Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for capsule distributor ? 1 month 4 days ago #50916

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
Hey queen,

Are you looking for a source to get kratom capsules from or to find a outlet to buy from you? We currently do not have a wholesale spot on our forum , if your needing to find buyers , you must be an approved vendor here to promote any sales , if your looking to buy ... please refer to the vendors listing we have.... .

If I’ve misunderstood your intentions , please explain exactly what your wanting to find . Thx

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for capsule distributor ? 1 month 4 days ago #50915

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8801
My bad. LOL. Thanks, Babel-17! You ALWAYS have my back and I appreciate it.

I’ve been unwell, so let’s blame my 99.6 fever (a record high for me!) Nooo

Thank you for the clarity!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for capsule distributor ? 1 month 4 days ago #50914

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2212
I think they're looking for a buyer, and not a supplier, but it could be taken either way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for capsule distributor ? 1 month 4 days ago #50910

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8801
For longer term consideration, give Tea Time Botanicals a call. They are just now setting up the necessary equipment for large scale, wholesale capsule sales.

IF the prior suggestions were not already helpful enough!

I just happened to be in touch with them and that is an area they are focusing in TODAY. They are easy to reach,
www.teatimebotanical.com/

Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for capsule distributor ? 1 month 5 days ago #50909

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4089
hey queen,

quick note. forgot about bow key botanicals. they have capsules and a store wide sale right now for 25% off till the 30th. great quality kratom and good people
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for capsule distributor ? 1 month 5 days ago #50907

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4089
well your royal highness! hehe sorry like the name!

yes I agree, natures cure is the first one that comes to mind for high quality dependable and reasonable. theres a few discount codes floating around I think spring2019 is one. use the search, you cant go wrong!

top extracts is another one that comes to mind. pretty sure they do caps.

my other suggestion ( if you want to hear it ) ill leave my pennies... if you aren't working, or just a cheapo like me, get a 100 count capsule machine. I buy caps by the 1000. cheaper than you think. once you get the hang of it, I average about 20 minutes start to finish to do 100 caps. I buy them pre-separated. like from super dosing. quality, fast free shipping and reasonable. and it depends how firm you can pack them, but with a 00 size its almost 2oz at a time. if you can swallow a bigger pill, the 0 size holds more, but of course the caps are more expensive.

just a suggestion, ive gotten better at toss and wash, but going back to work soon its nice and discrete having caps made.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for capsule distributor ? 1 month 5 days ago #50905

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
Pleasure to meet you queen of the leaf, Welcome to the community!

Since I’m not much of a capsule person I only have a couple that come to mind that I can suggest you look into… Natures cure, SOL BOTANICAL, Kratom Krates… Another thing you could do is go to the vendor section on our site, and you’ll get a list of all the approved vendors here… And you can just go down the list and email them and see if they have what you’re looking for…

… Another thing you could do is go to the vendor section on our site, and you’ll get a list of all the approved vendors here… And you can just go down the list and email them and see if they have what you’re looking for… Hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to chatting and getting to know you, this is a very special place lots of good folks very compassionate and wanna help each other out

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Looking for capsule distributor ? 1 month 5 days ago #50902

• Queenoftheleaf
  • Queenoftheleaf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
We are looking for a wholesale distributor for pre made Kratom capsules in kilo quantity or higher. Forgive me if I commit any errors here as I just signed up today but am very happy to have found my Kratom cohorts! Thank you in advance for your time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds