09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims?

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49952

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Anyone know if they accept e-check? I’m guessing no. COD is basically the same thing. Just curious. Looks like a fun thing to have for special needs / circumstances.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49951

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1077
Awesome!!

Just put in a request for some samples ,

How are you doing Babel , hope you are well with all this craziness we living in ,

Michele .... dang it !!!FOMO !! Majorly lol
How’s the puppy and fam doing ?

Much love to all of you !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49945

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2101
Looking forward to your review Michele! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49944

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Hey Michele >:D :x
I hope you are staying safe up there in yankee land. :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49942

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3957
babel,

you are awesome! I swear they weren't on the approved list last time I looked.

ive tried enhanced kratom, and it didn't remind me of that. just good strong kratom. I did dial back my dose of course. they don't give you a choice on the sample, but its completely free. and not small. mine was a green vein that I liked.

its not something I want to take every day just not to get my system used to that kind of potency. better safe than sorry.

just to point out, 1st order is 50% off. not all orders. but they send you codes, have specials, send you a follow up discount code, and of course have that cool wheel for future orders.

ill get another 'clean' effect in the morning and have my review up soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49938

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
I just requested a free sample since the price was really good. :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49933

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder

emhbar11 wrote: Thank you for the reply. I appreciate. I guess you have King Kratom and Kratom King. I like to try new vendors but I believe I owe Hudson Botanical s a shot. I tried there Red JongKong and loved it when I won a contest.

I have both their Hulu, and their Super MD. I won the Super MD in a contest, and it's beautiful. It's potent without being too intense.

Their Hulu is as good as it gets, very similar to the top drawer stuff I got from that site that's near impossible to mention given how this forum's spam protection works*, and even the near mythical Hulu from Texas Family Harvest.

* I'll try a tinyurl link to them. They're an approved vendor. tinyurl.com/qln5d6w
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49932

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
It looks like they got recently approved, which is always excellent news.

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors

King's Kratom

Kings Kratom

Our kratom is dried indoors which protects the 7-OH & Mitragynine from UV damage after the leaves dehydrate. We have an average of 25% higher alkaloid content.

Lab Tested by a 3rd party USA licensed laboratory. We test for both 7-OH 7hydroxymitragynine & Mitragynine opioid-alkaloid to guarantee our kratom is literally the world's strongest

We use clear UV Blocking Bottles To Create A Perfect Seal & keep our kratom the freshest & most potent kratom on the market! "We make the best choice clear!"

We money back guarantee you will prefer our kratom over any other source globally, We have redefined what the best means & are here to amaze you

They offer a free free sample at their site. 50% off the first purchase with the code 1ST-ORDER.

Our kratom is lab-tested by a licensed USA laboratory (Micro Quality Labs) and has a full panel microbial analysis performed to ensure our kratom is free from any contaminates such as ecoli, salmonella and more.

I'm not seeing a link to that test, though they do show the result of the test for 7OH.

They claim an average of 4X higher 7-OH than their competition, which might indicate a real world 2X potency advantage of 7-OH over premium Kratom. Typical just OK Kratom can come in at half or less of Kratom's two main alkaloids than do some of the premium vendors we've seen reviewed here.

I just don't know, if forced to guess I'd say that their stuff could be equivalent to enhanced Kratom, possibly ultra enhanced Kratom, at very reasonable prices. Arguably even better than reasonable, depending on discounts.

But as I take Kratom for more than pain relief, this could be tricky to use while keeping my tolerance in check. Mixed with Steam and Vein, Hirsuta, or Javanica, or used in a blend with energetic Teas from other vendors it could make a lot of sense, assuming self control was being practiced.

I just requested a free sample, and while I forgot in the notes to ask for anything specific, I'll post my impression of whatever I get if/when it arrives.

I'm grateful for the offer to try it, and the discounts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, MycatTimmy

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49931

• emhbar11
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 104
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate. I guess you have King Kratom and Kratom King. I like to try new vendors but I believe I owe Hudson Botanical s a shot. I tried there Red JongKong and loved it when I won a contest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Is Kings Kratom as great as it claims? 1 month 2 weeks ago #49927

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3957
Hey emhbar!

Glad you're here and found us. They are not officially approved vendor so I'm gonna just give my honest opinion.

Good news is, you can find out for yourself and request a sample. I did take advantage of the ILK sale. It's good kratom. But I don't think it blows all others away.

I will have a complete review soon. I just like to sample a few times before I submit a review to give any company/ strain respect it deserves.

I personally think there's more to kratom than just the 7-ohm level if you use it for pain and inflimation . it's the synergy and how that reacts with each person.

But to sum it up, I find it to be really good kratom if you get it for a discounted price. They send you a code with the sample and follow up emails. But. I personally wouldn't pay full price. Hope this helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds