Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 1 day ago #50848

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4044
hey dude,

yeah oties is great. I think their code is ILK for 10% off. I like that you have to split the key 3-5 ways and you can get stem and vein for one of the picks. when its in stock of course. I like their golds, then again its a strain I gravitate to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dude Guyman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 4 days ago #50810

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191
Otie's has a pretty active Facebook group. The rules include no mentioning Kratom by name, or even through a misspelling, it's "Tea". Kilos are k3ys, and orders are 0rd3rs. Might not be any mention of credit cards either. But it's still a fun group, and people rave over their "Tea" and post pictures of their bags, and the powder. I guess if you apply to join then Becca or Adam runs the rules by you.

I don't mention the discount we get here over there, though Adam and Becca do take care of their Facebook customers in other ways, and have other discounts. And funny enough, another approved vendor here has their group and they talk about Kratom. But as they have very few members maybe that's why it's safe to do so?

facebook.com/groups/OtiesBotanicals
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Dude Guyman

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 4 days ago #50808

• RickySpanish
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I've tried kratomcrazy once and got the variety pack, I distinctly remember the white Borneo was good and the red horn but it's been awhile. Those 2 definitely stood out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Dude Guyman

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 4 days ago #50807

• Dude Guyman
  • Dude Guyman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks all for the advice. I did more reading around here and on the Approved Vendors list.
I think Oties Botanicals is looking very promising to me. Might try them next and will post my thoughts afterward.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 5 days ago #50806

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4044
hey dude!

I did try kratom crazy before I found this site. I still get emails from them when they are having a sale ( if you are on a budget do this with almost any vendor you are considering.. incentive around holidays ) their quality was good but not great. at least for me.

then I found this site and haven't gone back. so that says something I think. brandon and laurie gave some great suggestions. get a few sample packs from a couple vendors when you can to see what works for you. philly kratom, hawsksbill and oties are a few more. I always look for sales.

christophers organic botanicals is an amazing vendor. their prices are a but a bit high, but shipping is included and they contribute heavy to AKA. right now they have a 4oz bag of red maeng da for 23 bucks. today is the last day for summer10 for an extra 10% off. or firsttime I think for15% but you can only use that once. and maybe just the first time. they are on here so you can ask if interested.

I got the RMD and its my new daytime red favorite.and its not typically for me.

Bennis and fused flora are super reasonable for great quality.

another great option is re-leaf llc (maine) they can be reasonable if you pick and choose and wait for sales. I have a subscription through them and pay 23 a month for 100 g ( they always send me 150) and when I signed up they sent me an EXTRA 500g bag. and like most, its worth signing up for customer incentives for any company that has it. they have easy pick for me options, tell them what you need. my code for an extra 10% off is GRYVOIQUU8. FIRST COUPLE ORDRS I ALREADY HAD 50 BUCKS IN FREE KRATOM. aw damn sorry for all the shouting lol.. my cue for bed.

we will help you any way we can!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Dude Guyman

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 5 days ago #50803

• Dude Guyman
  • Dude Guyman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks to both of you. I am/will check out all the vendors mentioned, and on the list of approved vendors here before my next purchase, and I will post how it turns out. And yes, whoever I choose, the plan is to keep them as my main/only long term vendor as long as they seem good. I would have happily stayed with the first vendor if not for the hit/miss quality and 40-50 gram shortage on the last order. To be fair, they do seem willing to fix that shortage...but we shall see. I have to send them some photos of the bag and scale.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Dude Guyman.

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 5 days ago #50801

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1264
Lol,

Silly is as silly does :whistle: :pinch:

Just meant , pick a vendor where members or other customers elsewhere have a good record of positive feedback ! :) I haven’t order from kratomcrazy ... out of my budget .... and haven’t seen the best feedback from customers .

And yes please report back with whom ever you choose , inquiring minds want to know your happy and satisfied B-) (L)

Much love mi amiga Laurie :x

Lol went crazy with emojis this post !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 5 days ago #50799

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8761
Silly silly we are a team for the greater good of our community. Your list is solid, Brandon!
Laurie

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 5 days ago #50797

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1264
Good morning sweet kratom folk,

Laurie , did I ever tell y out what a priceless asset you are to the community? If not .... let me tell you lol.... your the beezneez! Thank you !!!!!!!

I’d consider Laurie's advice Dude, I think I listed some sound and quality/ integrity full vendors .... I can vouch for all of the ones I’ve listed in a earlier post .... feel free to PM me anytime B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Opinions, experience with kratomcrazy.com? 1 month 5 days ago #50796

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8761
Interesting. The history I recall is apparently that. History. I would exercise caution ONLY in trying to establish a long term relationship with them. You might want to choose someone else, since there are some really GOOD VENDORS with GOOD PRODUCTS in that price range that will work with you if repeat business is the plan.

But, whatever you decide, I’m hoping you’ll stop in and post! If you can wait that long, the next holiday discount season is....Summer begins/slash/Father’s Day Weekend. Discount codes will be going on again. June 20/21. Good luck out there!
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds