuas, and green md

Here is the rest of my review of what I received from fused flora.
All my test doses were 1.2g which is my normal dose size.

As I previously said
The <strong>Super Green</strong> is some very fine powder with no noticeable grit in it. It is slightly more bitter than "Normal". It is a slow strain that lasted about 5 hours. Very good pain relief and headache relief.
This was my favorite. If I didn't already have over 1 kilo of Green Riau on hand I would buy a kilo of this.

All the samples were a very fine powder with only the Red Tamiang having a touch of grit in it.

<strong>Red Tamiang</strong>- Very slow. Calming for about 2 hours before becoming sedating. This was my second favorite. It mixes excellent (600mg of each) with my Zaps blend as a daytime relax and pain relief hang out blend. Still debating with myself to buy more.:-?

<strong>White Hilir</strong>- very potent. This is definitely a White! Made me very spacey. Caused body to be very tingly. Felt like my heart was racing but it measured the normal 81 bpm. No headache or noticeable pain relief. Lasted way to long. Did not like this at all.

<strong>Green Kapuas</strong> - slow, bitter powder like super green but a brighter green. Worked like a white and made me spacey.

<strong>Red Aceh</strong>- slow, good pain relief, very sedating

<strong>White Maluku</strong>-did not have the effect of a white but was very sedating and gave me a headache.

<strong>Gold MD</strong> – slow, initially calming before being sedating after about an hour.

<strong>Red Thai</strong>-slow, good pain relief, very sedating

<strong>Gold Kapuas</strong>-sedating and gave me a headache.

<strong>Green MD</strong>- Slow, Potent and sedating. This one also gave me a headache.

Hate that you got some headaches, but your assessments match with mine. Appreciate the honest feedback. That white hilir is rocket fuel almost as much as the super white it's about right for me. Was the green MD SSXXXXXX batch number?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 1 day ago #45785

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Some keepers and some no bueno’s !!! That super green hmmm, would like to try that ... also the white that didnt fair with you .. my kind of white minus the headache.. never fun!!!! but I don’t have headaches when I dose ... have had a few in “THE BEGINNING “!! lol of my kratom adventures ... from not stating hydrated... I know that taking certain strains help you with headaches better than others ... Tigger AKA
Mr Don Riau !!

Thx for the review , much love and respect to you and Liz !! (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 1 day ago #45767

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don

Tiggermanscrat wrote: The Chef sampler consisted of:
Super Green, red tamiang, white hilir, green kapuas, red aceh, white maluku, and gold md.
plus 3 gift samples of: Red thai, gold kapuas, and green md

Here is the rest of my review of what I received from fused flora.
All my test doses were 1.2g which is my normal dose size.

As I previously said
The Super Green is some very fine powder with no noticeable grit in it. It is slightly more bitter than "Normal". It is a slow strain that lasted about 5 hours. Very good pain relief and headache relief.
This was my favorite. If I didn't already have over 1 kilo of Green Riau on hand I would buy a kilo of this.

All the samples were a very fine powder with only the Red Tamiang having a touch of grit in it.

Red Tamiang- Very slow. Calming for about 2 hours before becoming sedating. This was my second favorite. It mixes excellent (600mg of each) with my Zaps blend as a daytime relax and pain relief hang out blend. Still debating with myself to buy more.:-?

White Hilir- very potent. This is definitely a White! Made me very spacey. Caused body to be very tingly. Felt like my heart was racing but it measured the normal 81 bpm. No headache or noticeable pain relief. Lasted way to long. Did not like this at all.

Green Kapuas - slow, bitter powder like super green but a brighter green. Worked like a white and made me spacey.

Red Aceh- slow, good pain relief, very sedating

White Maluku-did not have the effect of a white but was very sedating and gave me a headache.

Gold MD – slow, initially calming before being sedating after about an hour.

Red Thai-slow, good pain relief, very sedating

Gold Kapuas-sedating and gave me a headache.

Green MD- Slow, Potent and sedating. This one also gave me a headache.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, FusedFlora

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 1 week ago #45481

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
sean,

thank you! I have a bit of both from other vendors. I bet if I bumped up the dose the blue lotus would be great for PM..but I have enough stuff that makes me sleepy ( phelledendron, corydalis, skullcap, wild lettuce , kava)

my husbands an 'opposite' can take kava and red bali.. before work! and be fine. me on the other hand I take 1 teaspoon of instant kava and im ready for a nap. speaking of is your kava instant? im usually a lazy kava drinker lol...

don,

you know what they say.. never mess with a crazy lady that works with knives all day...:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, FusedFlora

Last edit: by michele373.

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 1 week ago #45470

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 597

Tiggermanscrat wrote:

michele373 wrote: ill try their blue lotus next! now that I have another t compare it too as well. great value for a concentrate. I need on occasion a <strong>anti anxiety social buffer that keeps me from stabbing anybody</strong>.. lol :) that I can take during the daytime!

Hey michele,
I think I need to try some of that to keep me from getting angry at someone and them punching me out. :woohoo:

I'd love for you guys to try the lotus and I like it a lot, but it really shines at night. Maybe the magnolia bark might be a better solution IMHO though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by FusedFlora.

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 1 week ago #45457

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don

michele373 wrote: ill try their blue lotus next! now that I have another t compare it too as well. great value for a concentrate. I need on occasion a anti anxiety social buffer that keeps me from stabbing anybody.. lol :) that I can take during the daytime!

Hey michele,
I think I need to try some of that to keep me from getting angry at someone and them punching me out. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 1 week ago #45439

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
I had a order from them a bit ago but I didn't even try most of the products! husband scooped em up once they worked great for him.. which is a blessing in itself!

I did find a bag of the gold Kapuas. very uplifting clean energy. nice and uplifting but mellow at the same time. warm and fuzzys. but focused with a good amount of pain relief and motivation.

only tried the gold Riau once loved that too. great effects.

I think he might have found the couple of bags I was hiding on him! and snatched most of it up to bring to work lol...

they gave me a few sample bags as a generous gift as well. very nice.

ill try their blue lotus next! now that I have another t compare it too as well. great value for a concentrate. I need on occasion a anti anxiety social buffer that keeps me from stabbing anybody.. lol :) that I can take during the daytime!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, FusedFlora

A Fused Flora Review 11 months 1 week ago #45421

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
That’s awesome Don I’ve had some really good batches of Kratom from fused flora,The price is right the quality is very good Sean is easy to communicate with dude.......That super green sounds pretty darn good! Can’t wait to hear more about the other samples you got… Be good brother That’s super green sounds pretty darn good! Can’t wait to hear more about the other samples you got… Be good brother Don, give that Liz of yours a hug For me

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds