09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which vendors will ship to the UK?

Which vendors will ship to the UK? 1 month 5 days ago #50210

• Peace Rabbit
  • Peace Rabbit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Thank you. I've asked most of the vendors here and they won't ship abroad.

There are a couple in thet Netherlands but their stock is limited and they're expensive. I miss the days when I could just buy from a UK vendor

When they passed the Novel Psychoactive substance act I was devastated because I thought Id never be able to use kratom again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which vendors will ship to the UK? 1 month 5 days ago #50205

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hey there peace rabbit,

I still don’t know one that will ship there ...
But if it’s illegal to sell or purchase , but not to possess , (and I think we’ve touched upon this ) visiting a country like Holland may be your best bet .. given the factor that bringing leaf back is allowed . Sorry my friend . I wish these laws in the UK weren’t so obscure, I’ll keep looking into to it though , if I get any bit of solid info , I’ll let you know.
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peace Rabbit

Which vendors will ship to the UK? 1 month 5 days ago #50199

• Peace Rabbit
  • Peace Rabbit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Please let me know if there are any

Thanks

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds