Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 3 months 2 days ago #49614

• JohnStokes971
  • JohnStokes971's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Hi Robie, thanks for your reply! I've seen a few websites but I'm always somewhat apprehensive about trying new sources. The shop I used before had a loyal clientele and the workers knew what they were talking about, and gave me honest reviews about the different strains they had. Seems like the most popular sites in Canada that I could find were Madame Kratom, Canada Kratom Express and Canada Kratom Store. Madame Kratom is now shut down, and most things I've read about the other two is that the bags are hit and miss. I almost always used White Malaysian before my prior source's supplier dried up, but it seems pretty hard to find this strain on any Canadian sites. There's another site called My Kratom Canada that has really decent prices (and a great-priced small sampler pack), but they only offer "white," "green," "red" and "mix" varieties of kratom (no different strains aside from this, although I think from the description that they might all be Kali varieties, which I've never been a huge fan of). Only review I can find for this site is on bestkratomcanada.ca, but it's not super detailed about the quality of product and I have no idea how trustworthy the review site is.

If anyone has any experience with any of these sites or products, I'd love to hear your opinions! And if Somethingsacredgoingonhere has any knowledge about Canadian vendors as you suggested, I'm definitely interested!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 3 months 2 days ago #49609

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Que, que es' John? How you doing? It's nice to meet you. There is a website called Kratom Canada that I just perused. They list 5 websites. I would think it's not that hard to find a vendor in Canada. I hope I'm not violating any terms of service here. And you can also ask our monitor: Somethingsacredgoinonhere. He's the man with the plan! Forgive me, mi Hermanito, if I did something wrong? I'm under house arrest and my wood peckers are driving me nuts. I need Twink. She'd instincually know how to remedy the problem. (she'd probably sneak up on 1 and eat it).

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, JohnStokes971

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 3 months 2 days ago #49608

• JohnStokes971
  • JohnStokes971's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Hey all,

new forum user, interested if anybody has any reviews or suggestions for Canadian kratom vendors? There was a shop in my city that had great kratom for decent prices but they have recently lost access to their supplier (and all non-essential storefronts are closed now anyways), so I've been looking for a decent online vendor located in Canada. Hopefully there are a few Canadians kicking around that can provide some suggestions and vendor reviews. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds