Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45811

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1763
I didn't know someone got my picture :woohoo:
LOL :-bd

Insense1
Rob
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45784

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
That’s awesome Babel !! Super classic !!thx for that (L)

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45781

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191
Electric Larry delivering White Hulu:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TGAIbT0bPI
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45766

• Visitor
I’m really impressed with the white Hulu, my 100 gm bag got ransacked by my sweetheart ... well, she left me about 30 gm... not completely devastating it ... I mixed this with some fast green Thai and was awake with crazy moodlift and the body aches ..99% obliterated!!! I’d like to get at least a half kilo to have around for rotation!! Happy to know your getting a similar reaction to this variety ... the mix you mentioned sounds awesome ... I need to incorporate more s&v into my regimen! Have a great weekend Babel my herbally inclined friend !! May the kratom be with you lol

:-bd (L) B-)

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45763

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Some very good selections from Rob, still .. one of my favorites are his white Hulu .... fantastic moodlift .. through the roof !!! Both wild and plantation versions are stellar ...
super stoked with this variety! But really all the flavors I’ve tried from him are great ... but the Hulu is what jives really good with my chemistry... a special white ... ! Fantastic!! (L)

I found a bag of it, and I see now that I must have liked the tiny bonus sampler, and ordered a full one ounce bag as part of a sample pack from Gold Leaf. Very nice! I mixed it with the In Sense Kx, and some Tea Time Red Stem and Vein. As to what you had to say, "You are correct, Sir". :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY6wwAhvirY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45740

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder

Laurie wrote: Black Star is close! This thread was wonderful! Like reading a symphony!

Too funny, I did an Ecosia search for that and ...

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-forum/plain-leaf-kratom/7887-black-kratom

If In Sense/Gold Leaf took a Black Chocolate Bentaguie and added just Shilajit, they might create a demand for it. I'm speaking half in jest, but in the Netflix series "Black Sky" is about extending life (immortality) and that's what Shilajit is connected to. I don't see how the name could be trademarked, but I guess no company wants to even think of the hassle connected to them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45737

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
And thanks for the reminder about the White Hulu, I think I got a small sampler of that which I only used once or twice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45736

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Some very good selections from Rob, still .. one of my favorites are his white Hulu .... fantastic moodlift .. through the roof !!! Both wild and plantation versions are stellar ...
super stoked with this variety! But really all the flavors I’ve tried from him are great ... but the Hulu is what jives really good with my chemistry... a special white ... ! Fantastic!! (L)

Good timing, I was just now going to post about the In Sense White Bentaguie. Excellent for relaxation and mood lift. I guess someone said "I really like taking Red/Chocolate Bentaguie at night but it makes me sleepy just when I'm feeling really good, and not ready for bed yet", and a light went on over the heads of the good people at In Sense.

Edited: I said Otie's when I meant In Sense.

It's kind of like when you went to take a White for a boost, but not get too pseudo-caffeinated when you plan on being chill. I can't swear about its endurance yet but the signs are positive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Babel-17.

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45732

• Visitor
Some very good selections from Rob, still .. one of my favorites are his white Hulu .... fantastic moodlift .. through the roof !!! Both wild and plantation versions are stellar ...

*FOMO Warning* Gold Leaf Botanicals Kx 7 months 1 week ago #45726

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8766
Black Star is close! This thread was wonderful! Like reading a symphony!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.582 seconds