07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try.

LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try. 3 weeks 4 days ago #45515

• christopher884
  • christopher884's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
First off, I want to come straight out and say I have no correlation to LuckyHerbals on a business or personal standpoint. I am strictly just a customer that absolutely love this company from the product itself to the customer service. If you dig into my account you will notice I just made this account and that is because I contacted LuckyHerbals and requested for a good website to post a review and now here I am.

I have tried A LOT of different Kratom vendors, and I mean A LOT. From wiping every brand off the head shops shelf's to numerous orders from online vendors and even purchasing kilos directly from farmers in Indonesia. I have my fair share of good, bad, and decent kratom, but there was one Kratom vendor that has never disappointed me. LuckyHerbals.com, I found them thru a Kratom discord page and now I have a garage full of kilos worth of Kratom that I won't ever touch because nothing beats the quality of LuckyHerbals. I take daily any of his green strains and you will immediate notice the VIBRANT green color when you open the bag. Its not a murky brownish or reddish color like some kratom comes in (which I have always noticed, the more green the better, just imo tho, not a factual statement) I take 2 teaspoon scoops every morning, nothing more and the extreme mood boost is actually insane. Like i said, I have had other brands that are good, but never this great. As someone who has taken Kratom for some time and spent way too much money on experimenting with different kratom vendors, I am so glad I can stop my search and just order from LuckyHerbals. I know this sounds like a super shill and you might be thinking, I know them personally or something, which is completely false. I genuinely just want to help people make the right choice when they're on their search for amazing kratom.

Packaging: Comes in a thick black plastic ziplock type bag that are great for resealing and keeping it air-tight.
Shipping: Orders have always shipped immediately and once or twice I have got the order a day or two early. Always a good feeling when you check your mailbox and your package surprised you earlier then expected ^_^

Customer service: 10/10 no doubt. I speak directly with the owner Ben on discord about my orders and any questions I have. This guy is ON IT when it comes to answering any questions and making sure your order gets to you as quick as possible. I am not too sure if he would want me to put his discord name out there but from my social encounters with him, I am pretty sure he wont mind. His name is "Ben at LuckyHerbals.com #9332" On the website he even has LAB RESULTS of his Kratom. In the Kratom industry, that is a HUGE plus! Just one more cherry on top, he has a great customer loyalty program, which I find to be pretty cool because his prices are already amazing.

Give LuckyHerbals a try, if you have any issues or questions, dont be shy to hit up Ben, and if you do give them a go, let me know what you think, I am curious to hear from others or if you just want to ask me some questions about different vendors I have tried, go for it. I am 100% no expert tho but I do have a lot of experience with many vendors. Discord @PizzaParty#8031
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try. 3 weeks 4 days ago #45532

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7989
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, christopher884!

Glad to hear you’re happy with your vendor, thanks for sharing your perspective!
Laurie

LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try. 3 weeks 4 days ago #45533

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2840
hey Christopher! happy to have you here.

im glad you found a place that works for you! I cant afford right now to have FOMO so ill add them to my short list of people ill try soon!

how long have you been taking? which are you favorites from them and why?..

you have a discount code? im sorry we are a needy bunch lol..

glad you found the best kratom forum EVER!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try. 3 weeks 4 days ago #45536

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7989
THAT was Michele373 inventing the ultimate ILK CHECKLIST in under 10 seconds! LMAO
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, LuckyHerbals

LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try. 3 weeks 3 days ago #45538

• LuckyHerbals
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! USE CODE LUCKY10 FOR 10% OFF YOUR ORDER!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Babel-17

LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try. 3 weeks 3 days ago #45539

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
thank you Christopher, and lucky herbals! you have gotten some buzz and reviews from other members here too. I like that you have custom blends to. and your lab results posted.

LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try. 3 weeks 3 days ago #45543

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3969
Hey Christopher, high five bud !!!

I’m a huge fan of lucky Herbal’s as well, and agree with all you wrote in your post , they are an exceptional company with exceptional kratom , Ben is a great guy ... it’s awesome that they are a small family business , which I love to support ... but aside from that .. their kratom is very very good !! Thx for sharing and hope to hear more from you (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

LuckyHerbals.com Trust me, best kratom you'll ever try. 3 weeks 3 days ago #45554

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
damn both of you for my fomo.. maybe ill have an extra 30 or so after I food shop for the holiday..ill have to see! such a good price for great kratom!

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds