09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50263

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3954
awesome jerry!

I mean you can talk to ben directly, great guy he can guide you. or do a search here for lucky herbals and see what we all have to say. me and brandon both have reviews here. the green bali I quoted as my go to anti-bitch strain. keeps me social and not stabbing anybody lol..the green malay is my first new 2nd. I like the hulu too.

their borneo blast is awesome too. its 70% WMD and 30% GMD.i personally am typically not a fan of whites but I like this one.

if you already ordered, awesome. trust me you will be back! I just hope you signed up so you get points too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jerrythecableguy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50260

• jerrythecableguy
  • jerrythecableguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Sold!

Thanks Somethingsacredgoinonhere and michele373!

Just placed an order with Lucky Herbals. I can't wait to try it! Along with In Sense, Florida Root, and Kingpin. I'll have my hands full with testing all of these out :lol:

I need to branch out into other strains and possibly other vein colors but my anxiety gets the best of me sometimes so I stick to what I know works.

The effects I'm looking for are; slight increased energy (not a lot), focus, sense of well being, pain relief, motivation, and increase in socializing. Something to help get me through the day and to help with mundane tasks. Green Vein Maeng Da has always be the one to do that for me.

If anyone wants to recommend other strains that are similar with these effects I'd be more than wiling to try them out :)

Thanks everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, LuckyHerbals

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50246

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3954
jerry,

you eventually have to try the GMD from lucky herbals . honestly first couple times I tried it it put me to sleep. on a 2g dose. dialed it back and still a powerhouse. some great green they have. right now my favorites are green bali and green malay from them.50 bucks+ gets you free shipping and its super fast.. oh and $18 for 200 grams!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Babel-17, LuckyHerbals, jerrythecableguy

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50240

• LuckyHerbals
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 114

michele373 wrote: hey jerrythecableguy!

glad to have you here~

my top picks that ive had recently are natures cure, lucky herbals and kratom kingpin. all very reasonable too.

like brandon mentioned, kratom kingpin was my most recent, and I really liked it. and im not a huge fan of GMD typically, I overdid it on that one strain in the beginning and it was just becoming not as effective. but im sure you change companies and strains right? GMD is just your favorite.

if you narrow it down we can try and find a discount for you. like lucky herbals is ILK for 5% off. not big I get it but with their loyalty rewards and already low prices any discount is a big plus.

Sorry to invade this topic, but I just wanted to comment on the 5% ILK discount LOL. We don't offer more than 5% running discounts other than our Lucky Bucks / store credit program. Your best bet is to keep using the ILK code and then when you're ready, use all the points on an order (you can't use both coupons on the same order). We offer free USPS Priority Mail shipping on all orders $50 and up ($7.75 is our cost and given to you free). So, a kilo breakdown is like this:

$90 Full price
- $4.50 ILK 5% code
$85.50 paid by you

- $7.75 FREE shipping (our cost / your savings)
$77.75 (actual sale we made minus cost of kratom, mylar bags, labels, toner, running costs, etc!) The bottom line is MUCH lower than most people realize!
PLUS you earned 5% on your order (roughly $4 in store credit for a future order!)

Alot of vendors run sales and have 5-10% running discounts for this forum and others, but with all our plans for cGMP, our growing family, and increased costs from our supplier, we have to limit it to 5% upfront at this time. We strongly feel we offer alot of value and quality kratom for our customers. If you'd like any more information about us, please feel free to text or use the contact form on our website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Babel-17, jerrythecableguy

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50235

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1077
I can’t believe I forgot .... but Lucky Herbals has had some amazingly great GMD, I ordered a few batches back but I’m sure he still has a fantastic batch, I’d recommend giving him a try at some point, I’m ready to place a order and see how the newer batches are ... I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve tried from LH... the GMD is a winner !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, LuckyHerbals, jerrythecableguy

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50230

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 231
Kingpin has a great maeng da. Kings kratom is good too. They have 50% off first order.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, jerrythecableguy

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50213

• FusedFlora
  • Away
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 564

jerrythecableguy wrote: Question:

I'm looking at Kratom d o t c o m's "Original Maeng Da" does anyone know what vein color this is? Is it Green?

I may try that out as well if its Green Maeng Da :-?

Most unlabeled are a green or lightly fermented green. One could almost consider it a red if lightly fermented. Though most Maeng Das are farm blends so it's hard to tell unless you ask the vendor specifically what theirs is. One vendor's Maeng Da might be another vendor's Thai, etc...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, jerrythecableguy

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50207

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Mine is simply labeled “Maeng Da”, and I have just assumed green, based on the well rounded effects. It’s a reliable staple in my rotation. Don’t forget to utilize the discount code: ILK
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, jerrythecableguy

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50201

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1077
Hey JTCG,

I’m not entirely sure they offer a color with the Md, I kind of remember on the site stating that original MD is original MD... no color mentioned . It’s been a while .... so I can’t give a concrete answer about that . Something along the lines of with original MD there isn’t a color attached to it .. I’ll look into it when I have a free sec !

I can tell you this though, my order of their Maeng da about a year ago is very good . Energy, moodlift and pain relief and relaxing at the same time . My kind of kratom! Equal levels of these traits and not lacking potency .
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, jerrythecableguy

Green Maeng Da - Looking for a Vendor 1 month 1 week ago #50196

• jerrythecableguy
  • jerrythecableguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Question:

I'm looking at Kratom d o t c o m's "Original Maeng Da" does anyone know what vein color this is? Is it Green?

I may try that out as well if its Green Maeng Da :-?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds