09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Otie

Otie 12 hours 39 minutes ago #50861

• WhoFalls
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
I, more often times than not, get the Super Green Maeng Da. That’s my go to. I also like their white indo. I might try their black Bali next!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Otie 1 week 8 hours ago #50794

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1071
Good morning whofalls,
I totally agree , Otie’s is a great family company providing some high quality leaf !
Thank you for sharing your experience B-)
Any particular strain/ strains that are your favorite from them ? Loved their black Bali and super green Malay ... and the white indo has very good as well.

Take care my friend!
Life is better with kratom !

Otie 1 week 8 hours ago #50793

• WhoFalls
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
I’ve stuck with them and they have been great as always. My last order came fast compared to the others. I sampled another brand after i ran out and i forgot how good i has it. Otie’s product tastes so much better than some others i tried. I lick the spoon and swallow it dry. I threw away the other kratom i bought and a decent amount of the drink I made. I just don’t know how I can try other vendors when their product is so affordable and good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Otie 1 month 1 week ago #50095

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1379
Well hello Petunia! My goodness but we haven't been on the forum at the same time in MONTHS. How are you and your husband? It's so nice to see you. I see you adopted a puppy? She? looks shy as all get out. That is a very modest dog. I hope you are happy and healthy during all this Covid dreck. I must admit I still have my doubts about what on earth is being said. So many experts etc... Yes indeed. I'm going to have an order that keeps crossing the country for the next 6 months! UGH. I hate when that happens! I hope you have a wonderful evening and be happy and healthy. So nice to chat after such a long time! Truly pleasant surprise!

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Otie 1 month 1 week ago #50094

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3953
hey robie!

yes oties is really good. I had to dial back my dose to a bit less or it knocked my socks off. the best deal is a kilo, which you can split 3 to 5 ways at no extra charge. their discount for us is ILOVEKRATOM I believe. if you want an active day red their red gold is one of my favorites.

yeah post office is probably busier now than they have been in years.( like before computers busy ) im guilty too!

but yes they've fouled up many orders of mine in the past. if you have documentation from them, like if they don't know where your package is now, pass it along to the vendor. ( yep, had that happen! )

my worst of it lately was over 2 weeks for an express 2 day envelope.

good luck with that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Otie 1 month 1 week ago #50086

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1379
Hello everyone. Oties, eh? Is their Kratom good? I may have to perambulate over to the vendor page and give it a gander. I in an order 3 weeks back, I won't say who, and the USPS sent it to my old address and didn't forward to my post office box. It certainly wasn't the vendors fault. Now I have to straighten that mess out. And I have no idea how that's going to go down. I may not see that order for 6 months. It seems that there are so many things getting fouled up these days through no fault of our own.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Otie 1 month 1 week ago #50075

• Pizza and kratom ?
Your welcome !

I plan on making a order from them sometime in the near future , what’s your favorite selections from them ? I’ve tried the white Indo , Black Bali , super green Malay ... a couple others I’m forgetting , I agree with you , great product and awesome customer service, I didn’t experience the longer shipping times , perhaps it’s a combination of factors for them lately ?

Either way , great folks !

Thx for sharing your experience!

Be good and stay safe !! And please check back in with your kratom adventures!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Otie 1 month 1 week ago #50073

• WhoFalls
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank for the reply and list.

Yup it was a problem before the virus. Not two weeks but often double the scheduled time. Even the time I said was ok, where it was quoted as being there on Friday showed up on Monday, which was fine by me. I think it has to do with eastern coast USPS. I've had things comes in from that side of the country before and it's frequently a problem. If it comes west of me, it's here in half the time or less. For instance, what I ordered a week later showed up over 4 days earlier than what I ordered from Oties. The virus has had an impact but I've only ordered once post virus, which means four orders pre-virus came a week after placing my order or longer, when shipping is quoted at 1-3 days.

Again, it's not their fault but untenable. I'd rather my order come within two weeks. I've heard other people on here voice delays with USPS when ordering from them. It's unfortunate that they geographic location is the only thing to blame.

I want to say, there product is great and their costumer service is as well. I messaged the account on here almost a week ago and didn't get a response, but if I would have e-mailed them, I'm sure they would have responded... but there's nothing they can do about this issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Otie 1 month 2 weeks ago #50053

• Pizza and kratom ?
Good morning whofalls,

I think the shipping times as of late is def the Usps being completely swamped by a massive surge of folks ordering via Usps , I’m sorry that your shipping time has been extended longer . Adam is awesome and I agree , not Otie’s fault . Has this been a issue prior to the virus impact ? I wouldn’t think so ...

I’d hit up Adam and see if he’s aware of this , but again, once your order gets into Usps hands , it’s not in the vendors control.
I usually get my order from one of my preferred vendors in 3 days , now it’s taking a week... def due to a Usps overload.

Other options for western US vendor that I’ve tried with great products , some may have a higher price point -

InSense/Goldleaf
PDO
SLO Botanical
Lucky Herbal
High Sierra

Others that aren’t on the western side but with great product :

Benni Botanical
COB
Fused Flora
TopExtracts
Inland Botanical
Bow Key Botanical
Kratom Krates

Ones that I haven’t had the honor of trying yet -

PA Botanical
Laughing lion
And more , I’ll add more later ... it’s still early and clearing the cobwebs from the brain lol

Some vendors may be able to get their products to you sooner right now , but I think it’s the luck of the draw governing this ... count on orders taking a extended amount of time for a bit .... approx 4 days at best but more likely 8 + days.

Def contact Otie if you haven’t already , they won’t be able to speed of the shipping time , I’m sure he’s most likely aware of this situation , it’s a crazy time right now . Please check back in when you receive your order and if you try a diff company. I absolutely love Otie’s kratom, their products are top shelf and Adam and Becca run a beautiful business with high integrity . This longer shipping time is not a reflection of their great company . Also, based on the shipping option you choose, first class versus priority and such, could be a big factor given the times we are in .

Take care my friend

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Otie 1 month 2 weeks ago #50052

• WhoFalls
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Unfortunately, I've placed my last order with Otie's and it not really their fault. The product is good but I've had real problems with shipping 4/5 times I've placed an order. I don't know if it's because of what USPS systems it has to pass to get to me, but it's been a problem almost every time. Today marks two weeks since I've placed my order and I'm still yet to receive it. I ordered something else a week later and it came 4 days ago from a further state away. Does anyone have an recommendations of places (preferably in the mid west or western half of the US) that has a comparable product?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds