07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Otie's gets a 10/10 from me!

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 6 days ago #45413

• The Good Rev
  • The Good Rev's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
A while back I ordered a sample from Otie's and I want to share my experience.

First off, of the many many options if vendors I chose to give them a try partly because of Adam's positive interactions here on the forums. He's not the only vendor interacting here, of course, but his contributions have been helpful to me.

Secondly, my order shipped FAST! Like out the door less than 12 hours after I placed. I don't know if that's always typical or if I hit a sweet spot in timing,but after other interactions with them they seem like that part of customer service is important to them and outside of a carrier issue (which I did have... Dang USPS), you're probably getting your order quickly.

Next is the price and quality. GREAT pricing! I would expected a decent,but not great product of it weren't for all the other great reviews I'd seen for them. The prices are good... Which is super important to me being a sole income provider for a family of 7.

But the quality was very good. The red gold is the first strain I've tried out of literal dozens that actually helped pain! The white Indo is currently my go to at work for smoothing over the stressful parts of my day. It gives me s great sense of peace and calm without being too heady/sedating. (I'm weird in that I don't get an energy boost from any kratom I've tried. I usually have some sedation with any strain that has any therapeutic effect for me.)

Last point I want to make might actually be the most important for me. Adam is the first vendor that actually reached out to me personally to check on how I was doing after having some time to use his product. He took time to ask my imoressions, answer questions, and trouble shoot some issues I've been having. He gave support and made sure I had correct info. I really appreciated it.

SO thanks,Adam. You get an A+ from me,brother. I appreciate it!

Sorry for any typos... I don't do great typing on my tablet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 6 days ago #45418

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1183
Nice review!

I agree about the White Indo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat, The Good Rev

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 5 days ago #45475

• Oties Botanicals
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 341

Babel-17 wrote: Nice review!

I agree about the White Indo.

Thank you so much!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, The Good Rev

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 4 days ago #45492

• WhoFalls
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Interestingly enough, I had a carrier problem with my shipping. My package, which claimed to be in my city all day and in route to be delivered on the day the tracking quoted, decided to go back to the distribution center it was at days before, which is 2 hours away. I'm hoping it will be delivered tomorrow or Monday at the latest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 4 days ago #45495

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7989
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, WhoFalls! Was that an order from Otie’s? What a bummer! I’ve read about this taking place quite randomly here on the forum - seems like it happens to those who have NOTHING ON HAND TO TIDE THEM OVER. Hopefully you’ll be participating on this forum more frequently so we can be of support and even send you some product to tide you over! Nobody should have NONE and smoke shop kratom is often unsafe, untested and of unknown origin and is as good as having none (there are some really cool exceptions to this, but it is not common to be able to get good product at smoke shops).

Hope you get your order in tomorrow’s mail!
Glad you found us!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 4 days ago #45496

• WhoFalls
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Yup. It was from Otie's. I had to email them to get the tracking info, since it had been a few days and I didn't have anything from them. They promptly sent that to me. Their costumer service has been good. I saw that today I was going to get the shipment from USPS and suddenly it left my city and went back to where it last came from. There seems to be a variety of reason why this happens. Possibly, it was never in my city at all and how they scan for tracking is faulty.

You are right about smoke shops. I took an at home drug test a few days after using one of those products and it came up for methadone. That could possibly be coming from something else, like a false positive caused by benadryl or doxylamine. Either way, that's not a risk I want to entertain. I am out atm, so hopefully it comes through by Monday.

Thanks for the welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by WhoFalls.

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 4 days ago #45497

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Maybe even tomorrow! Otie’s is well worth anticipation - so that’s good you have a very high quality product on the way! Hope you post tomorrow with a smile.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 4 days ago #45498

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
That’s REALLY ALARMING about test results after those alternative products - wow :-O
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 4 days ago #45499

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3969
Whofalls!!

It’s happened to me a few times where delivery took an extra day .. 2 at most ... Usps makes some mistakes , rest assured the odds are in your favor for a delivery tomorrow... or like you said .. Monday ... I’ll put my money on it that it gets to you tomorrow!! I’ve even had some packages delivered in Sunday’s before ....

Otie’s is a solid company , your in for a treat !!

Welcome to the community (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Otie's gets a 10/10 from me! 3 weeks 4 days ago #45502

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1183
The USPS got jammed up by being closed on Veterans Day. It's back to normal now, but since they had no slack in their system, having an extra say of deliveries to make meant that they had to juggle things, and I guess that caused routing issues, or at least made errors more likely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Babel-17.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds