09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals?

Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals? 2 months 3 days ago #49523

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055

Laurie wrote: Hi KratomHall! I’m betting you’ll be able to get something from Indo directly, but not every 4-6 weeks reliably. I would recommend you try it if you want to, but not as part of your plans for routine consistent delivery. Might be fun to try for fun!.

Also, you mentioned you had issues with possibly having the product not being precisely kratom leaf with your vendors of recent. Ordering direct from Indonesia is going against the reason you’re looking for a new vendor. The ones we recommend are doing the extra expensive, but important safety checks and many are cGMP compliant or in the process of becoming in compliance and going that extra mile to ensure your product safety.

I hope the products you got were not tampered with and maybe you have just developed a high tolerance due to the amounts and frequency you require.

Good luck with your search! Enjoy the journey!

Verbatim what Laurie said ... good form Laurie :x (L) =D> >:D
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals? 2 months 3 days ago #49522

• Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?

Robie wrote: I'll do you one better Brandon. Te enviaré un correo muy pronto, hermanito. I will mail you very soon little brother.

Be blessed Brandon,

Robie

Ok.. lol... you got me there hahaha

Thanks Robbie ,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals? 2 months 4 days ago #49505

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8699
Hi KratomHall! I’m betting you’ll be able to get something from Indo directly, but not every 4-6 weeks reliably. I would recommend you try it if you want to, but not as part of your plans for routine consistent delivery. Might be fun to try for fun!.

Also, you mentioned you had issues with possibly having the product not being precisely kratom leaf with your vendors of recent. Ordering direct from Indonesia is going against the reason you’re looking for a new vendor. The ones we recommend are doing the extra expensive, but important safety checks and many are cGMP compliant or in the process of becoming in compliance and going that extra mile to ensure your product safety.

I hope the products you got were not tampered with and maybe you have just developed a high tolerance due to the amounts and frequency you require.

Good luck with your search! Enjoy the journey!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals? 2 months 4 days ago #49500

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1379
I'll do you one better Brandon. Te enviaré un correo muy pronto, hermanito. I will mail you very soon little brother.

Be blessed Brandon,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals? 2 months 4 days ago #49498

• Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
Que Pasa Robie !!!

All good in the hood over here... as best as it can be for the moment anyways B-) You know ... ILK is much better with you, so grateful to have you back in these waters !

And well said .... it’s not the best move with this risk factor from an unknown vendor over seas ... lots could go wrong ... well at least a few things !! Not the best odds for success on this one ...

Hope the sun is shining bright in your neck of the woods mi amigo e’ Hermano Robie !

Much love and respect !

Btw... I’ve seemed to have lost your email.. perhaps you wouldn’t mind sending that via pm or to my email if you still have it ?

Take good care my friend (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals? 2 months 4 days ago #49497

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1379
Hola hermanito! Hello Little Brother! Hello and it's nice to meet you Kratom Hall. For me? I personally wouldn't do it. Unless you are thinking of donating to an unknown. If you think about it critically you have no recourse if they keep your money and don't deliver the samples. I mean how do you get in touch with the Attorney General of Indonesia even if such a position in the Indonesian government existed? Just my intuitive reaction.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals? 2 months 4 days ago #49494

• Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
Hey kratomhall,

I’ve never heard of them , but I don’t know many indo vendors personally , it’s a good deal but it’s a toss of the coin if you’ll actually get it or if it’s good ... if your willing to gamble 35$ and ok possibly loosing that.... your call! Do you mean Tamiang Botanical? I’d encourage you to spend that money on a trusted and known ILK vendor or another good reputable ...

At least you’d know you’ll receive quality product and a guarantee behind your purchase !

Please let’s us know how it goes with what you choose ! Good luck (L)

Has anyone ever heard of or used taming botanicals? 2 months 4 days ago #49490

• KratomHall
  • KratomHall's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I found a vendor in Indonesia willing to send me a free 500 sample of 2 different strands. His maeng da strand and ache stand. He said all I have to do is pay for shipping. He said the shipping cost is $35 does that sound about right?
Just wanted to see if anyone has heard of Taming botanicals and if that $35 sounds right for international shipping. Thanks.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds