09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 weeks 2 days ago #50438

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Brandon, thanks for the support and friendship! I really appreciate you! We ALL appreciate you! xoxoxo
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 weeks 2 days ago #50436

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks for reminding me to thank you, Babel-17 for the PEA suggestion way back in like September, maybe? It kills my kratom dose for 12-24 hrs. Packs a punch for starting detox of all kratom benefits within an hour. It’s helpful for me by taking it RIGHT BEFORE I’m going to sleep. Like, not an hour before, or after dinner. Immediately before sleep because sleep is a good thing to be doing while kicking down tolerance. It’s no joke, so be ready to experience more pain than you remembered and I also get the detox shivers in the night. Sometimes I sleep through it, but after having used some enhanced product recently, I used mine last night and woke up shivering twice. Then all day blahs with no energy. Just the blahs... Tried kratom about every 4 hrs and it was a waste of product. Same with the wild lettuce I’m having a new love affair with!

Don’t mess with it if you don’t wanna be “clean” immediately. Sometimes I can use a microdose to kill wobbles with the PEA, but just 400 mgs or 1/4 tsp is a full reverse and you can’t change your mind and want to relieve pain or cannot deal with the discomfort.

I’ll be glad to be done with it. My depression kicks in heavy while doing this, but it’s only a couple of days and then I can take 2 grams at a time and not as often. It’s a good reminder how much kratom helps.

Thanks again, Babel-17. I only found it because of your helpful input here and on other forums. .
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 weeks 2 days ago #50435

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1083
Babel !!!!

Really good to see you my brohamicus!

Have you tried black seeds oil ? Have read positive accounts of potentiating kratom and helping with tapering and WD from opiates .. it’s on my list !

I think I’m finally ready to order some Incarvilea, I’ve been ready but now feel motivated to just place the order from InSense.... we’ll see lol.

How have you been ?
Any exceptional leaf these days ?
I just received my KingsKratom sample ... did you put in a request for the free 70gm bottle?

Last night I took a bit bigger of my usual dose ... well two doses in close proximity...
So I can’t give a straight up perspective yet On KK’s product .... it like Laurie had described, a bit impaired .... trying it on its own tonight, I’ll report back with my thoughts ...

Haven’t tried Otie’s S&v.... but I agree about SoFlos .... def the beezneez...

I need to check in with Adam and possibly make a small purchase , I shouldn’t lol, but probably will :pinch: :pinch: :-P

Also on my list of curiosity is PDO’s valerian extract ... I imagine it’s very effective and bueno .

Take good care amigo , peace out for now :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 weeks 2 days ago #50434

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2104
I use Tea Time Botanicals Hirsuta, their Javanica, and their Red, White, and Green, Stem and Vein. They're all of the highest quality.

Otie's and Soflo also have excellent Stem and Vein.

In Sense Botanicals now has Incarvillea Sinensis back in stock (Gold Leaf has it as well), and that along with their Skullcap are excellent additions to "the medicine cabinet".

Anything that helps with discomfort is likely to help with a tolerance break, so they could be helpful for that. That also apples to pwdered Valerian Root extract, Passion Flower extract, and Lemon Balm.

Theanine, Magnesium, Ginger Root extract, Black Seed Oil, and Agmatine also have a lot of history of good reviews. A new player, PEA, can help with pain reduction. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmitoylethanolamide

It's worth mentioning that a non-exotic place like Amazon carries it, and that amazingly enough Life Extension has the best price out of everyone. Normally they are among the most expensive of vendors for everything they carry, due to how they position themself.

The best bang for the buck comes from buying Ginger powder, or even better, Ginger extract, in bulk. But Ginger Chews can be easier to use as a supplement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 weeks 2 days ago #50433

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thank you Laurie :x you read our minds of the question we had , you answered :-P beautifully .

I sometimes cut my kratom dose in half and take hirsuta as the other half ...and get on with the day pretty well....I haven’t done a taper per say in a while .. but adding hirsuta to my reg amount extends the energy factor and adds some moodlift as well... don’t know why I waited so long to swim in those waters :-?

between cutting your dose in half practically right off the bat ... with some hirsuta and or stem and vein ... Not bad way to go , the stem and vein from SoFlo that I tried was fabulous ... I did up my dose a slight amount with s&v... this felt very effective ! Nice and impressive ...

Like Laurie said , but in other words , mileage will vary from person to person ,

Michele , your missing out chica !!! Gotta get on that hirsuta into the blend !! Today my third dose consisted of 1/3 hirsuta ... wow wow !
Beautiful addition to my powder. 5 hrs later ... still feeling darn good !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, michele373

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 weeks 2 days ago #50432

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Just for clarity, Hirsuta is NOT as effective for tolerance restart purposes. Stem n vein is much more efficient for restarts. But, for those like me that experience some discomfort while quitting or weaning, Hirsuta is better than no effort. Getting accustomed to it helps for preparing to go with only stem n vein for minimizing discomfort.
Not that anyone asked, lol
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 weeks 2 days ago #50430

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3961
see cray..

you got some great advice! I personally havent had hirtusa but those 3 places came to mind as having the best positive reviews.

I did go the stem and vein route and was successful with that as well. still have a good amount and rotate it in from time to time.

but I will eventually join suit and try it myself! stimulating kratom mix... woo hoo..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 4 weeks 2 days ago #50429

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I can recommend Tea Time Botanicals from experience. Also Fused Flora! Both are excellent. Remember to not overuse it! The rumors on the web suggest using WAY MORE than I would recommend. 1/2 - 1 tsp lasts a good 5-6 hrs. Higher doses goes straight to wobbles, IN MY EXPERIENCE. Everyone is super unique, but please start on the low side and ADD as needed. Just like Branson said, it’s a brain stimulating experience and not for the end of the day if you plan on resting early. While it’s not at all like a white vein, it definitely helps with thinking. It’s a mysterious strain that I suspect will gain in popularity as time advances and kratom becomes more well known/common.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 1 month 1 hour ago #50426

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey craydumb,

I’ve fallen in love with hirsuta in the past couple of months , really adds great clarity and added energy to my kratom doses . I can only give one personal vouching recommendation, as it’s the only source I’ve tried . Benni Botanical has this premium hirsuta that’s amazingly good . 12$ for 100gm. 80$kilo.... I think or 85$

I’ve also heard that Tea Time Botanical has good hirsuta . Haven’t had the pleasure of trying them yet .. on the list for sure .

But def highly recommend the premium hirsuta from Benni . I have about 400gm set aside cause it’s that good .

Please let us know what route you go and what your thoughts are when you end up trying it out (L)

Halving you’re kratom dose and taking the other half as hirsuta ... or hirsuta / stem and vein mix ... or added Akuamma... just some idears!! B-)

Take care and be good brother
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

looking for a good vendor for Hirsuta 1 month 3 hours ago #50425

• CrayDumb
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 245
I've never tried it and would like to decrease my tolerance, but am not sure about the quality of Hirsuta from different vendors. I'd love recommendations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds