09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims?

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 4 days 20 hours ago #50761

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8697
I enjoyed the product. I used it too often for about 3 weeks here and there.

After that: Had to go without kratom except for a dash of Hirsuta and/or stem n vein in my old tolerance level 2-4 grams every 4 hours.

The long legs on stem n vein and Hirsuta were very helpful and I’m doing another kratom break this afternoon for multiple days going forward.

The product is good! Be careful with the increased “7- oh” . Pay attention to avoid problems like I made for myself!

I’m on another tolerance break to improve the benefits I get from my usual leaf.

Product-good

My overuse-not so good
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 4 days 21 hours ago #50759

• emhbar11
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 104
It has been a month or so since I got the Kings order. I would give it an A . Great service great Quality I got ULTIMATE 7-OH KRATOM and told them to throw in 3 others..
I should of paid more attention but I think the strain game is just that a game. But I wanted to be fair to Sterling and would highly suggest the King. Joey Fingers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 4 days ago #50231

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 231
I agree with you Tiggerman on the effects of their GMD. You nailed it.
It's a good mid spec strain. Respectable pain relief, slower side green. Great anxiety relief.
It's quality leaf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 4 days ago #50228

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Here`s my review of the kings kratom sample I got.
Batch # on the bottle is 101600036235

The first time I tried it was last night at 4:15pm while I was making supper.
I took 250mg . It is a very nice fine powder with the normal kratom bitterness and no grit. :-bd
I started feeling it about 45mins later before I ate. At 1hr I felt calm like from a slow red or a yellow but there was no pain relief and I had a lot.
So after 2hrs I took another 250mg. Another hour later and I felt no anxiety and got some mild pain relief.
It was getting late so I took another 500mg to try and reduce the pain more before bed.. By 9pm I was very tired and the pain level was down by about 70% so I was able to sleep.
I slept right through till 5am so it was excellent for keeping the pain down enough to get me through till then.

I took my Green Zaps blend at 5am to keep they pain away and still be able to do some yard work.

I took the next dose of the sample at 2pm before lunch. I took a full gram this time. An hour later I was relaxed, calm, and the pain was down by about 80%. Watched the tube the rest of the afternoon and the pain started coming back at around 6pm.

So, bottom line for me it was very similar to a slow red or yellow with excellent anxiety relief and good pain relief. :-bd
Not a work day batch for me because I didn't feel motivated to do anything but veg in front of the tv and my boss won't pay me to do that. :lol:
It is a good weekend and wind down batch for me.

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 4 days ago #50226

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3946
emhbar

that's awesome, im glad you got it. like it, placed an order! their shiping was pretty speedy for me ( paid order of course! ) your only lag is sunday, but you will have it soon enough. 4 ways! awesome!

then you can school us on the different strains once you try em. thank you for letting us know!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 4 days ago #50216

• emhbar11
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 104
OK.I have had a day and I liked it enough to place an order. I did get 50 % off first order.Sterling the big cheese has said all the right things and will allow me to split the k order 4 ways.
I will give a fair chance.I really appreciate and enjoy everyone's articulate input. Laurie you are a peach.We all have a story I am sure.I really like the Kings Kratom. I get the best effect'
on empty stomach. I walk my 3 dogs every morning in wonderful Maine and this kratom made my walk today just splendid. So thumbs up / the dogs say hurrah to the Kings Kratom.
I have no idea what type it was green mag if I had a gun to head. I will keep you posted, again thank you all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 5 days ago #50209

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
It really is a pleasure to be able to participate here. Y’all know how much I love you. Each one of you have enriched my life.

You’re so right, Brandon. Finding a minute amount of this kratom mixed with a red Hulu or borneo will be interesting..

Also, I noticed there is no obvious level where wobbles come in. Usually I can tell after one try, or two. I think there is no wobbles but instead the ceiling is the buzz you get is the same at 1/2 tsp to 2 full tsps or 8 tsps etc. With more, it has longer legs. I have enjoyed this particular crash test dummy experience. It’s a unique substance. And more unique and different types are still coming soon - more vigorous testing to be done!

Hey Brandon, I loved finally see what you look like. Right what I envisioned! Except for the necessary bank robber required accessory. Gotta love hippies who still have bandanas! They are common here, but I bet not other areas see so many bandanas.

I’m interested. Please post if you’re also seeing bandanas!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 5 days ago #50208

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
Thank you Laurie ,

I really appreciate the descriptions of your experience. Some kratom can def give the impaired feeling . I’m not trying to get impaired ....most of the time , and I can relate to the primary reason for taking kratom is for pain relief and the added moodlift and a boost in my step that comes with the leaf .who says you can’t enjoy your herbs lol!! :side: :-P I can also relate to the kratom comparison of good weed... but with great clarity , confidence boosting effects ... without the paranoia that can come with THC.....I tried ganja the other week after two years ... scary lol, I’ll stick with CBD for now, ganja was my life for 25 years ..... Valuable medicine , actually love it... where I’m at in life , I just want to feel good in my body ( without being ripped ) , not have a dark cloud of depression floating over my head and life , and have some drive to tend to this super busy but beautiful and crazy thing called life :) Kratom has delivered these beneficial effects more successfully and effectively than anything else I’ve tried. .... and the quality of life gained ... absolute best dang herb I’ve encountered , miraculous (mescaline is on that list .... but I’ll stick to non psychedelic topics lol)
did I mention I love kratom ?? Love this leaf because of how functional I am , feeling good in my body , pain knocked down by 70-90% .... such a lovely herb,

I’ll try and reel it in and not make a novel, hahah !

That said Lol , I’m patiently awaiting my sample, fingers crossed it’s on it’s way , and curious how my chemistry will respond .... maybe mixing a small amount to your tried and true pain reliving kratom would make a nice blend more along the lines of what your looking for Laurie, I’m sure you already are thinking that ..!!..!!!.. great minds and similar thoughts and all :whistle: :)

I’m grateful for kratom, for ILK and for you Laurie. :x , feeling blessed to know the fine folks here in the kratom community. And the fine kratom !!

Always enjoy your perspectives and experience (L) thanks again Laurie

Sweet dreams everyone

Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 5 days ago #50206

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
THIS IS JUST ME - ONE PERSON who gets opposite results. My review makes no sense, based on the science. None. Here goes.

Ultimate conclusion made by a fortunate day available for all day sampling under numerous conditions.

This kratom is lovely. I love the buzz. But. I’m using kratom for chronic pain, primarily. I enjoyed the buzz very much.. but I’m in recovery and this particular kratom is definitely an experience in the mind. Didn’t do a thing for my pain and I had the weird sensation as if I am weaning off kratom. My pain signals are acute. I had to supplement with a nice Red Borneo.

This kratom was a fun experience like good weed. I got lazy, kinda flopped around, napped...

Won’t be able to use it very often because it’s definitely a sensation of being impaired. I LOVE being impaired, but it’s not healthy for me.

Ultimately, I hope everyone has a dab of this stashed away for anxiety relief.! This is wonderful medicine for EVERYONE to have for true relief during a global pandemic, for example. I haven’t been able to sleep well AT ALL these days and I wake up into complete anxiety as I realize it’s still true. Everything is still true.. It did me good to release the stress, unwind and I wish it for EVERYONE ON THE GLOBE. Kingskratom definitely gave me a welcomed day of relief, emotionally. But I hurt all over and cannot use more red tonight or I’ll never sleep.

Hopefully everyone got the free samples. We all deserve a day like the type Kingskratom provides. But it’s not something I can use and then drive somewhere (especially when extra focus is needed for safety when outside of the home due to germ protection necessities like mask wearing)..

Finally, I have OPPOSITE results with kratom. Such as how reds keep me wide awake all night (and I could go out for essentials safely without impairment being an issue).

My experience is IMPOSSIBLE based on the science. I’m looking forward to more input from other people. I may be learning something very helpful about my pain receptors based on this experience. I’ll have to think about it later, lol
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 5 days ago #50200

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m still testing it out. Got a good nap after 1/2 tsp. I’m considered an opposite with regard to many strains. Should be interesting to hear other people’s opinions. I’m certainly not complaining about a nice, generous sample. I like it. But it doesn’t do a thing for pain. So far.
I didn’t think it wise to use it at 2-4 gram dose because of the potential for tolerance problems later, so I moved on to other products in the rotation for pain relief.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds