Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 2 months 1 day ago #51506

• Kmac4844
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
For me personally mitra man has excellent hirsuta it’s just not on menu but It’s my go to
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 2 months 2 days ago #51503

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4315
I can Recommend anything that Fused Flora offers. They have Quality Products.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 2 months 2 days ago #51496

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1811
Hey Shaun ,

I bet your hirsuta is great , I’ll have to order some from you when I run low (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 2 months 2 days ago #51493

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 590
I'll be happy to help you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 2 weeks ago #50516

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1811

Laurie wrote: Indeed, mitraphylline is the alkaloid we love in Hirsuta. I forgot to address the different types, so here’s my version of the difference between Hirsutas. I dunno.
NOW I DO. I have not had the pleasure of trying nano product just yet.
Someone who has, please jump in here, lol

Just what we need is MORE variables in this industry OMG LOL

Thanks for having my back every time, Brandon!

Night you younguns.

And you’re right Brandon. Babel-17, thank you!
Yeah! BRO!

I just read this post , don’t know how I managed to skip it lol, well ... life happens and $hit B-)

I’ve tried many nano grind batches including hirsuta , I’m the bag the nano comes in , looks like more volume , but is the same weight ... Benni said )and it makes complete sense) that it’s due to having more surface area , finer particulate that is fluffier and takes up more space .

I will say I really enjoy the nano , quite literally melts in your mouth !! I dig it !!

Happy Friday everyone , it’s gorgeous out here in Cali , hope you all are feeling good and happy , even though it’s one heck of a time to be alive !! Beautiful day none the less !

Kratom on and stay lovely !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 2 weeks ago #50460

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8974
Interesting! Once again, it’s clear that different people and their different metabolism affirm that there are no guarantees by following a recipe, somewhat. I won’t even get started with the red bubble recipes.
Your vast knowledge on supplements has improved my quality of life, so THANK YOU, Babel-17.
A “full spectrum” experience really is listed in your kratom related supps. Regular kratom with stem n vein and Hirsuta sounds like a wonderful rainbow of alkaloids and your health is likely on point.

Yeah! I can dig it.

PEA is apparently different strokes for different folks. It’s not a complete and total detox, but it is very seriously diminishing my kratom benefits within about 15 mins.

It does accomplish the “keeping dose size down” on the following day.

I loved the flavor of black seed oil, but I’m cutting monetary corners from significant loss of income and no stimulus. But even in capsules, black seed oil is interestingly yummy.

Ginger chews are downright addicting for those of us with addiction tendencies !
CHIMES brand with tangerine are so healthy that I can kill a bag in a few days EASY. I don’t even TRY CBD edibles for the same reason.

Thanks again for sharing your regime!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 2 weeks ago #50459

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2454
I did get the sample bottle of King's Kratom, and it looks very good. I'm being extra careful with it due to the advertised level of alkaloids, so I need more time with it before I can post my impressions at any length.

I am happy to find it to be not too much of any one thing, neither too speedy nor too sedating. And it might not be so potent as to pose a risk to my tolerance if I find the right serving size, or even better, the right blend for it. I'm think combining it with Hirsuta, Javanica, and Stem & Vein of course, but also something very chill, like the Golden Benulu, Green Riau, Gold Bali, Soflo's Bentaguie, and so on. That might make for a very potent chill, though in mixing the blend I'd have too keep the 7-hydroxymitragynine level at a reasonable point.

So maybe that would be worth including in a review. During this coronavirus lock-down I'm trying to not obsess too much over Kratom. ;)Lol, making up blends could go from a hobby to a dependency in very little time. Same thing with cooking being a road to overeating, or making cocktails a road to hangovers. :)

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 2 weeks ago #50452

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2454
A couple of points. I take Black Seed Oil every morning, and I immediately follow that with Hemp Seed Oil. BSO has a pungent taste, kind of peppery imo. Hemp Seed Oil supposedly helps with the Cannabinoid system.

I've been taking PEA every day, in the morning, and at night, and it hasn't caused me to enjoy Kratom any less. Though I am managing to keep my serving sizes low, thanks probably to also using Stem and Vein, Hirsuta, and Javanica. I'm now cutting back on my use of those three, and in between servings that include them I just take Kratom, albeit a bit more (750 mg. instead of 500 mg). I can imagine PEA putting a threshold on how much you can increase your serving size and appreciating the increase, so maybe it works hand in hand with maintaining a minimum effective dose.

I think the Ginger Extract I take everyday is useful for my health, and I cycle in Agmatine as well.

Agmatine doesn't seem to diminish my enjoyment of Kratom either.

I've been cycling everything, though some supplements more frequently than others. Not the Kratom though, and it's been a long time since I took a tolerance break. As long as my daily total stays within the same range, and still satisfies, I don't have much incentive to take a break.

Though I am "guilted" into frequently extending the time between my last serving of the day, to the moment I take my first serving on the next day. I always want a minimum of twelve hours, but I see stretching that out to fourteen hours, and sometime fifteen hours or more, as doing me some good.

Btw, everything I've read indicates that around 30% of Stem and Vein consists of Leaf that wasn't harvested, so that's allowed for when I calculate my servings.

Finally, I think inflammation is a big issue for many of us who get relief from Kratom, and anything we can do to diminish or limit inflammation will improve how we respond to Kratom.

P.S. Since 30% of the Leaf comes along for the ride, I guess the color of Stem and Vein might matter, even if the stem and vein itself were all the same regardless of color. Though I suspect that the alkaloid content could vary depending on how each were cured. But I don't think the color is a big deal.

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50446

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I wonder why my reset using Hirsuta instead of stem n vein was so much less successful...? Maybe a week instead of 2 weeks is where I went wrong. A week was helpful but NOT a full reset.
Laurie

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50445

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Indeed, mitraphylline is the alkaloid we love in Hirsuta. I forgot to address the different types, so here’s my version of the difference between Hirsutas. I dunno.
NOW I DO. I have not had the pleasure of trying nano product just yet.
Someone who has, please jump in here, lol

Just what we need is MORE variables in this industry OMG LOL

Thanks for having my back every time, Brandon!

Night you younguns.

And you’re right Brandon. Babel-17, thank you!
Yeah! BRO!
Laurie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds