Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 4 weeks 1 day ago #50877

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 244
I am Canadian and have purchased from many U.S. sites over the years. It is a little more difficult to find U.S. sources that ship to Canada. For the past year I have purchased only Canadian sites such as Canada Kratom Express & Canada Kratom Store. There is a source named King Kratom Canada. I had asked a few questions to determine what variety he would recommend and that was a mistake. I was fully aware of the limitations of what could pass as a comment or not, but made the mistake of mentioning a physical ailment I had, and the owner politely said he was unable to comment and that he would not sell me. Wow! That was the first time in ten years I have been blacklisted from a site because of asking for some advice to help with my issue. I should have known better. Anyway, he comes highly recommended. I have been consistently purchasing from CKStore and somewhat pleased but not blown away. I have had much better success with Madam Kratom in Montreal but they have not been active for the past 4 months. Canada Kratom Express has a decent product but not as good as my many positive experiences buying south of the border.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kaycee777.

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 1 month 3 weeks ago #50519

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269
You found us Tripping Pixie!!!

Welcome to ILK (L) :-P (L)

All of our ILK vendors are based in the USA, and some will ship to Canada, the bummer is the added shipping cost , but you mentioned not being interested in this .

The other Canadian members will have the best info to offer you , as I’m not familiar with any Canadian vendors other than what has been mentioned in this thread .

Hope you enjoy the community, always great to have a new member to join in on conversations

Take care and hope you find some great kratom sourced from your country .

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tripping.Pixie

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 1 month 3 weeks ago #50517

• Tripping.Pixie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello!
*New Forum User Here*
I've been searching for EVER for a platform like this to discover quality Canadian Kratom. So I'd love to get in on this discussion (if I'm not too late!)
I too have tried Canada Kratom Express without being very impressed, though their super strains were slightly better and their customer service was top notch. I've shopped Kratom Active, Kratom Source and HMG. These have all been "advertised " on the first few pages of Google ...
The only company I keep going back to for quality is Canada Kratom Store. But Im looking for some more variety for one (tolerance to strains), and their splits only come in samples or Kilos...so when I need a "top up" I sometimes want an to buy a few hundred grams of different strains and this isn't an option there. While the latter isn't too important, I'd still like some suggestions.
Can anyone tell me which of the Approved Vendors are Canadian based? I'm not interested in purchasing from across the border for payment reasons and messing around with duties and customs.
Thank you so much in advance:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 1 week ago #50148

• JohnStokes971
  • JohnStokes971's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Let us know what you think, maybe I just got a bad batch or something, but I'm interested in hearing some other opinions on it. I don't really trust the reviews I see on sites like TrustPilot because they all seem to be perfect, generic 5-star reviews, which is in contrast to some reviews I've read on other forums. I think CanadianTW said they were expecting an order from Kratom Temple, so maybe they can give their opinion on that vendor if they received it recently. All the best!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 weeks ago #50022

• buckey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Thanks John, I just orderd from them so i hoping its not as bad as you said, Its my first time in ordering from them and I am trying to find A quality vender here in Canada allso, as it seems hard to find top qualit stuff, I am just new to the plant so I am not a good judge right now.So If I may ask if you or anyone can help with this issue and Have found a trusted vender with as they say top quality stuff please let me know, as I suffer from sever chronic pain and depresion and since I started useing this plant it has help me alot. I see that kratom temple is new and was woundering has anyone tried them yet and if so please give feed back. thank you if anyone can help...
be well all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, JohnStokes971

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 weeks ago #49948

• JohnStokes971
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey all, I decided to give Canada Kratom Express a try and unfortunately I was not satisfied with the product at all. Luckily I just tried the small sample pack, so not too much money wasted. I honestly don't understand how they have so many good reviews online because it was not my experience at all. I will say they have great customer service (answered questions quickly and shipped the same day), but the quality of the leaf was really bad. It's that grainy and rough texture with little bits of vein in it (not a nice fine powder) and it's a really weak. I've been taking a tolerance break so I was expecting much more, but it was really not good at all. I honestly don't even want to take it, I find the quality that bad. And I don't think it was just a bad batch, because I've tried 5 of the 6 varieties I ordered and they're basically all the same texture and strength. The Yellow Thai that I tried was a little better than the others, but not by much. It kind of reminds me of a product I used to order from a Montreal-based company called Kratom Source that I tried a few years ago: at first the quality was pretty good but then it switched to a very similar weak kratom with that rough and grainy texture that I can't stand. So unfortunately my search for a decent Canadian kratom vendor continues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Tiggermanscrat, buckey, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 4 weeks ago #49688

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269
The best sample deals I’ve found for quality, quantity and price point , is
Benni Botanical and Fused Flora , both based in the states but will ship to Canada/
Both offer kilos with 10 way splits , 10 varieties at 100gms each between 80-95$ before shipping costs to Canada .

Not necessary to order a kilo, but it’s the best deal for 10 diff varieties .

Insense/ Goldleaf have some good sample options as well.

Hope this is helpful !

What ever source you choose to go with , please check back in and let us know how your experience was !

Take care John
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, JohnStokes971

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 4 weeks ago #49683

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
Ok i see now, ididnt realize you weren't looking for kilos. Then i guess it makes sense to look for a variety sample pack with affordable shipping... there is less of those from canadian vendors. From the US there is more but you need to add the change rate and customs.. its definitely more expensive to buy samples. Its a good thing that you are not using more than what is enough for you.

BC kratom has a 3 x 100gr for 65$ (85 shipped). I dont know them but maybe someone here does.

Happy sourcing :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, JohnStokes971

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 4 weeks ago #49673

• JohnStokes971
  • Fresh Boarder
That's fair enough, I guess I'm just coming from another place. If being forum-approved is a good indicator of product quality, then that is something I will have to take into consideration. I've been buying kratom from just one source for the last few years (in person, great quality leaf and with decent prices and reviews from the owner and other patrons, so I was kind of spoiled in that regard) and have just recently been forced into online orders. I haven't had great luck with online vendors in the past so I wanted to shop around and find the best quality leaf I could. I'm also used to buying somewhat smaller amounts, because I don't use it everyday or even really want to have it around my place in large quantities. I'd always just stop by my old source periodically on my way home from work, so I'm probably never going to order a kilogram at a time regardless, I'm just not that customer. Maybe that means I'm just not the kind of customer most online vendors are really trying to attract in the first place, but I'd still like to find the best vendor for my personal needs. If it's good leaf, then Kratom Temple definitely has good prices for people wanting to order larger amounts at a time and I wouldn't hesitate buying from them. In fact I think it's free shipping over $140 so you wouldn't even have to worry about shipping at that point.

But ya, I guess I'm just getting used to online kratom shopping and don't want to waste a lot of money and time trying to find good product. Being on the forum and being approved by the forum definitely helps and makes me more comfortable ordering from a company. But at the end of the day, shipping rates are still a criteria for me because I'm a relatively small-time customer who's really just not interested in buying kilograms of leaf at a time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by JohnStokes971.

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 4 weeks ago #49671

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
Im also happy to have a conversion about kratom with a canadian fellow John! Its true its hard to find any info specifically relevant to us online. Im also in Québec!

I feel compelled to pitch in a little more here cuz i felt the same way a few months ago when i discovered the leaf. I wanted to try different vendors on a limited budget and didnt want to waste money/time on bad companies so i was looking online trying to find answers.

So what i can say now is that an average kilo will cost you between 150 and 230 CAD. Benni cost for me was 210$ for a 10 way split after customs, CKE was 183 for a 4 way split and CKS was 210 for a 4 way split. Kratom temple would be 178 for a kilo of a single strain and 238 for a 4 way split. These prices ate all total and delivered. Terra Botanicals (i never bought from them) advertise 185 for a delivered kilo (not sure how slipt go, probably they would split it 4 ways).

Kratom Temple (which never tried yet but im excited about, its coming!) is an approved vendor here and therefore you KNOW their leaf is high quality, they have good business pratices that are keeping the kratom industry alive and have excellent customer service, as all approved vendors here do. Im sure they would be more than happy about throwing in some free samples of your other favorite strains after you have placed an order for a kilo or split kilo with them. Just ask. Shipping a 5 onz sample to a new customer who most likely just shopping around... of course get have to pay shipping. But 178 for a delivered kilo of great kratom in canada is a pretty good price! Being an approved ILK vendor is not something you can do overnight or if you dont have proved it you know.

I really like the option of splitting my kilo or in 4 or 10 ways, but my main condition is quality, and so whenever i can get a quality leaf from a great vendor delivered at a price from 150 to 210 i am really greatful.

Dont bother with trying to get a cheap delivered sample of any kratom, just choose a respectable vendor and go for a full or split kilo and ask for a few sample of the strains you are curious to try from them next. You will get it.

Most the vendor, especially the preapproved and approved ones here, and in particullar the ones we recommend here in these posts, its because we know who they are, what they stand for and how they will treat you as a customer. They are people who where saved by kratom and now willing to stick their neck out for the greater good in sharing the leaf. So even tho i didnt yet try Kratom Temple i had to stand out for them because they take the time to visit the forum and contribute and its something that also makes me trust their motives. Flused flora and insense/gold leaf are from the states but they ship to canada and they have a very appreciated presence here on ILK

I dont based my choice on who is willing to ship me free/cheeply some sample, but rathen on all these other factor, since price for kilos will cost all about the same. Price is still a factor but my main factor is quality and therefore reputation.

Happy shopping and let us know about the product you test!

Peace n Leaf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, paulor

Last edit: by CanadianTW.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds