09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: PA Botanicals- which strain is best

PA Botanicals- which strain is best 3 weeks 2 days ago #50483

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099

Babel-17 wrote: What michelle said, and I recently acquired Red Papua from In Sense, and it too is excellent for nighttime, and it helped me the other night when I wanted some quality sleep.

From Tea Time Botanicals they have a custom blend called "Sandman" that lives up to its name, lol.

That site can be tricky to navigate, so I'll post a link to the page for custom blends. www.teatimebotanical.com/product/custom-blends-kratea/

Sandman – A Blend of Reds and Chocolate

Woops! They currently are advertising this.

BUY NOW AND RECEIVE 15% OFF EVERYTHING WITH CODE MAY2020

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PA Botanicals- which strain is best 3 weeks 2 days ago #50482

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
What michelle said, and I recently acquired Red Papua from In Sense, and it too is excellent for nighttime, and it helped me the other night when I wanted some quality sleep.

From Tea Time Botanicals they have a custom blend called "Sandman" that lives up to its name, lol.

That site can be tricky to navigate, so I'll post a link to the page for custom blends. www.teatimebotanical.com/product/custom-blends-kratea/

Sandman – A Blend of Reds and Chocolate

PA Botanicals- which strain is best 3 weeks 2 days ago #50478

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3946
I typically use corydalis or skullcap from insense. OR their dark red MD, red bali, fuzzy dragon, or red dragon their code for us is ILKFORME15%

re-leaf llc (maine)- sleep buddy blend#1613, green pillow#1722,speedy pillow#1636, super red remix#1498, relax phenotype#1777, and they have one just called the sleep. they have one called the bed melt but we haven't tried that yet.
my code for them for 10% is GRYVOIQUU8

kratom eye- big red blend I believe their code for us is ILK for 15%. theyre good but pricy

top extracts- red bali, they have a few codes I think one is welcome friends. they have a chat feature on their site.

those were the fist to come to mind. not many strains make me sleepy any more but any 'bed' re-leaf blend is typically a go-to!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

PA Botanicals- which strain is best 3 weeks 2 days ago #50476

• Buck99
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank you both for your replies! Very helpful. Do you all mind to recommend a strain for sleep? It's fine if its another brand. regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

PA Botanicals- which strain is best 3 weeks 4 days ago #50416

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3946
hey buck99!

glad to have you here. ive only ordered for PA a couple times. I suggest if you stick with them, try their 'just red' sample. it gives you all their reds I think that aren't blends. bali and borneos typically make me the most sleepy, but some greens will do it too!

like brandon said, you never know how you are going to react. I typically take 'other herbals' for sleep to limit my kratom intake. kava, corydalis and skullcap are typically my go-to's. and the ones I buy are about the same or less cost than my average kratom. just a suggestion.

im sure most of us can offer a go to strain for sleep if you are interested in trying a new vendor. not that PA isn't great, its just better to rotate

welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Buck99

PA Botanicals- which strain is best 3 weeks 4 days ago #50415

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
Welcome to ILK buck99!

PAB is one vendor that’s on my list to try , but haven’t had the pleasure yet. Nan and a few others may be able to help answer your question , but how a variety affects one , might be totally diff results for others.

You may want to blend your bentuangie with your fibro and see how that works for you .... generally speaking vents are relaxing .... a 1:1 or 1:2 part mix is worth a shot B-)
Hope you find a good pick for nighttime !
Insomnia is something I deal with on occasion as well... some CBD , melatonin and or Akuamma seems to help shift down when kratom isn’t getting me all the way there.... not sling kratom past 6 or 7 may help as well!

Good luck and welcome to the family , more will chime in and offer up some suggestions soon I’m sure :)

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Buck99

PA Botanicals- which strain is best 3 weeks 4 days ago #50413

• Buck99
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I have ordered
Red Fibro
Superior Bentuangie
Emerald Green
Green Machine
Champagne

I was taking the Red Fibro near bed as i normally would with red strains and it actually makes me wired!

Do they have any strains that are good for pain relief and insomnia at night?
Thank you all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds