09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Christophers Organic Botanical (COB)

Christophers Organic Botanical (COB) 4 weeks 2 days ago #50376

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
Christopher-
Def a honor for me , thank you so much my friend! I still need to place a order for some new favorites. I’m lagging a bit ...but indef want some more in my leaf repertoire (L)

just had a nice little rest , never happens in the daytime , but got off of work early . Laid down and bam ... what a treat ! Hope all is well with you and your family! Much respect brother !

Michele -
Yes indeed ! Kratom sure does help , theres the talk of things starting to ease up here as well, and the same goes for me ... when I see I’ll believe it. I love peppermint soap, my 5 yo calls it tickle soap... actually I do and now he does lol, so cute, good thing cause he’s a handful ... more like a handful of handfuls hahaha, strongest will I’ve ever encountered ... will serve him well in life I’m sure .

Health and happiness is the prize ! It’s the best investment one can make , next to real estate and a big kratom box B-) :-P

Happy Friday everyone :-bd
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Christophers Organic Botanical (COB) 4 weeks 2 days ago #50373

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
yeah brandon…

were finally starting to get that beautiful weather on the east coast! and yes everyones still masked here too. supposedly our state is gonna start a soft opening may 20th..im not gonna believe it till it happens! I don't see anyone having a wedding/ banquet any time soon so im not holding my breath.. but its all good. accepted it. heath and happiness above all. and of course kratom helps!

Christopher sent this lovely peppermint soap with the order. loving that. thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Christophers Organic Botanical (COB) 4 weeks 2 days ago #50371

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 863
I truly Thank You for a Wonderfully stunning review. We truly help that You and the Entire Kratom Community is staying safe! God Bless Everyone!
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Christophers Organic Botanical (COB) 1 month 4 days ago #50271

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thx Me- shell lol, sorry… I’m in a silly mood ha ha Ha! Yeah COB is the beezneez! Really had a great time with this review , all reviews are lots of fun, Christopher’s kratom was exceptionally good !

Hope y’all have a great day, it’s a beautiful day here in Santa Cruz… Absolutely gorgeous out, and everyone’s masked LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B

Christophers Organic Botanical (COB) 1 month 4 days ago #50264

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
wonderfully done brandon!

your quick review and the staysafe prompted me to order as well. the RMD being on flash sale didn't hurt either! that special green Mahakam has me wanting to order more as well. and yes.. I know how special that white Mahakam is!

the original first OG for the GMPs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Christophers Organic Botanical (COB) 1 month 5 days ago #50257

• Pizza and kratom ?
COB

Here’s a review that I’ve wanted to write up for a while now , I’m happy to say ( not surprised) I’m ready to place a order for some new favorites ! Thoroughly impressed with COB’s kratom.

RMD
Has that mellow red flavor with a alkaloid bite !
Fine grind
-good pain reduction
-smooth energy
-moderate amount of moodlift
* This Red MD is a warm and well rounded red . Balanced energy with a nice level of pain relief along with moderate moodlift . Clean grounding energy with anti-anxiety effects lasting approx 4-4.5 hrs. Nice midday or evening variety. Good amount of clarity from this red,

White Mahakan
- fine grind
-fresh earthy smell
-smooth taste, not very bitter
*smooth onset
*great moodlift
*clean and long lasting energy
*pain relieving on a exceptional level for a white !!!!
With white makakan as my first dose of the day , I quickly felt the smooth onset of moodlifting effects , clean stimulating energy that kept up at the same level of strength for practically the entire duration of my dose ...4.5 hrs !!! Many of the white types I’ve tried tend to lack decent pain relief , but there’s been some whites that completely surprise me in this area ...the WM gave me a sweet amount of pain reduction ... I feel this is great for morning or afternoon dose . Wouldn’t take this one close to bed ( unless your ready for an incredibly smooth stimulation packed with clarity ) cause it might go against the wind down of nighttime ... that said this is a very special white that gives energy and anti anxiety effects simultaneously..... can only say that for maybe a few other whites I’ve had the honor to try ... highly recommend this one ! Love it ..!!..!!.. A new favorite :)

Green Mahakan
-slightly bitter
-nice fine grind
-fresh and semi sweet smelling
- Smooth high octane energy
- Stellar moodlift
- Awesome pain relief
C.O.B’s Green Mahakan is a very strong green that’s puts my body at ease with very good pain relief, upbeat energy and solid moodlift lasting a good long 4 to 4-1/2 hrs of unwavering benefits . This is a variety where taking a smaller amount would be a good place to start because it’s a heady and super potent variety ! Very very good !! and def one of my favorites, happy headspace , beautiful clarity, positive vibes and big smiles ! Very good at lowering anxiety and loosening up tender muscles . Another impressive strain I want more of .

Green Riau
-Bitter bite
-good grind with little bit of grit
-lovely green kratom smell
*lovely moodlift
*great clarity
*happy pain reduction
Smooth onset of positive feedback good energy and vibes . Very gentle on your nervous system....very strong in smile inducing moodift .
Taking this lovely variety lowers my anxiety levels, balanced energy , clean and clear headspace with a good helping of pain relief. Good for anytime of the day because it brings to you a solid sense of peace and contentment. 3.5 -4 hrs strong , 4hrs before thinking about the-dosing .
Lovely green Riau .Another one of my new favorites from COB! Highly recommend this one ..very special ! Hot diggity ... this one will be included in my next order ...

Red Riau
-darker green reddish color
-very fine grind
-that unmistakable red flavor , almost like pipe tobacco , musky sweet earth
-earthy red smell
* clear onset of effects , gentle energy
* Moderate amount of pain relief
* Relaxing / sleepy energy 1.5 hrs in
* Moderate moodlift
Solid red that leaves me feeling happy . Smooth effects with moderate energy backed by glow of stoked contentment. RR didn’t let me down ....eased me into a calm and mellow reprieve from the rough days at work .

Yellow Vietnam
- Decent bitter bite
- Fine grind
- Lovely kratom scent
* great energy
* Moderate pain relief
* Nice moodlift
The yellow Vietnam is a good morning or midday option. Great Moodlift ...clean energy.... good amount of pain relief. Well rounded upbeat energy that made my day smooth sailing , and a very happy body. I wouldn’t mind having more in my kratom arsenal. The common thread in all of COB’s “strains” —— clean , happy and potent .. YV did not disappoint !

White Riau
- Fine grind
- Mellow flavor
- Soft earthy kratom smell
* clean energy
* Happy moodlift
* Mild pain relief
What a white ! Like the other varieties I tried , smooth and clean all the way through . My lady was very happy with this strain. Since she doesn’t have chronic pain and is a big fan of white veins , the mild pain relief that WR has wasn’t a factor. She immediately went into the kratom chest to locate this beauty and requested to put a order in for more ! Pain relief isn’t YV strongest trait ( though there is a mild level of it )... crystal clear head space and elevated mood ... solid !

I’ve taken some time to sit with each strain in this review , and the biggest impression for me is how absolutely great the quality is ... utterly clean and friendly .... and potent!! I’m very happy to have tried these strains and found a few new favorites, such as green and white Mahakan , green and white Riau .
COB is a cGMP certified company with outstanding quality kratom .
Christopher runs his business with solid integrity , full of love . Giving monthly donations to the AKA , and his love for the kratom community is very apparent when talking with him and reading his blog . He truly cares about helping folks source great kratom , the same leaf that has also helped him in his life . I feel very honored to have reviewed some varieties from his selection, great quality ,each one . Highly recommend COB to anyone looking for awesomely beautiful leaf !

Thank you Christopher.... much respect for all that you do for the community . Keep doing the good work my friend!

Buy Fresh Top Quality Tested Kratom Online from an AKA Approved Vendor Locally in Salem County New Jersey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds