09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: PDO botanicals

PDO botanicals 1 week 5 days ago #49534

• Iroticiv
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Jeffrey is a great guy and has high quality Kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PDO botanicals 2 weeks 9 hours ago #49465

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 658
Hello mitchymadness,

Welcome to the ILK family !

I’ve had nothing but great purchases from PDO and feel the same way about the business they run and the quality of products they provide.

Hope you stick around and enjoy the sweet community here..... ILK is like family !!!

Thanks again and take good care !!

Brandon

P.S. ...PDO is offering a 20% off sale at the moment , very cool of them to do this during these stressful times !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

PDO botanicals 2 weeks 22 hours ago #49451

• MitchyMadness
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I recently made an order on PDO botanicals, I’ve been using HappyHippoHerbals for 2 years and wanted to try another vendor that caught my interest. This website is run by a family man, they range from Kratom, other botanicals etc. I ordered the 50 gram samples pack 3pack of CBD gummies, Maidens hair, and Corydalis Rhizome extract. He’s pricing everything at a very fair price, high quality product and a great guy. He gave me excellent customer support and his products are 10-10. I made this account on ILK specifically to make this post. Very satisfied and will be returning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds