09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC: New vendor has the best price for Kg yet!

New vendor has the best price for Kg yet! 3 weeks 4 days ago #50488

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1058
Hey man, that’s awesome, helping folks out with kratom know how ! Good deeds are a good deal !

Thx for the link , and wish your kratom source the best of success with opening up his website .
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New vendor has the best price for Kg yet! 3 weeks 5 days ago #50463

• WhiteElephant89
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Ya I edited my last post so you guys can get a hold of them...they said they are working on website but should be done soon so you can quick order from there. Ya I've been kratom user for the last 10 years I actually am an ex-opiate addict and kratom has helped me tremendously over the past several years. I have always looked through this forum and other forums to find the best prices and best quality kratom. I really enjoy this forum and decided to become a member, finally, and give back by posting this and to help other people try to find great kratom at the best price. I worked at Gardens of the Ancients in Austin, Tx for years helping people with any kratom questions and what herbs or strains to help them medicinally and spiritually. Thank you for the Welcoming me In.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New vendor has the best price for Kg yet! 3 weeks 5 days ago #50458

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1058
Welcome to ILK whiteElephant89,
Great to have you here!

Wow, super cheap !!! Thx for sharing your experience with us ,

We encourage all new members to post a introduction , helps us get to know and welcome you , not mandatory, :)

Have you been taking kratom for a while ? Always interested in folks kratom stories ...

Hope you enjoy the forum my friend , any questions you may have , we are here to help the best we can ! (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

New vendor has the best price for Kg yet! 3 weeks 5 days ago #50456

• WhiteElephant89
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
My buddy told me about these guys Revolvergoods a week ago so I just wanted to pass the message I just received a $50/Kg of really good White MaengDa you can call them @ 830-265-3577 or e-mail them at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I think they are a brand new vendor because I've never heard of them. I asked for a lab report and they emailed me that as well. They also said they are working on there website and soon you can just order straight from revolvergoods.com.
shipping was very quick too! Overall very pleased with quality and price. Downside is I don't think they carry a whole lot of variety.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by WhiteElephant89.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds