09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shopketum.com review

Shopketum.com review 1 month 3 weeks ago #49681

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1028
Your awesome Carlyr65, thank you for your feedback and update . Good they apologized ! I also take kratom for chronic pain, degenerative spinal disease over hear!!! Helped me get off depression and anxiety meds as well, I’m the happiest I’ve been while dealing with my ailments in many years , kratom has been a miraculous herb.

So happy your here, and again, any questions or vendor suggestions , we are here all help (L) :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shopketum.com review 1 month 3 weeks ago #49678

• Carlyr65
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hey guys,
Thanks for writing back to me. I guess to clarify a bit more, it had been 3 days since the label for shipping.. Which I’m told by them packages are shipped within 24 hours. I honestly thought it was all USPS and just wanted this person to check it out on their end if they could do so. I said I totally understand it crazy times, but just wanted to know if it would be delayed so I could work around that. Also wanted them to know I looked into on my end the best I could.

I was used to fast and nice reply’s from them, so it really caught me off guard. A scripted response would have definitely done the job, or just saying “I’ll look into it the best I can”. I wish that was the case. They really do have wonderful products and great prices! Before this I had nothing but great interactions with them.

I did receive an apology from them today saying that they are having a lot of complaints now and they shouldn’t have taken their frustration out on me. I really do appreciate that, but I’d rather use a company I know won’t do something like that to me. I always do my best to be nice, and consider that these are usually smaller businesses and things can take time. I hope they can learn from these and be better at customer service from here on out.

Thanks again for welcoming me into this group! I love that you guys share other trusted companies that I can now try out. I use it to help with chronic pain (and sick of using pain meds to numb me and knock me out) also buy for a family friend who has MS and his wife with bad RA. So finding the best Kratom for pain is always my goal! :)

Thanks again,
Carly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Shopketum.com review 1 month 3 weeks ago #49667

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1028
Hi Carlyr65,

Welcome to ILK,

From the time of your purchase and confirmation number , sometimes packages might not be shipped upto 24-48 hr depending on how many folks are ordering , some are able to ship same day , always amazed when that happens ! And once it’s been handed over to the mailing system , it’s really entirely out of the company’s control.

I can see from both sides , Since I dont know the other email exchanges I don’t know the full picture from both of you . I can safely say that any delivery issues are 98% due to the USPS. I’ve experienced more than a handful of times where once the order is paid for , Usps makes a mistake or it gets scanned or read as delivered when in fact it wasn’t . Since the first time it happened, I realized that it’s not the kratom companies fault for this happening , the mailman/ woman and tech used can be dodgy, there’s some inconsistencies with the mailing system , frustrating for sure .. but oh so true :pinch: When this sort of thing happens I allow at least a couple of days to wait and see if there’s a more serious concern with delivery . By almost all accounts, my order shows up the next day, or the day after .

Another thing to consider is with this virus going around , many more people are ordering things to get delivered , making more room for some delivery issues to occur .

Both Patience and also good professional communication is key, By the customer and the company . It’s important to keep in mind that most companies are doing their very best , bending over backwards to give us fast and prompt service , so I feel it’s important to remember that . I have tremendous amount of gratitude for all they do to bring us high quality products and service. If there’s a dispute , it’s a good idea to directly let the company know this. If it’s unresolved and no effort given to remedy the issue ....then they loose a customer.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and sorry you were disappointed with the communication. ... and by all means there’s many great vendors here , and if a mistake or problem is made , most will do what they can to remedy it given the opportunity to do so . Again, it’s not cool to be belittled and I can’t give any excuses for less than professional behavior, Perhaps this is a fluke and the person was on edge due to the times and frustration from repeated emails :-? Either way , professional communication is always important !

My hopes are you feel validated and with some insight all said and done B-)

Please stick around and enjoy the community, some amazing and lovely members and vendors to learn with and from. No place like ILK!!!

Feel free to ask any questions , we’ll do the best to find answers for them !

Be safe and stay healthy Carlyr65,

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Carlyr65

Shopketum.com review 1 month 3 weeks ago #49666

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2093
They seem to need either a script to read from, and/or a FAQ to refer to. I think I see the point that they're trying to make, that the USPS system often fails to note packages that it received, and which are moving through its system, but just as the USPS will often have this happen, customers will be concerned by it, and not understand the non-explanation explanation that the USPS offers for this situation.

Better to let a customer be annoyed by scripted responses then for them to get angered by what they'll see as an emotional response.

Once the package arrives, assuming it does, the customer won't have a memory of a bad interaction with a person, but rather one of their being impatient with a situation that was beyond anyone's control.

If a company knows they shipped something, then for the first week after that just using a scripted response and/or a referral to a FAQ should work out OK. After a certain amount of time they should step in with a more personal response, and they should just accept that the customer might be understandably upset and annoyed.

What's key here, imo, is to have a very well written scripted response, and a good FAQ at their website that covers such a predictable situation.

Lol, I'm reminded of the British TV show The IT Crowd. The IT troubleshooter in that show learned the value of a canned response.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Carlyr65

Shopketum.com review 1 month 3 weeks ago #49665

• Carlyr65
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello! I’m new here and not exactly sure how everything works just yet but, I wanted to give a review about shopketum.com... I was using them for awhile with no problems and I have one shipping issue and was insulted and made to feel like I was an idiot. I was yelled at (best you can be via email) for a mistake in their shipping. Instead of trying to understand the issues and resolve it they just continue to blame USPS. I’m going to attach the email they sent. Just as a heads up to anyone looking to buy from them. They have great Kratom but I was so disrespected that I will never use them again.
And as I was finishing up this post I got another email about being paranoid. I just would hate for anyone else to have to deal with that. It upsets me dearly to know people act this way :(
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DonnaeOK, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Carlyr65.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds