Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Otie's Botanicals review 8 months 1 day ago #47370

• Oties Botanicals
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 462
Thank you so much for the great review!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Namosi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Otie's Botanicals review 8 months 2 days ago #47331

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2415
The Gold Bali is flying under the wire in regards the fanfare it's gotten on Facebook in the Otie's group. Imo that could be because it's not a ten out of ten for the main things newer Tea enthusiasts look for. It's not the fastest, most analgesic, most relaxing, or most mood boosting. But more seasoned fans of using Tea can appreciate its balance.

And when you go down the checklist of all the things that people look for, it has no weaknesses. And it goes to work fairly quickly and has long legs, while going down smoothly. The people I see posting who've had it all seem to like it a lot, it's just that when people ask for a Tea recommendation they are often specific about what they are looking for.

They want a butt kicker to get them out the door for work, something to help with sleep, or something to help with pain. So we mostly hear about the Whites, Reds, and now the Black Bali. The Greens get notice for doing a lot, but mainly for the boost they give.

All fair enough, but my two favorite jack of all trades, utility players, from Otie's are the Gold Bali and the Super Green Malay. The regular Super Green is pretty close in effect to the Super Green Malay, imo, their profiles not being very different. In case you were wondering.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, Oties Botanicals, Namosi

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Otie's Botanicals review 8 months 2 days ago #47328

• Namosi
  • Namosi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
I received Super Gold kratom, Gold Bali, and Super Green Maeng Da from Otie's Botanicals recently and so far I have been impressed.

The Super Gold was quite mild and relaxing with the 2.5g that I tried of it. I was expecting it to hit me a bit stronger initially, but once it fully kicked in about 30-40 minutes after finishing my tea (strained with a tea bag) I found the effects to be pleasant and effective for relieving lower back pain and providing a nice warmth/mood boost.

I had 2 grams of the gold Bali a few days later and was surprised that it was noticeably stronger than the super gold kratom for me. I noticed the effects come on a bit faster, and overall the experience was more stimulating for me (albeit the difference in dose might have affected that). I was interested in purchasing a 250g bag of the gold Bali afterward, but unfortunately when I went on the website to place an order I learned that it was sold out. The customer support folks at Otie's informed me that this was because Indonesia is in the rainy season and they're trying to control the quality of their kratom (to avoid supplying customers with weaker batches of the same strain) so I appreciate that they are willing to forego sales for a short time to ensure that quality is good.

I tried the super green maeng da yesterday and had a great experience. It came on within about 30 minutes and it got me to a nice comfortable level without ever feeling too intense. It doesn't make me droopy or make me too stimulated but it is definitely uplifting. I think this was my favorite of the three samples.

I also had a chance to try the full spectrum extract recently and found myself pleasantly surprised. It was my first time doing any extract/tincture and I expected it to potentially be overwhelmingly strong, so I started with a half dropper. I found it to be effective and not overwhelming, so I took another quarter/third of a dropper and found myself quickly feeling nice and comfy/warm. It didn't taste as bad as I expected and I definitely plan to use more of it in the future (especially when I'm sick or in pain and need an extra boost). Overall I'd highly recommend it, and I would definitely consider ordering from them in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Oties Botanicals

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds