Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hudson Valley botanicals Red Hulu 2 weeks 19 hours ago #51087

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
I also just received my raffle prize of green Jong Kong from Hudson Valley Botanicals. I'm trying it out today & am looking forward to enjoying my prize! Thanks everyone at Hudson Valley for sponsoring this very generous contest.

edit: Tried the Green Jong Kong again & am very happy with my prize. It gave me some good energy plus a big moodlift for about 4.5 hours. I believe Hudson Valley/Garuda is well-respected in the kratom community with a reputation for providing quality kratom. I think I'll have to sample some of their other "strains".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Richard65.

Hudson Valley botanicals Red Hulu 2 weeks 1 day ago #51080

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2193
I received an ounce each of Wild Yellow, and Typhon, an exclusive Green strain, from Hudson Valley Botanicals. Both hard to pin down, albeit potent, so I'm just giving them a mention for now.

The Wild Yellow starts off as stimulating and then over a longish period of time finishes like you'd expect a multi-purpose Red would. It's "Wild" in two senses of the word.

The Typhon is a steadier experience while also being complex. Sort of like an evolved Green Hulu. Again, potent and long lasting.

I've been using them on their own, unblended with anything else, but today I'm using them with Hirsuta, Javanica, Stem & Vein, and Shilajit. I've only tried that with the Wild Yellow so far, and I'm rating it as a good combination. Eventually I'll give them both a thread of their own, when I can say more. I didn't want to seem ungrateful by not saying about this raffle prize, so I'm jumping in here.

I guess there was a really good harvest in Indonesia, judging by what's been getting posted. :) That, and drying/curing measures coming into their own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hudson Valley botanicals Red Hulu 2 weeks 3 days ago #51062

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1285
I love it when the tracking info says delivery tomorrow but end up getting the day before ! Stoked ! I received my samples courtesy of Hudson Valley Botanical .. Super MD, White MD and Wild Green... they through in the WMD as a extra!!!!! Yes , very happy to try these beauties out and possibly , just possibly ( who am I kidding lol) have yet another quality source for my favorite and life changing leaf !

THANK YOU SCOTT..!!..!!..
Really appreciate you folks doing what you do... and very awesome to run a contest like this , helping folks have a opportunity to try your products and add onto the vendor rotation list !

Thx again

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Hudson Valley botanicals Red Hulu 2 weeks 3 days ago #51060

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8772
I’m still nursing on a lovely red sunda from Garuda there. Scott was super generous with my package. Like Nan70’s experiences listed below for a different red, I like this one for daytime pain relief. Thanks for reminding me to post, girls!

Love the husband descriptions, Michelle373. Must be a huge guy who doesn’t speak much, but when he does, one better listen!

I got timed out last week on a long winded reply. Figured I’d take the hint and pitch it. LOL
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hudson Valley botanicals Red Hulu 2 weeks 5 days ago #51049

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1285
Nice one !!! Sounds bombastic !!I’m looking forward to my 2 oz ...super MD and WMD.... wahoo!! Now I’ve come down with major FOMO... again/. Thx Michele and Nan... won’t sleep well till I’ve tried your picks as well, it’s rough.... bit I’ll get through this lol
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, michele373, Babel-17

Hudson Valley botanicals Red Hulu 2 weeks 5 days ago #51046

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4063
hey!

damit!! I just spent a lot of time reviewing YMD from hudson valley.. then it said session expired uggghh..

anywho,
got home. hubby said strong, watch out! ( which hes said a handful of times, ever )

I tried the yellow mang da

it was like the sun was literally following me over my shoulder. gave me a content warmness I haven't really found often in kratom. A nice content warmness that really cant be explained other than great mood lift, smiley happy people holding hands kind of vibe.

great pain relief and mood lift! didn't make me sleepy either. made me happy to cook dinner! lol ( not an automatic response haha... )

I know what youre thinking. back to work, I MUST BE HAPPY. kinda. sorta. not cutting or biting my husband. awesome. but ive been working a few days now, first experience with this company. and its dy-na-mite!

makes me want to add them to my new and improved rotation. new vendor to me- to seriously consider!

AND the shipping is faster than most that you pay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by michele373.

Hudson Valley botanicals Red Hulu 2 weeks 5 days ago #51044

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
hudsonvalleybotanicals.com/
June contest winner review Red Hulu
Very fine powder, brownish, very easily mixed with liquid. Less sludgy if that's important for anyone.(a teaspoon is closer to 3 grams than 2 grams)
Very potent strain. Its not sedating at all at least for me it wasn't. I took 2.5 grams and it kicked in about 20 minutes later which was fast for me.
This is a day Red, gives energy and mental focus and a mood boost. You can take it at night but give it five hours before you want to sleep. It probably will last 6 hours. It was good for pain but I have to try it again during a worse day for pain to judge it on a scale.
Shipping was super fast
Overall quality kratom and I would consider purchasing from this vendor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, goshawk

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds