Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Secure Kratom Review 1 week 3 days ago #51112

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 246
Another cool review Brandon! Appreciate the time and effort for us all. Looks like I'm going to have to try this vendor out too! We are fortunate to have so many vendors to choose from on the approved list on here. It really helps knowing a vendor is legitimate before ordering.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Secure Kratom Review 1 week 3 days ago #51108

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269
Hi John Smith , welcome to the ILK community, that’s awesome you got your order so fast, super cool ! Fast shipping is always a plus.

Thx for sharing your experience with Secure Kratom ! Enjoy the forum :) lots of great folks and vendors here like Secure Kratom , it’s great to have them be part of the community, you as well, did you order anything else from them ? I thought their products were pretty good.....green Malay md and white horn was nice for my chemistry , good leaf ! ! !

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

Secure Kratom Review 1 week 3 days ago #51107

• John Smith
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Man their shipping is fast. I asked about the status of my order after paying through echeck and looked up and saw the package sitting in front of me. I'm not saying they teleport stuff but that maeng da arrived as fast as it hit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Secure Kratom Review 1 week 3 days ago #51104

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thx for your feedback VwBoyz, and welcome to ILK !!

My experience with Secure kratom was a good one , great company . Hope you enjoy the forum Vw, any questions , please don’t hesitate to ask (:

Brandon

Secure Kratom Review 1 week 3 days ago #51103

• VwBoyz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
YESSS! I made an account because I just tried these guys for the first time and wanted to say how amazed I was by their all star mix!

I got the All Star Mix from securekratom.com and it was one of the best extract blends I've ever had. I guess they make it with a bunch of different strains in it, so it was a perfect mix of cerebral, energetic and pain relieving. Also I'm used to getting the Gold Reserve from Kraken, and I think I may have liked this more while paying less. Really blown away, about to grab myself an oz once this 5g I got to try is gone. I didn't realize they donate to charity too, I just double checked their site though and you're right! Definitely grabbing more of that mix asap!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by VwBoyz.

Secure Kratom Review 1 month 2 days ago #50852

• Pizza and kratom ?
Secure Kratom

White Horn Indo
This white has a nice grind , mellow on the bitterness with a deep earthy kratom smell. Taking this white in the morning delivered smooth and clear energy, moderate amount of moodlift and pain relief . Lasting approx 3-3.5 hrs , this is a gentle but effective white . Does what it’s meant to do , help you feel good , opens your eyes to meet the day and softens the rough edges of my back pain . Quality white that would be good for those who are generally overwhelmed by others . Very good .

Green Malay MD
Good fine grind with that same deeper kratom smell... Taste like a red variety with a little smoky extract tape taste… Don’t believe it to have extract in it but just kind of has that smoky flavor…must be from the same farmer as the white , similar smell .... smooth taste. This beauty raised my mood pretty quickly for about 1.5 hrs. Balanced energy and pain relief . Decent legs lasting around 3.5 hrs. Mellow in the second half , fast rising in the first . Good for a midday or evening attitude adjustment .... when looking for feel good vibes that won’t keep you tossing in bed .
Good quality leaf .

Super Green Malay
Good grind with that similar scent . Deep kratom flavor mildly bitter . This one felt pretty mellow , mild energy .... mellowing effect that for me would make a good evening pick. Moderate pain relief with moderate moodlift . All around chill and balanced strain . I would have liked more moodlift , but this variety is good for what is meant for ... chilling without feeling overwhelmed or altered . Good for someone just getting accustomed to kratom or for a leaf veteran wanting to ground out . This SGM has that signature smell like the other 2 “strains” I tried . Deep earthy rich kratom smell tasting practically identical to the smell.

Extract Capsules
This is a blend of all the Gold Star strains combined with a extract made from a potent green Borneo . Taking two of these caps with my regular 2tsp dose gave me a deeper pain relief , very relaxed muscles and a balanced but perky energy . Very nice compliment to leaf . Smooth and clean feeling . I liked this extra gift they threw in .... wouldn’t mind having some on hand for those occasions where it fits the bill !! Quality product .

Secure Kratom is a newly approved ILK vendor that the retail version of their wholesale company Gold Star Botanical. Was a pleasure talking with Jeremy ,the co-owner ...very cool dude who answered all my questions and was very helpful explaining his products to me . Happy to have them on board and can recommend any one with confidence to give them a try . Another good option for quality leaf ... and the extract caps were a special treat . ILK members who place a order will be gifted a cool tin containing 5 capsules consisting of a 50% blend of all their strains with 50% added extract . Very cool ! Very good :) just write in the “contact us” section ILOVEKRATOM GIFT .

Also for another 2 weeks , all orders are 20% off ..!!..!!.. Awesome .

Offering these discounts to us as well as donating 10% of all sales to Mobile Loaves and Fishes ...a nonprofit that helps feed those without shelter . Much respect and gratitude :)

Thanks for all that you do Secure Kratom , stoked to have you part of the ILK community/ family ! Look forward to learning more about you folks !

securekratom.com/newsletter.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Babel-17, VwBoyz

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Love of the leaf !
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds