Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Enhanciosa 3 months 1 week ago #49528

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8770
richmilton, the name of the vendor is Enhanciosa. It’s just a kratom vendor business name. For clarification
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Enhanciosa 3 months 1 week ago #49527

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
It’s definitely indicated and it just costs a good bit more. I keep mine in a completely separate storage area to be sure no accidental use..!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Enhanciosa 3 months 1 week ago #49421

• richmilton
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83
If it's enhanced with extract I certainly would hope they would indicate that. I prefer to avoid extract except on rare occasions because it always spikes my tolerance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Enhanciosa 3 months 1 week ago #49406

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thank you, Jayisk for remembering what happened just over 11 months and one day ago when you posted this,

jayisk wrote: I usually stick to the approved vendors on ILK but i just place an order with Enhanciosa.
Was kind of nervous but when i ran their name here through the search feature i remember the issue with them trying to rush the vetting process. And that members had good feedback about them.

From here i have tried numerous vendors. Insense and PA I have re-ordered the most from. But I do like to try different vendors and strains. Nothing like cracking open a fresh package of kratom. That 1st serving seems to work the best.
I order small amounts so i always have numerous vendors and strains i rotate throughout the day.
I'm guessing the Tumeric with black pepper works because i never have to take over 2 tsps per serving. Was taking 3 tsp's before sometimes.

1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach and after lifting weights is when I feel the kratom the most.

Thank you for mentioning what happened without stirring it up. I’ll never forget that (hopefully)...

You probably don’t even remember NOW, LOL
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: jayisk, Tiggermanscrat

Enhanciosa 3 months 1 week ago #49378

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1282
Hello pennsyltuxky,

Welcome to the ILK community ,

I’ve made a handful of purchases from Joel in the past and was more happy than not with what I ordered . Thx for sharing your experience with Enhanciosa, happy you are happy !! Take care and hope you enjoy your time here , ILK is a great place ... no place quite like it :) (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Pennsyltucky

Enhanciosa 3 months 1 week ago #49375

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Pennsyltuckey,
Welcome to the family. :-h
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Pennsyltucky

Enhanciosa 3 months 1 week ago #49369

• Pennsyltucky
  • Pennsyltucky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
Hello, new forum member here. Sonce I started using kratom I've been purchasing retail (lately 'remarkable herbs' brand).
I just ordered the 'Super Red Maeng Da' (1 kilo weight, as I use it several times daily) from Enhanciosa. I was quite nervous ordering as their prices are extremely good, in fact less than half what I was paying retail (including shipping), as well as paypal is not a payment option. They have several options, I used cashapp.
Their prices include shipping (2-3 day USPS priority). I am VERY satisfied with my first order. My kilo was $88 shipped, from the smell and taste it may be enhanced with extract, or maybe that's a result of the quality).
The effect so far seems to be about 2x stronger than the retail brands I've tried. The weight seems correct (i didn't weigh it with a scale, but it seems correct in my hand). The shipping was quick and the product correct. I'll definitely continue ordering from them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, BaliDreamzzz, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds