Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mitragaia Review 1 month 1 week ago #50762

• Dude Guyman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Thanks for all that!

To be fair, I did contact them after my second order of the red/white MD blend and they did offer me 10% off my next order, but said basically, different strains, different growing seasons, different effects, for different folks. Their kratom has not been completely useless, and I don't mean to bash on Mitragaia, just not as reliable in potency/quality as I would like. That is why I went back to the red bali one that worked so well in the beginning, but alas the second time it was not the same as the first (requires a double+ sized serving, and therefore cost), so I'll keep looking for a good/better vendor.

I have one on my radar but don't want to hijack this thread with all that. It is not a tolerance problem because the green malay I still have left over is still rockin' potent @2g. I also have a friend who introduced me to kratom in the first place, who I recommended Mitragaia because their prices were lower and my first little test order was very good, he made a purchase and told me it was not as potent as his other vendor as well. Sadly, that vendor charges more than twice the price though and I simply cannot afford it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dude Guyman.

Mitragaia Review 1 month 1 week ago #50756

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1266
Good morning Dude Guyman,

Welcome to the ILK community!

I’m so bummed to hear about your experience being less than satisfactory, and I can totally relate via my own similar experience. Back in the day , this vendor wasn’t so full of strike outs , but unfortunately things changed . I’d contact them and see about a refund or replacement of leaf . Most vendors will accommodate this given that your order was majority no bueno . I haven’t dealt with this vendor for years so I can’t give any vouching .

What I can do is offer up many great options to choose for your next purchase .

Here’s a list of vendors that I’ve personally tried and was very happy with -

Benni Botanical
Fused Flora
InSense/ Goldleaf Botanical
Lucky Herbal
Christopher’s Organic Botanical (COB)
Pharmacy DropOut ( PDO)
Kratom Krates
Kingpin Kratom
Kings Kratom
Otie’s
Inland Botanical
SLO Kratom/ Botanical
TopExtracts
Bow Key Botanical
SoFlo Botanical
Mitra Man
Smiley Time Herbals
Appalachian Herbs
Philly Kratom “your leaf your life “
Sakti
Nature’s Cure
High Sierra Herbal
Secure Kratom / GoldSTAR ( will be posting a review shortly)

There’s other great ones that I haven’t personally tried ( only a matter of time before I do lol) but members speak highly about such as -

Tea Time Botanical
Garuda
EC Botanical

......And more B-)

It’s great to have you here my friend, we all want to help each other find quality sources of leaf, even what is quality leaf for some , isnt for others ... but good kratom is good kratom no matter which way you cut it ! Also , what doesn’t work at first , down the road can end up being impressive, kratom is funny like that lol, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to be of help, this is a very awesome and special community of sweethearts , good people .

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, INSENSE3, Dude Guyman

Mitragaia Review 1 month 1 week ago #50755

• Dude Guyman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I am fairly new to Kratom and Mitragaia is the only place I've ordered from so far and sadly, I have to say they are hit or miss for me, mostly miss. I am looking for a more reliable vendor. My orders and results were:

1. 28g Red Bali = 1.5-2g serving. Was very good. Potent, good pain killing, but a little more sedation than I'd like, so I tried...
2. 250g Red Dragon (red and white MD blend) = Pretty much did nothing at all even at 4+g. It did make me shake/shiver (but not cold) pretty severely after using 3x4g throughout the day.
3. 250g Green Malay = 1.5-2g serving. Was pretty decent but not much pain relief. More of a mood enhancer with a serious dose of constipation tossed in the mix, but good potency, so I went back to...
4. 250g Red Bali = 2g...nothing. 4g...ever so slight pain relief (but double+ the serving size of the first order). 4g about half as potent as 2g of the first order of the same stuff. Not happy! Kind of angry actually, I cannot afford this stuff to begin with. Also, I weighed it because it looked short by about a 3rd, and according to my scale it was short about 40 grams. It was 200 grams including the bag after using about 1.5 teaspoons (3-4g?).

Edit: To be fair, they are sending me out 2x1oz to make up for the shortage. I just hope it's not more of the same bad batch as the original. My one month supply will be gone in 2 weeks.
Edit2: The 2x1oz was also weak. It takes 4+ gram serving size and that barely works and only lasts about an hour. Very disappointed.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Dude Guyman. Reason: photos, update

Mitragaia Review 5 months 3 days ago #47828

• dandillinger16
  • dandillinger16's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
One additional point... the 50x extract is good, but for me it was more like 1g extract = 5g leaf. Always be careful with that stuff. But I think it’s worth it even at that ratio. Also good to mix with leaf... plus don’t use it often! Tolerance can build quickly.

Mitragaia Review 5 months 4 days ago #47822

• dandillinger16
  • Visitor
Just placed mine.

mitragaia.com/?rf=53767 For the deal. Rspodcast gives you another 10% off.

Enjoy fellow kratomers. :)

Sale ends 1/31 at midnight.
Attachments:

Mitragaia Review 5 months 4 days ago #47815

• Visitor
Welcome to the forum Matiko_cat!

Please let us know how it goes when you order ;)

Mitragaia Review 5 months 4 days ago #47813

• Matiko_cat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Thank you for posting this information. 40% off is a huge savings! I tried them years ago (when they went by "Gaia Ethnobotanicals"), and I was satisfied. I placed a couple orders last year, under their new business Mitragaia, and I do recall their Green Batak being very potent. I'm going to have to order some more, and check out some of their MD as well. Haven't ordered with them in a while though, so I definitely would've missed this discount otherwise. Thank you again!
-Tiko
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, dandillinger16

Mitragaia Review 5 months 4 days ago #47790

• dandillinger16
  • Visitor
Thanks for your reply! I’ve been buying a split kg from them every few months for the past year. When I was testing them out I got 2 7 strain samplers and some extract. Most strains are good, but i have enjoyed the MDs the most, as I mentioned. They are consistently good. Never had a bad MD from them in almost a year. I think I’m going to re-up this week while they have this sale for sure!

Mitragaia Review 5 months 4 days ago #47788

• Visitor
That’s awesome you found some types that work so well for you !
I used to buy from them 2 years ago ... but every order after my first was not working for me. So I searched for more consistent vendors . I think they have had a hard time with quality consistency due to growing so much... After reading several comments from several other forums , most folks have the same experience I’ve had ..

But what works for you is what's most important! You sound very happy with them ... that’s all that matters when it comes down to it ! Thx for sharing your experience, and 40% is a great deal .... My advice is to be cautious ... many have been happy with smaller orders only to be super bummed that when receiving a bigger order of the same type ... no where near as good as the sampler sizes !

Have you purchased bigger amounts or do you get smaller orders from them when you buy ?

Gold to see you here again B-) and for sharing your good experience with us !

Mitragaia Review 5 months 5 days ago #47785

• dandillinger16
  • Visitor
I’ve been a regular or Mitragaia for about 6 months ago. I’ve found that you can’t go wrong with their Maeng Da strains. Green, Red, and white are consistently good. I haven’t tried Ganesh due to mixed reviews. Green Batak is a very fast strain that hits hard, but only lasts a couple hours. Red Bali, Red Kali, and Red JongKong are also good. I honestly don’t believe in the strains, but more that each batch has different alkaloid profiles. I’ve bought all of these recently.

Also... it’s 40% off right now!!!
mitragaia.com/?rf=53767

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds