09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tea Time Botanicals

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 1 week ago #49197

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Thanks Brandon. Im good, living in the moment with the beautiful life giving rain. Herein Norcal.TeaTime Botanicals is awesome. And very nice lovely customer service. I will check in during business hours. Top Extracts is another onewith Good product and lovely customer service.

Another ray of hope is the news of the virus protection from one of the alkaloids in Kratom. A professor of chemistry at Tannjungpura University claims researchers in Wuhan reported that Chloroquine (Cq) can be used in treatment of Covid 19. The Cq molecule is present in kratom leaves.The Cloroquine molecule contains secondary and tertiary amine compound structures. Mitragynine compounds in kratom are actually secondary and tertiary amines, Usman said it can be considered to use kratom leaves for treatment of Covid 19.

Im sure most of you know this already. I have also found that certain mushrooms are very helpful in resisting these viruses. See research with the Department of Defense by Paul Stamets on UTube.

I am trying to look at any positives, stay calm, and resist the hysteria creating media and news agencies. AND, take my kratom and mushrooms. Mother Earth has our back if we wake up and dont kill her. Cq molecule in k should be enough to overturn any state ruling kratom illegal!

Thanks Brandon you are awesome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Katrina B..

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 1 week ago #49188

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1028
Hey Katrina ! How goes it my dear ?

I think emailing them would be the way to go about asking for the other list . Here’s a link to their contact:

www.teatimebotanical.com/contact

Hope your doing well even though things are a bit whacked out at the moment ! To say the least !!

Please let us know how that other list is if you order from it , take good care friend (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 1 week ago #49187

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Hi all. Good to see every one. Ive been using TTB and dont know about any menu with descriptions. Took me a bit to figure out the site. How do you get to it. That would be r eally helpful . Thanks

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 1 week ago #49152

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1028

Mitraguy9 wrote: I had remembered the name wrong. It's actually named "Green Baik"

Here is the brief strain description from the TTB menu last Summer..."Green Baik – Great Mood Boost, Focus and Mildly Energetic". I find it to be mid-spec and relaxing.

Thx for sharing mitraguy9, hope to try TeaTime out ... and now I know to ask for the “other list “

take care
Life is better with kratom !

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 1 week ago #49150

• Legendeila
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Any recommendation on what is the best product of tea time botanicals? TIA

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 1 week ago #49140

• limeheart
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Good to know about Tea Time Botanicals especially their sweet prices. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 2 weeks ago #49123

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2093
Oh right, I forgot about that menu that they have if you ask for it. Thanks for the reminder!

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 2 weeks ago #49122

• Mitraguy9
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
I had remembered the name wrong. It's actually named "Green Baik"

Here is the brief strain description from the TTB menu last Summer..."Green Baik – Great Mood Boost, Focus and Mildly Energetic". I find it to be mid-spec and relaxing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Mitraguy9.

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 2 weeks ago #49119

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2093

Mitraguy9 wrote: The Biak Bali from August is excellent. I ended up with a large quantity after trying it. It's a slightly relaxing mid-spec with good pain releif and excellent mood lift. The Bataks and Vietnams were also good. I'm going to have to break out my Green Vietnam again tonight. It's been months. Cheers!

I don't see anything but White, Green, or Red, Bali from TTB. No "Batak" or "Bataks" either. Are we talking about the same vendor?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Tea Time Botanicals 2 months 2 weeks ago #49114

• Mitraguy9
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
The Green Baik from August is excellent. I ended up with a large quantity after trying it. It's a slightly relaxing mid-spec with good pain releif and excellent mood lift. The Green Batak and the Green and White Vietnams were also good. I'm going to have to break out my Green Vietnam again tonight. It's been months. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Mitraguy9. Reason: Edited the strain names
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds