Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SOL BOTANICAL REVIEW 2 weeks 5 days ago #51090

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
SOL Botanical’s

Red Borneo 6gms
Fine grind
Soft red leaf smell(slightly fermented ?)
Mellow flavor, signature red musky earthiness -low bitterness
-fast onset , upfront energy that pretty stimulating , simmers down after 1 hr transitioning from happy energy to very good pain relief while maintaining a fair amount of background stimulation. Nice moodlift to boot

Royal Red Thai 5.5gm
Very nice grind
Yummy red flavor , has a bit of fermented musty thing ...
Smells like it tastes .. smooth and friendly.
- What a great red ! This RRT is properly named , Royal Red Thai !With warm pain relief, uplifting energy that goes hand in hand with some ridiculous moodlift . Very special red that had me feeling warm and fuzzy , happy and optimistic with lowered pain. This red also packs some nice legs lasting 4-4.5 hrs. Easily one of the better reds I’ve been lucky to try . Wouldn’t mind having a few hundred gms set aside when the situation calls for it . Very good !

Green Maeng Da 5.5 amd3.5
Fine grind
Earthy sweet scent
Mellow flavor
#1)5.5 gm dose -
The GMD from SOL leans more toward the relaxed side of the spectrum . Perfect for winding down and taking it easy at the end of the day . Packs moderate amount moodlift pain relieving love . Legs on this variety are approx 3.5-4 hrs with my tolerance and chemistry . Nice option for shifting down a couple of gears.

2)3.5gm dose, very mild effects at this level for me, the extra 2 gms made a bigger difference in my experience with the GMD. Mild and was wanting more from the low dose .

SOL Botanical’s is a cGMP certified company and a newly approved ILK vendor. Located in Miami Florida, SOL provides some quality leaf . Ricky at customer support was very friendly and helpful when chatting with him about his company and products . The varieties I reviewed came in color coded capsules which I thought was pretty neat ! I ended up emptying the contents and going straight for the toss and wash method . Very fine ground leaf that tasted great ! My favorites out of the three were the red Borneo and the red Thai . Absolutely wonderful high quality varieties that impressed me . After trying these 3 varieties several times, I can say these folks are doing great things. The fact that they are offering affordable quality leaf that is cGMP certified makes this company a solid option to try . Right now they are offering a 30% off Father’s Day sale . Great time to give these folks a try

Thank you Ricky and SOL Botanical, great to have you part of the ILK family/ community! Looking forward to trying more of your products out down the road !
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds