09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: My top vendors for 2020

My top vendors for 2020 1 month 1 week ago #50136

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
I just received a email from Steve from Organic Elements Online , he’s extending his sale through the end of May, 25% off using the code “HappyandHealthy” . I made good on this already by ordering kanna , akuamma and Oasis ( kanna and Akuamma blend ) very good ! Also some good kratom on the shelves as well. Wanted to share that with the community, money is tight for most of us .. hope this helps :-bd (L) Thank you Steve !!!
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My top vendors for 2020 1 month 3 weeks ago #49766

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
hey ricky.
its easy for me to tell you what to do. but im not you. and im back to not working so its easy to wind down ( my days are usually like yours ) re-leaf is always in my top 5. their blends are excellent. im on a monthly subscription and never regret it. even with the postal service lol..

I would scale back your doses a touch and see if its as effective. I was suggested a great company here. and they give 100% free samples. kings kratom. I think the website is visitkingskratom. read through their info, very surprising

hey brando

so sorry gotta remember to check the box now! all is good and pup is keeping us from driving each other nuts!.. but she is mamas girl! never thought I would get bonded so fast! I hope you and family are safe and sound. I bet your business has picked up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

My top vendors for 2020 1 month 3 weeks ago #49760

• Ripley78
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Kraken was one of the first vendors I used. I 'chatted' with them asking advice as to what I should buy. They recommended the red Bali. It did nothing. I got the sense that they were unloading a huge batch of crappy kratom and I got stuck with it. I didn't return it because I didn't know I could at the time but have never used them again.
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

My top vendors for 2020 1 month 3 weeks ago #49707

• RickySpanish
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Thanks for the advice, I'm on day 2 of s&v taking 3.5 s&v to 1g of leaf so far so good but I did get pretty drunk last night lol. But today I dosed twice and I feel fine not leaf fine but acceptable. At the moment I'm sitting on a decent amount of leaf from oties bennis and Re-leaf but I still couldn't help but order a couple blends I haven't tried yet from re-leaf. I don't know what it is about them but they keep me coming back, in my opinion they're the best around but Oties has definitely become my runner up. I'm always looking to try new places in search for the fire as I'm sure we all are. Any suggestions would be great. I will be going back to plain leaf tomorrow after the 2 day s&v because it's back to working 12hr days for the next 6 days in a row and I'll need my leaf to keep me going. I hope the 2 days off leaf will give me a bit of a reset, should I take less leaf than normal or stay at my usual?
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

My top vendors for 2020 1 month 3 weeks ago #49696

• Richard65
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
With Ohio's "stay at home " directive I must admit my kratom use has increased during the last week or 2. This morning I decided to scale it back a little and made a cup of herbal tea with 2g of Inland Botanicals Bulgarian blend>Great kratom & feelin' pretty good mentally & physically. Have to keep reminding myself that "less is more" and more is not always better.lol Take care all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

My top vendors for 2020 1 month 4 weeks ago #49635

• Pizza and kratom ?
Michelle =D>

Great list of awesome vendors !
How are you my doing my broski ?
How’s the new pup??
Sooo cute ...

Hope you and your hubby are able to make this forced (and necessary) shelter in place
time pass with good spirit, though it’s rough , good kratom really helps !!

Much love michele !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

My top vendors for 2020 1 month 4 weeks ago #49632

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
hey rickiespanish

I went through a planned kratom reset in January and it went incredibly well. I used a few different stem and vein ( oties and kratom eye have a blend, Bennis has green and tea time I got red. fused flora is great too I bet ) I took smaller doses about as often as I took kratom. I took akuamma, Incarvillea, or white willow bark if needed pain help during the day. skullcap or corydalis at night for sleepytime pain relief. ( in sense has them all )

kava helped for calming the clatter and make me sleepy, too. re-leafs instant is awesome and reasonable, so is kratom eyes extracts, but a touch pricy.

ill make it clear, I HAD to do a full reset. knew I had the time off from work, and my doses were getting enormously big. but a lot of people alternate doses or blend and its effective. and yes hirtusa is a great option, too. I hope that helps!

midnighttoker,

hey! happy to have you here. glad you found us! I hope for your sake it is a ligit company. and maybe you just checked out as guest or something. in a good spin of things, if it takes too long, dispute the charge if you used credit, or call your bank if it was an echeck. and maybe extra precautions if needed. even better news is we can sway you to reasonable quality vendors that guarantee their product, that we all can vouch for.

in sense/ gold leaf is a great way to start for a 3-5 oz sampler. but the list goes on, Bennis, re-leaf, lucky herbals, fused flora, oties, natures cure, there are many!

hope everyone is staying safe, eating well, enjoying the 'stay in' with the family, and have plenty of all the essentials!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Ripley78, Tiggermanscrat, FusedFlora, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 12 hours ago #49586

• Pizza and kratom ?
Welcome to ILK midnighttoker!!

Sorry you found us in this predicament ,but you found us and that’s called fate , destiny or both ! I haven’t personally heard of this company.
It’s possible that they are having a glitch or that in fact this is a scam site ... I’ll hope that it’s just a glitch .... have you contacted them via email ? I would and explain your situation. To be completely safe Id just cancel the payment with your card service if thats how you payed ... call up and cancel so you can rest assured your not being scammed .

That said , we have the best vendors at ILK anyone could ask for ! All solid and offering the best they have .. if you need suggestions, members would be more than happy to give you there preferred vendors .

Please check back in, an update so we can all be aware of how to avoid this in the future and to know how it turned out for you ! I’m sorry this happened ,I always lean towards the benefit of the doubt with vendors , but I cant vouch for a company I’ve never heard of ... maybe someone will chime in if they’ve ordered from them before .
Feel free to PM me for anything,
Anything we can do to help , don’t hesitate to ask B-) (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 12 hours ago #49584

• midnighttoker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi everyone! I’m new here and I stumbled upon this place while looking to buy kratom. I’ve been using kratom daily for about 2 years now. I’m wondering, Has anyone ever bought from USA botanicals? I placed an order earlier but when I logged into my account to check the status it says I have not placed any orders, so now I’m wondering if I got scammed. Wish I would have found this place sooner!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 14 hours ago #49577

• Pizza and kratom ?
Good morning everyone!
For those who are interested in kanna and Akuamma , Laurie sourced a great discount code from a vendor I reviewed some time ago, Organic Element Online ...
Here’s a 35% off discount code for their Oasis product , a blend of akuamma and kanna “Stressfree”. Good to use 4/1 through 4/14. And “HappyandHealthy” for 25% off all products starting 4/15 through 4/30. The best Akuamma I’ve tried to date was from this company. The oasis blend is very special , and adds a couple hrs onto your kratom dose ... thx for the codes Laurie :x great on its own as well!! =D> (L) :-P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Ya know
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds