Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Otie 4 days 8 hours ago #51168

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4054
hey alpha!

glad you found us. yeah glad they are up and back to normal. free shipping now what a great incentive! on top of great prices, quality strong kratom AND pints earned if you sign in.. so many win wins! remind me to get some red gold/ and or gold bali.

i believe the code for us for 10% off is ILK.

if you are new to their products, i suggest starting at 1/3 less than your standard dose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Otie 5 days 7 hours ago #51161

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269
And welcome to ILK Alphasoixante!
Always happy to meet a new member ...
Great to have you , any questions please don’t hesitate to ask , this community is chock full of helpful folks and information (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

Otie 5 days 7 hours ago #51160

• Pizza and kratom ?
Becca emailed me back saying there was a hosting server issue that should be all back to normal now .... but may need to clear the cache to get to the site . !!..!! :)

Otie 5 days 10 hours ago #51159

• Pizza and kratom ?
I’ll give it a go and report back

..... so the screen see says “ not a secure site, may be impersonating Otie’s “ ... I’ll contact Adam and Becca to see if they are doing some site work ... these folks run a solid company and I’m sure it’s just something being worked on ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: alphasoixante

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Otie 5 days 10 hours ago #51158

• alphasoixante
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to order from Otie's, but when I try to go to the website, I'm getting a security error then a 404 error:

"Sorry, this page doesn't exist.
Please check the URL or go back a page.
404 Error. Page Not Found."

Can anyone else get to their site?

Otie 6 days 13 hours ago #51152

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hi Adam and Becca !
Great news about your new expansion to your facility , congrats guys !! Must be tricky finding the time in between family and running the business , thx for your hard work !

Sounds like the Usps got into a bad habit of messing up the delivery’s, hope they get it together!!

Hope you and the fam are thriving and staying lovely , great to see you here , been a sec , you were very much missed (L)

Otie 1 week 11 hours ago #51142

• Oties Botanicals
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 452
Hey there. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Right now things have been difficult. As stated on the website we are shipping Monday wed and Friday due to certain restrictions. As opposed to the normal everyday shipping. The problem with it getting shipped from a different place. There has been several deliveries where instead of the package going to the intended destination, it goes somewhere far off and then to the proper destination. That happens when somebody at the post office put the package in the wrong bin. We have become very familiar with that issue. Also, we have been in the process of expanding and making additions to our packaging facility. Usually after ours but every now and again it has to be done during the day. Thanks for the kind words everyone and things will be back to normal soon!

Otie 2 weeks 4 days ago #51023

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4054
yes!

oties is great their red gold and red bali are my tops. I have to try their yellow next. the black bali is good but black strains aren't my thing.

im pretty sure ILK gets you a discount too.

aw robie, I always miss you!

yes my adopted fur baby is doing good. really mad that I have to go back to work! we got her right before the pandemic hit. so shes been spoiled a bit!

Otie 3 weeks 18 hours ago #51001

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Hello all! Waving my wet noodle arm! Hello WhoFalls. It's nice to meet you. I've ordered from Oaties and didn't have the problems that you have had. I did find out, through my own fault and not the vendor, that if my address is not spot on my order gets lost in a never ending cycle of bureaucratic flummery. I also had to just let an order go because I was too exhausted at the time to fix it. And I never got the opportunity to try a new vendor. You were looking for Super Green? Be it Malay or Maeng da's ? I can highly recommend Christopher's, Inscense/Gold Leaf or Natures Cure. All 3 are primo btw. And Natures Cure now has a 250 gram container if you want to really sample before ordering 10 kilos or whatever you usually order.

I hope this helps and, again, it was nice to meet you.

Be blessed everyone,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Otie 3 weeks 20 hours ago #50999

• Dude Guyman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I decided to give Otie's a try. Ordered a 4 way split kilo. 250/each of Red Bali, Red Bentuangie, Super Green Malay, and Super Green. I ordered on Sunday and it arrived Wednesday (in Michigan, USA). Weighed out right on the money, and so far so good for the quality of it. I'm getting good results on 1.5 - 2 grams. Too soon to do a proper 'review' (only sampled two so far) but I think I may have found my new vendor. Thanks for the info from you folks here.

The Red Bentuangie, is the red'est I have seen yet! It is actually a brownish, orange in color. First I have seen that wasn't just another shade of green. All of it is ground much finer than my last vendor. No gritty texture to speak of.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds