09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: My top vendors for 2020

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 1 day ago #49574

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8700
Akuamma! Definitely gotta have akuamma if pain relief is a primary issue! Good form, Brandon!

Hey y’all! Another challenging day on the books. Hope everyone is feeling as well as possible considering. Making new routines is incredibly exhausting! >:D >:D
So glad we have virtual hugs!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 1 day ago #49573

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Just a reminder on Hirsuta. There’s a lot of misinformation out there about needing larger, more frequent dose sizes regarding Hirsuta. While that can be helpful for some with stem n vein, I found it very easy to get the wobbles by taking over a teaspoon at a time! Maybe just me. I’ve used it multiple times from multiple sources (Tea Time Botanicals and Fused Flora) and they were both fine at only 1 teaspoon every SIX 6 hrs, no joke. It’s more of a mental experience and not helpful for pain, in my experience. Stem n Vein is much safer to try more, or less, or whatever suits your fancy without getting into a wobbles situation.

They all are diuretics and electrolytes are your friend. Fortunately easy to find and have handy in your new lifestyle. I liked stem n vein from SO MANY vendors and some have strain colors for it and some don’t. I’ve only had one stem j vein in red and it WAS surprisingly more helpful for pain. But in my case, placebo effect is also helpful! Haha! Definitely a lot of this stuff is helpful for the mind, ESPECIALLY NOW. Stem n Vein is as described, so keep that in mind when ingesting it because it is full of fiber and can use up valuable TP!

Have fun with these variations of the Mitragyna plants!

Although I like Stem n Vein from any good vendor, my last orders came from Otie’s and Tea Time. Shop around because prices vary and it’s not cheap stuff. I’ve seen it on Organic Elements Online in small bottles for getting a try without getting a big bag. Steve there will get you a discount code. I cannot recall where I put it. Brandon, the MODERATOR on this website might still have it. I can get it for you in a couple of hours - heading into an online meeting...life is weird these days...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 1 day ago #49572

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
RickySpanish,

How are you my friend ?

Otie’s is great , very good kratom and awesome customer service .

There’s a few ways folks use s&v to lower tolerance . You can substitute half your regular kratom for half S&V... 50:50 blend or what ever ratio suits your fancy ! .
Instead of taking a dose of kratom , take s&v. A couple doses in the day entirely just s&v. Hirsuta is another fabulous option to help lower tolerance. Cutting out kratom all together and mixing s&v with hirsuta .
I hear TeaTime has great hirsuta , I’ve tried some from Benni, loved it so much I purchased 300 gms .... premium hirsuta is very good !!!

Akuamma can be a great addition if needing pain relief ..

After choosing what approach to take , giving yourself 1 to 4 weeks , the longer the more of a reset you’ll experience ...

Though I’ve only take 2 day breaks a couple times .... s&v , hirsuta and Akuamma ... one or all could make the break pretty enjoyable!!

Please let us know how it goes with your reset , take care !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Just cause ..!!..!!..

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 1 day ago #49571

• RickySpanish
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I have not tried viable solutions yet but I will so thanks for the recommendation . I don't know if you have tried Oties yet but I just did for the first time today, the red mang da and it is pretty damn good definitely in my top 5 and I am also very picky. Also got some stem and vein to do a reset any suggestions on how to do that would be great I've never tried it before
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 1 day ago #49570

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hey y’all. Welcome to the forum and love the approach to healthy discussion on this topic, especially since the vendor choices have expanded A LOT. And, some are requiring more money in order to invest in long term safety measures, while others are just not into that.

I liked Super Speciosa A LOT the first time I tried it. Upon reorder, meh. Same stuff, wasn’t provided batch number.

I haven’t tried most of the vendors you mentioned, brutalsacrifice. But. Of your list of upcoming vendor tries, my pick is herbaldom. They are a “sleeper” vendor.

SomethingSacred has the list we are more familiar with here on ILK. All have been tried By me over the years and all are recommended (except I haven’t tried Benni yet. I trust the following he has, chances are very good that I would respond well to their products).

I hope you’ll keep posting on this thread as time goes on and sampling has been done. Takes a long time to sample one strain from one vendor, so don’t forget to pop back in with thoughts.

This industry has ALWAYS been fluid and NEVER DULL. But a pandemic now!? I really hope these names can remain the choices we have AND I’m hoping there aren’t many new businesses starting up right afterwards, if there is such thing as “afterwards” with this pandemic). From what I can tell, there are more choices of quality products than customer demand (however customer demand is ever-expanding).

Cool topic, thanks for the welcome distraction.

Oh and I don’t recall seeing Nature’s Cure in the lists. They have a higher quality product for a bit more money that really is worth the money without fear of tolerance issues. Maybe I missed it. Life is so distracting these days! Ha!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 1 day ago #49566

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Welcome brualsacrifice and joseph merrick :-h
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, INSENSE3

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 2 days ago #49555

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hello JosephMerrick,

Welcome to the ILK community!! Great to have you ....!!....!!..... always room for another kratom enthusiast B-)

There’s a lot of great kratom out there at the moment , but I’m sure after a couple misses it must feel like such a crapshoot of epic proportions !

A list of some great vendors I’ve tried :
Benni Botanical
Fused Flora
Insense/Goldleaf
Bow Key
Smiley Time Botanical
Inland Botanical
Kratom Krates
TopExtracts
COB
PDO
....... to name a few lol!

There’s more but these come to mind easily ,

Never tried authentic kratom , at least not from the company with that name hahaha

Around A few years back I tried Super Speciosa’s “super Speciosa” variety ... a friend gave me practically a whole kilo of it... I thought it was good back then but that’s the only one I tried of theirs, that batch was good .

Thx for joining in on the fun and hope you enjoy your time here, any questions .... feel free to ask :-bd (L)

Take good care

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, FusedFlora, INSENSE3

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 2 days ago #49554

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
hey brualsacrifice and joseph merrick!

glad to have you guys here, thanks for the helpful info! you came at prime time with this forum. all kinds of new updates, and the vendor list is as vast as ever! quite a few ive tried. now no where close to all! so grateful to have all these great choices, but a lot are a bit too high for my price range too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 2 days ago #49552

• JosephMerrick
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
This is my first time on this forum. I have been looking for an open place on Kratom.

I’ve tried Phytoextractum, in fact I bought a couple kilos from them a while back, some of which I still have—I made my own blend with the remnants called Fat White Boy:P . Personally, it seemed as if it were strain dependent, and if you happened to get a good scoop from the bag. I’d say they were good when they were good, but it was inconsistent, even at higher doses.

I recently bought from SuperSpeciosa since I have been sort of throwing darts trying to find a consistent, quality vendor and haven’t been impressed with their stuff.

I tried Authentic Kratom, I thought they were okay, and in the beginning was buying it locally, which was really hit or miss, and not the way to go. Authentic Kratom had really good customer service and threw in some extras when they couldn’t process my payment.

I’m glad I found this forum, lots of good info. Thank you.
I am not an animal!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by JosephMerrick.

My top vendors for 2020 2 months 3 days ago #49541

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thank you brutalsacrifice,

I haven’t tried these ones on your list , well, actually I did try happyhippo ... one purchase , I didnt order from them again because they’re a bit out of my budget and since I take kratom daily , needed to find more economical options for my situation....
I’ve heard about most of the others you mentioned ... def want to try viable solutions ... will check them out at some point ..

Hope your doing well and I appreciate you sharing your vendor experiences!

Be good dude !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, INSENSE3

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds