Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 5 months 2 weeks ago #50430

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
see cray..

you got some great advice! I personally havent had hirtusa but those 3 places came to mind as having the best positive reviews.

I did go the stem and vein route and was successful with that as well. still have a good amount and rotate it in from time to time.

but I will eventually join suit and try it myself! stimulating kratom mix... woo hoo..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 5 months 2 weeks ago #50429

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
I can recommend Tea Time Botanicals from experience. Also Fused Flora! Both are excellent. Remember to not overuse it! The rumors on the web suggest using WAY MORE than I would recommend. 1/2 - 1 tsp lasts a good 5-6 hrs. Higher doses goes straight to wobbles, IN MY EXPERIENCE. Everyone is super unique, but please start on the low side and ADD as needed. Just like Branson said, it’s a brain stimulating experience and not for the end of the day if you plan on resting early. While it’s not at all like a white vein, it definitely helps with thinking. It’s a mysterious strain that I suspect will gain in popularity as time advances and kratom becomes more well known/common.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 5 months 2 weeks ago #50426

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Hey craydumb,

I’ve fallen in love with hirsuta in the past couple of months , really adds great clarity and added energy to my kratom doses . I can only give one personal vouching recommendation, as it’s the only source I’ve tried . Benni Botanical has this premium hirsuta that’s amazingly good . 12$ for 100gm. 80$kilo.... I think or 85$

I’ve also heard that Tea Time Botanical has good hirsuta . Haven’t had the pleasure of trying them yet .. on the list for sure .

But def highly recommend the premium hirsuta from Benni . I have about 400gm set aside cause it’s that good .

Please let us know what route you go and what your thoughts are when you end up trying it out (L)

Halving you’re kratom dose and taking the other half as hirsuta ... or hirsuta / stem and vein mix ... or added Akuamma... just some idears!! B-)

Take care and be good brother
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 5 months 2 weeks ago #50425

• CrayDumb
  • CrayDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 245
I've never tried it and would like to decrease my tolerance, but am not sure about the quality of Hirsuta from different vendors. I'd love recommendations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds