09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kingpin Botanicals review

Kingpin Botanicals review 3 weeks 18 hours ago #50560

• Kratomkingpin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 92
The house Blend Go Getter is not enhanced, The mixture had several failures before i stuck with my recipe. Trial and error my friends, and a hard head to go with it haha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 6 days ago #50227

• smoothc
  • smoothc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 231
I personally don't think it's enhanced. I can take a magnifying glass to it and see if I see anything though. I will let you know...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Kratomkingpin

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 6 days ago #50223

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
hey kingpin!

im sure you saw.. as promised I reviewed a couple strains on your website.

you were right! your GMD is one of the best ive had. and its a strain I overdid in the beginning.

gotta try the yellow bali next.

but your kingpin signature strain is typically the best for us so far. ill order again when you get your other blends in. when you do, feel free to give me a nudge.

thanks again, very pleased with your kratom!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 6 days ago #50222

• Kratomkingpin
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks for the review, im very happy you love the red MD. the green and red MD are two of my favorites right now

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 6 days ago #50221

• Kratomkingpin
  • Senior Boarder
Im glad you enjoy them :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 6 days ago #50220

• Kratomkingpin
  • Senior Boarder
thats me, the goofball from youtube haha

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 6 days ago #50219

• Kratomkingpin
  • Senior Boarder

jayisk wrote:

michele373 wrote:
jayisk,

this isn't the forum approved kings kratom. I made the same mistake at first! its the company that our fellow ILK member started ( kratomkingpin) I was pleasantly surprised! the green MD was one of the best ive ever tried.

Correct! i am the guy that started on youtube with reviews, went over to facebook and have a following there. Here it is years later i own kingpin botanicals. i wanted to give people quality stuff that i take myself, it just took 4 years but finally made it :)
I posted in the wrong section. There was another thread taking about the approved vendor claiming stronger kratom. Yeah I was confused when the approved vendor got approved.
I thought it was Kingpin that made the youtube vids and then got into the kratom business at first.
Thanks for pointing it out to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 1 week ago #50162

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
jayisk,

I am SOOO happy you are mentally better. physical helps too. we will all get there. but you can be in tip top physical shape and if youre not ok mentally its almost no use. both are important but mental stability helps you with physical stability any day of the week. other way around never works ( for me at least ) says the overweight out of work chef... lol!

but yes I cant wait to get back to work either. once the clubs/ restaurants open in my state its going to be hitting the ground running! I hope you are able to get back soon enough as well.

im sure its still strange just having to worry about whats best for YOU

but yes one day at a time. keep calm and kratom on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 1 week ago #50157

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 614

michele373 wrote: just trying to send people to the proper place! lol..you know how it is. how are you? doing better I hope :)

Yeah I dont do facebook/social media either. This an another forum on a different subject is the closest i come to social media..lol

Mentally doing a lot better. Now I need to get back to work. Been out of work for over 3 yrs due to becoming a full time caregiver for my mother up until she passed.
Plus watching the kids. And handling the affairs of the house. Have had a bad fall/winter with getting sick. Hopefully can stay healthy and get back to work. Bank account
is running low and starting to stress me out.
But I just take it a day at a time. Thank God for kratom and its ability to handle my anxiety and depression. Strangely from being sick and laid up in bed for periods of time this covid shutdown I am use to. Granted I cant wait to get back to the gym and life return to some normalcy.
Thanks for asking and always being supportive. This is truly a great forum to be part of.
Hope all is well with you and your loved ones!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kingpin Botanicals review 1 month 1 week ago #50154

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
yes too many kings and jesters lol.. theres kings kratom, kingpin kratom, kratom king.. too many!

kingpin is on the forum and has kingpin botanicals. and yes I think he did the reviews on youtube. I take it hes big on facebook but im not on that

just trying to send people to the proper place! lol..you know how it is. how are you? doing better I hope :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds