09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: Appalachian Herbs Review

Appalachian Herbs Review 4 weeks 2 days ago #50381

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
Appalachian Herbs

“Not Your Grandmas MD”
Nice GMD of moderate strength ..
Good clarity with nice clean energy , smooth balanced stimulation
Moodlift was appreciable
Pain relief - moderate
3 hrs duration
This is a nice GMD , super clean feeling , a lot of clarity . Not overpowering but not lacking strength . Smooth effects that would be great anytime of the day . The classic well rounded and balanced experience I associate GMD to have . Smooth and lovely .

“Fermented white “
-nice grind /solid green color
-smooth taste
-light / soft smell
- very nice energy
- Good pain relief
- Pretty good moodlift
Very potent as my first dose of the day . Smooth onset of moodlifting energy, solid pain relief and very clear headed stimulating get up and go vibes ! Feels very balanced between energy , pain relief and moodlift .... I really enjoyed this variety and would be happy to have more in my kratom collection. A great example of all a around high quality batch of kratom .

The Big Green Red -
Mildly bitter with a fine grind , the Big Red Green is delightful ! That warming, clarity induced energy and at the same time relaxing the body and lowering anxiety .
Didn’t have the longest legs for me , 2-1/2 hrs in good standing , 3 hrs later I was ready to take another dose . I enjoyed this varieties ability to lower anxiety that led my nervous system into a happy zone . Good anytime of the day !

Green Elephant-

GE has a nice grind , slightly bitter bite , but smooth taste. My first dose, felt relaxing and like a slower spec leaf. gave me the impression this wasn’t a get up and go kind of leaf . Second round , a week or two later , fast and uplifting. Very strong effects that on this particular day was almost to much lol. Potent .
High energy, solid moodlift with a good amount of pain relief . Had a recreational feel in combination to a solid relief helper.
Good leaf !

Appalachian Herbs is a newer ILK vendor to join the family . I’ve seen this fellow around on other servers and heard good things from some of his customers . Happy to have Appalachian as another quality source for my beloved leaf . Aside from offering kratom, they also provide CBD isolate, kava extract , Akuamma , kanna and other items .

Happy to do this review , good guy with good products ! Def interested in his kava extract ... might need to place a small order to check it out .. I’ll report back when I do !!

appalachianherbs.net/search?q=speciosa
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds