Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom delivered brisbane Australia 1 week 4 days ago #51096

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1266
Travis , until we know 100% without a doubt that kratom is not illegal in Australia , we cannot support or condone or give any suggestions on how to deliver folks in Australia kratom ... even from a Australian source . Sounds like you’ve figured it out , good for you .. everything 99.9% of what we’ve seen , heard and read is that it’s not legal. If you choose to throw slander in this forum, you will be immediately banned . This is your one and only warning ! But , respectfully... if you can show us proof it’s legal , that’d be great ! Bad mouthing and being pushy will not be tolerated here .
Wish you the best Travis .
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh
The topic has been locked.

Kratom delivered brisbane Australia 1 week 4 days ago #51095

• t-rex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
This is the exact thing I'm talking about Brandon! These types of lazy incorrect answers are doing pain sufferer's of Australia a massive disservice!

How many times have I told you now that Kratom IS NOT ILLEGAL IN AUSTRALIA! KRATOM IS NOT ILLEGAL TO POSSES OR CONSUME OR EVEN SELL IN AUSTRALIA!

Why does everyone think that it is? Mainly because of irresponsible "reputable" internet sources providing misinformation on a grand scale!
They all assume that because it's a schedule 9 border controlled substance that it's illegal, where in fact it's only illegal to import.

Luckily there's a domestic source for Kratom in Australia in Fremantle WA. Course this post will most likely be removed, hate to let the truth get in the way of massive misinformation now don't we..............?

Not one Australian state has legislated against it!

Kratom delivered brisbane Australia 1 month 4 weeks ago #50411

• Pizza and kratom ?
Here’s a link pretty much saying it’s illegal to use kratom in Australia.
www.kratomnews.org/is-kratom-legal/

Sorry , but it’s just not worth getting into trouble in your country by breaking the law.
Consider looking at the other herbs I mentioned in previous post . Good luck my friend (L)

Kratom delivered brisbane Australia 1 month 4 weeks ago #50408

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hi there Tobes13,
Welcome to ILK!!!

There’s been a few new members asking the same question....the thing is ... I don’t know the legal status pertaining to kratom in Australia. From what info I’ve gathered , sounds like more of a grey area / ?.

We can’t recommend anything that would get you into trouble by breaking any law.
I’m sorry my friend, at this point in time We aren’t savvy where Australia stands with this lovely leaf , and cannot offer any suggestions. If anyone can find the law than I can start to inquire with vendors that might be able to send kratom there.

There are other herbs you can look into like Akuamma , hirsuta, javanica, kanna .... incarvilea sinensis, corydalis ... very helpful herbs for pain relief... I believe these herbs are accepted in most countries, But you to need verify this .

If you find oaky information about the laws please inform us and perhaps we can find a solution.

It’s great you found us my friend, hope we can figure out exactly where Australia stands with kratom.

Take care

Brandon

Kratom delivered brisbane Australia 2 months 13 minutes ago #50406

• Tobes13
  • Tobes13's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey all, looking to see if anyone can send kratom to me in Brisbane Australia would prefer Australian vendor for fast shipping as it's for back pain.

If anyone can help feel free to direct message or email me directly on
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds