Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50444

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8974
Hey Craydumb,

I think we’re all as$holes these days. No worries.

If I recall correctly, Hirsuta is the 1tsp and stem n vein is more variable with dose. I’d go 2 tsp since I’m usually at 1.5 tsp kratom. Then add 1/2 tsp Hirsuta (I may be a lightweight, but nobody else posts accurate information based on actual experience. I even chewed mad Max’s as$ because he merely copied and pasted WRONG information from an unknown vendor website. His was some of the better information, but it said more like 4 tsp! Speak of him, he’s not around because his internet connection got cut. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Moving on, yes, 1 tsp Hirsuta was me. It grows on you, so the headache fades. But increasing dose is NOT RECOMMENDED. Long legs on that stuff, too. Not sure why.

Stem n vein is very controversial! Everybody says something different. Everyone is partially right. The other part we don’t know chit. It IS supposedly the stems of the leaves because only actual leaf material is used for highest concentration of the alkaloids we enjoy the most. The stems are composed of those alkaloids we enjoy AND BUNCHES MORE that we simply don’t know as much about.

The color scheme on stem n vein is based on when the stems are taken. During the drying process of choice. I’ve not noticed much of a discernible difference, but my body did respond more to a red version I got YEARS ago. I never run out. But I keep a bag of it without care about the color. I mean, there’s probably color choices in Hirsuta for all I know (Shaun at Fused Flora knows this kind of trivia! No kidding. Ask him for me, lol).

Both stem n vein AND Hirsuta TEND TO have longer legs (last longer). Mixed into the kratom dose, you do honestly find that redosing doesn’t come to mind quite as frequently. I’m fully in there with you - could be placebo. Fine with me if it works! Less leaf substance to process in my body is fine.

Mostly, you’ll notice you don’t feel as crappy as you thought. Except for now and then a chill of discomfort runs through us from head to toe, sorta, “man, I feel like chit” and then you forget about it (I’m not kidding) and just watch tv and repeat, all the while, “waiting for the future”! LOL

I hope you try it to realize you CAN DO THIS and change your life. You deserve a good try. I always say, try it for 8 hrs and if it sucks, use what you like. That’s usually enough time to realize it’s not as bad as you thought.

Hello to the vendor you choose. Some have ILK discount codes - so don’t forget them! I’ve got them packed away tonight. If you need them, hopefully someone else here can post them or remind me tomorrow.

I’m still doing the palmitoylethanolamide detox and I’m tarred. But I’m doing the deal right now.

I hope you find this helpful.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50443

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1811
I can tell you that hirsuta , premium hirsuta melts in your mouth , Nano grind .... I think this is the better choice to go with . I don’t know the compounds thats in hirsuta , but understand that there’s no Mitragynine or 7-ohm . So it helps without adding to any tolerance from kratom . That’s why I think it’s able to add to a lowered kratom dose or could be helpful mixed with s&v while lowering your tolerance . Very good . Highly recommend it . I’ll have to give tea time a try . Babel has nothing but good things to say about them .

Thank you Laurie , we are extremely lucky to have you in our lives, your the cats meow Laurie !!! Or the dogs woof lol, just a gem of a lady (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50442

• CrayDumb
  • CrayDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 245
also, benni's botanicals has "hirsuta" which has no description, and "premium hirsuta" which says "Bright green Premium Mitragyna Hirsuta"

i wonder what the "hirsuta" has in it then?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50441

• CrayDumb
  • CrayDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 245
wow so much info in this post. Thank you all, deeply. I appreciate the love i've received even after talking this place down after being moody from either kratom withdrawals or too high
of a tolerance. Thank you guys for still accepting me, even with this stupid name :)

I've read your post when you got wobbles/headache from stem n vein Laurie lol. I definitely learned a bit from that thread. My kratom tolerance is currently ~18-30gpd (yes i know, bit wide of a range. Thank you, weekends). When you took a tsp of stem and vein, Laurie, what was your kratom tolerance? I'm just curious but would still start at a tsp regardless. Also, I bought SoFlo's stem n vein. They seem to only have one stem n vein, but Babel says Tea Time offers different colors of stem n vein. I think it'd be beneficial if you even rotate different strains of stem n vein as well, no?

So why does your kratom extend when you take stem n vein (scientifically)? Is stem n vein just part kratom and the rest is just filled to somehow "compensate" for your usual dose? i'm not
exactly understanding, and if that's the case, i'd think it's moreso placebo, but i know i'm totally wrong with my guess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50438

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Brandon, thanks for the support and friendship! I really appreciate you! We ALL appreciate you! xoxoxo
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50436

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks for reminding me to thank you, Babel-17 for the PEA suggestion way back in like September, maybe? It kills my kratom dose for 12-24 hrs. Packs a punch for starting detox of all kratom benefits within an hour. It’s helpful for me by taking it RIGHT BEFORE I’m going to sleep. Like, not an hour before, or after dinner. Immediately before sleep because sleep is a good thing to be doing while kicking down tolerance. It’s no joke, so be ready to experience more pain than you remembered and I also get the detox shivers in the night. Sometimes I sleep through it, but after having used some enhanced product recently, I used mine last night and woke up shivering twice. Then all day blahs with no energy. Just the blahs... Tried kratom about every 4 hrs and it was a waste of product. Same with the wild lettuce I’m having a new love affair with!

Don’t mess with it if you don’t wanna be “clean” immediately. Sometimes I can use a microdose to kill wobbles with the PEA, but just 400 mgs or 1/4 tsp is a full reverse and you can’t change your mind and want to relieve pain or cannot deal with the discomfort.

I’ll be glad to be done with it. My depression kicks in heavy while doing this, but it’s only a couple of days and then I can take 2 grams at a time and not as often. It’s a good reminder how much kratom helps.

Thanks again, Babel-17. I only found it because of your helpful input here and on other forums. .
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50435

• Pizza and kratom ?
Babel !!!!

Really good to see you my brohamicus!

Have you tried black seeds oil ? Have read positive accounts of potentiating kratom and helping with tapering and WD from opiates .. it’s on my list !

I think I’m finally ready to order some Incarvilea, I’ve been ready but now feel motivated to just place the order from InSense.... we’ll see lol.

How have you been ?
Any exceptional leaf these days ?
I just received my KingsKratom sample ... did you put in a request for the free 70gm bottle?

Last night I took a bit bigger of my usual dose ... well two doses in close proximity...
So I can’t give a straight up perspective yet On KK’s product .... it like Laurie had described, a bit impaired .... trying it on its own tonight, I’ll report back with my thoughts ...

Haven’t tried Otie’s S&v.... but I agree about SoFlos .... def the beezneez...

I need to check in with Adam and possibly make a small purchase , I shouldn’t lol, but probably will :pinch::pinch::-P

Also on my list of curiosity is PDO’s valerian extract ... I imagine it’s very effective and bueno .

Take good care amigo , peace out for now :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50434

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2454
I use Tea Time Botanicals Hirsuta, their Javanica, and their Red, White, and Green, Stem and Vein. They're all of the highest quality.

Otie's and Soflo also have excellent Stem and Vein.

In Sense Botanicals now has Incarvillea Sinensis back in stock (Gold Leaf has it as well), and that along with their Skullcap are excellent additions to "the medicine cabinet".

Anything that helps with discomfort is likely to help with a tolerance break, so they could be helpful for that. That also apples to pwdered Valerian Root extract, Passion Flower extract, and Lemon Balm.

Theanine, Magnesium, Ginger Root extract, Black Seed Oil, and Agmatine also have a lot of history of good reviews. A new player, PEA, can help with pain reduction. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmitoylethanolamide

It's worth mentioning that a non-exotic place like Amazon carries it, and that amazingly enough Life Extension has the best price out of everyone. Normally they are among the most expensive of vendors for everything they carry, due to how they position themself.

The best bang for the buck comes from buying Ginger powder, or even better, Ginger extract, in bulk. But Ginger Chews can be easier to use as a supplement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50433

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thank you Laurie :xyou read our minds of the question we had , you answered :-Pbeautifully .

I sometimes cut my kratom dose in half and take hirsuta as the other half ...and get on with the day pretty well....I haven’t done a taper per say in a while .. but adding hirsuta to my reg amount extends the energy factor and adds some moodlift as well... don’t know why I waited so long to swim in those waters :-?

between cutting your dose in half practically right off the bat ... with some hirsuta and or stem and vein ... Not bad way to go , the stem and vein from SoFlo that I tried was fabulous ... I did up my dose a slight amount with s&v... this felt very effective ! Nice and impressive ...

Like Laurie said , but in other words , mileage will vary from person to person ,

Michele , your missing out chica !!! Gotta get on that hirsuta into the blend !! Today my third dose consisted of 1/3 hirsuta ... wow wow !
Beautiful addition to my powder. 5 hrs later ... still feeling darn good !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, michele373

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 months 3 weeks ago #50432

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Just for clarity, Hirsuta is NOT as effective for tolerance restart purposes. Stem n vein is much more efficient for restarts. But, for those like me that experience some discomfort while quitting or weaning, Hirsuta is better than no effort. Getting accustomed to it helps for preparing to go with only stem n vein for minimizing discomfort.
Not that anyone asked, lol
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds