09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors?

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 1 month 4 weeks ago #49664

• JohnStokes971
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Hey Kratom Temple,

Thanks for reaching out to us, appreciate it. I'm interested in your products and I would be happy to order from a vendor who has a forum presence, but I have to be honest, I'm not sure if I can commit to trying you out because of the shipping prices. It says you're located in Ontario and I live in Montreal, so a flat shipping rate of $19 seems like a bit much, especially because all of the other companies I'm looking at offer either free untracked shipping or Expedited Parcel shipping for around $10 or so. If I wanna try your sampler pack of 4oz for $39, I have to add another 50% of the total price to ship it one province over, which kind of deters me from making the purchase. Honestly not trying to be confrontational or anything, I'm just giving you some honest feedback as a consumer, as it's pretty rare to have an opportunity to talk directly to Canadian vendors in a forum setting.

If anybody's interested, I received my sample pack from My Kratom Canada. I tried the Green strain and it seemed fine, but not particularly great. I took a long break before trying this sample so I kind of expected a better effect, but I also tend to like a lot of strains that other people don't, so your mileage may vary. Regardless of personal tastes, I don't know if I would trust this vendor that much regardless. Every 15g sample bag was about 20% underweight (like 11-12.5g instead of 15g). I don't want to complain considering it's a decent price to try it out ($1 for the 4 "15g" packs, plus about $10 shipping), but I would generally assume that the sample pack is meant to attract and impress new customers, so skimming a few grams out of each pack doesn't exactly instill trust or confidence for new customers. I also sent the vendor a question before receiving it and never heard back, so the whole experience is kind of compelling me to avoid this vendor. There aren't really any reviews for this vendor online except one generic one, so I hope this helps any future potential customers make up their mind about whether or not to give them a try.

Thanks for your opinions CanadianTW, really appreciate it! Would love to see this forum thread turn into a useful resource for Canadian customers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JohnStokes971.

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 15 hours ago #49655

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 287
Hey John! Ive have only tried 3 companies but over 25 strains. Canada kratom store, canada kratom express and benni botanicals. They all have have quality leaf. Im not the best person to go into details much more than that as i rapidly lost the ability to tell strains appart. I also dont feel much other than pain relief and relief from fatigue, maybe a slight help with depression. And some subtle effects on my psyche, positive ones. But mainly pain relief and all kratom i tried helps in a similar way. Also i dont feel any difference over 5gr, and only a difference in onset and duration between a 3 or 5 gr dose. Same with super strains from CKE, i think they are worth it, its just not a huge difference for me. Same thing with benni, which is my favorite so far. Im looking forward to try others but its not like i expect to be surprised. Im just really thankful for the godsend that kratom is and the sweet people around here,

Peace n leaf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, JohnStokes971

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 1 day ago #49650

• kratomtemple
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey guys!

We’re a Canadian Kratom vendor.

Hello kratom temple !!

Edited by moderator-
I’m very sorry , I edited this post , I was not aware of your approval , my sincere apologies. Please feel free to contact me and also please repost . Congratulations on being a new ILK vendor. Happy to have you here (L) we are revamping the site and I didn’t get the memo about your approval .

Brandon

kratomtemple.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Moderator error

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 days ago #49643

• JohnStokes971
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey all, thanks for the replies! Sounds like Canada Kratom Express is still the most popular Canadian site, might have to give them a try. HMG doesn't look bad either, and it's closer to home so shipping is less! Still intrigued by Northern Organix, the price and strain selection are pretty great, but still can't find any info about them outside of their own website. Decided to order a sample pack from My Kratom Canada, hopefully it's alright.

Hey Bomalley, what did you think about the quality of products from HMG Kratom? They have a really affordable sample pack that I might need to try out to see what the different varieties are like. Any recommendations for different strains from these sites? It looks like you usually stick to red varieties based on some of your past posts, I've always been drawn more to greens and whites for their energy, but I'd still love to hear your opinions. Also, do you find there to be a difference in quality between the regular and super strains from Canada Kratom Express? Is it stronger and is less needed for the same effect? Worth the extra money?

Thanks a lot! And really sorry to hear about your experience with Canuck Kratom, that's really shady of them :/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, CanadianTW

Last edit: by JohnStokes971.

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 days ago #49641

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1076

Robie wrote: Que, que es' John? How you doing? It's nice to meet you. There is a website called Kratom Canada that I just perused. They list 5 websites. I would think it's not that hard to find a vendor in Canada. I hope I'm not violating any terms of service here. And you can also ask our monitor: Somethingsacredgoinonhere. He's the man with the plan! Forgive me, mi Hermanito, if I did something wrong? I'm under house arrest and my wood peckers are driving me nuts. I need Twink. She'd instincually know how to remedy the problem. (she'd probably sneak up on 1 and eat it).

Be blessed,

Robie

Lol :)
You can do no wrong in my book brother Robie !! How’s the day treating you ?
Thx for being here , your presence is so very much appreciated and respected !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 days ago #49640

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1076
Hello johnstokes971, welcome to our lovely kratom community ! Great to have you here!

Those who live in Canada will have way better reference for solid companies to order from.... I made a small list of great vendors in the states that will ship to Canada . Don’t know if the link for that thread is already posted , but here it is :
Wellhell, for some unbeknownst reason I can’t post the link lol , if you use the search bar and type in
“ vendors that ship to Canada “ you can view it on the thread . I’m sure there’s more companies that will ship up north , but I’ve tried the ones I put down and vouch for the quality they provide. I can’t suggest any Canadian vendors to you my northern neighbor, but Bomalley ( already gave some ideas ) and Canadian TW would have good suggestions.. please let us know what you choose and how your experience was .... others can benefit from your sharing !! Stay good my friend !!

Here’s a pic of vendors I personally know that are excellent and will ship to Canada B-)

Life is better with kratom !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, JohnStokes971

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 days ago #49639

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3777
Canada Kratom Express continues to be my most frequent go to. Good service and great product.

I also sometimes patronize HMG, and Galactic Botanicals and Golden Monk. (Golden Monk has a Red Vein Thai that is VERY strong. I can only take half my usual dose)

I am currently looking for a Canadian source for Indo Maeng Da as Canuck Kratom appears to be out of business and they went out of business AFTER accepting my recent order AND my money. Grrrr......!

I have tried Kratom Active and Canada Kratom but was not overly impressed with the products - (have not ordered from them lately so things might have changed)

Would love to hear from fellow Canadians if Big Bear Kratom is any good or is it just another company repackaged?
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, JohnStokes971

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 days ago #49626

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Welcome John,
Check out ths link to an older thread where your question was asked and hopefully answered.

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/rate-a-vendor/8973-toronto-recos#48551
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, JohnStokes971

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 days ago #49623

• JohnStokes971
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Usually no, but with the Canadian dollar tanking and the border tightening up due to COVID19, I'm not that comfortable ordering outside of Canada. Northern Organix is another interesting looking site, but again, I can't find any reviews online for them. I don't understand why there's so few reviews for Canadian vendors, it's really frustrating :/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? 2 months 2 days ago #49615

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1379
You are welcome John. There are some really great vendors here. They're like family. Brandon, Somethingsacredgoinonhere I'm sure will have some advice. If it's legal in Canada I wonder if there would be unforeseen problems shipping it to Canada from America? I have no idea.

Welcome to the Forum John. It's a great place. Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, JohnStokes971

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds